Our first message and the last ??

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

The day when back to normal days. Went to school, stuck in the school for few hours, and have a great day with beast. 

But, something changed. ________ and dongwoon got closer.For the people who dont know you guys may thought that you guys are couple but you guys know the best. You guys doesn't want to confess to each other yet and want to remain this kind of relationships. Best friends and a little more than that ?? 

While you're walking to the cafeteria with Haeyeon, dongwoon shouted. " Yah, Yoon _______ !! Wait for me." 

You turned around and saw dongwoon ran over to you and give you a tight hug. " YAH !! SON DONG WOON !! Don't touch her !! She is mine !! " Sungjong popped out of nowhere and pulled you away from dongwoon.

" You're being rude here , little kid !! I'm your sunbae so dont call my full name  !! And she's mine not yours!! " Dongwoon pulled you away from sungjong.

Sungjong and dongwoon acted like 5 years old kid fighting for the same toy. " YAH !! Do you know how painful is my hand ?? Stupid brainless guy !! " You shouted and pulled Haeyeon away.

" She is calling you stupid brainless guy." Sungjong smirked.

" Pftt, I bet she's calling you ! " Dongwoon smirked back.

" Nope I think is you." Sungjong crossed his arm.

" No way, I can confirm she's calling you." Both of them stared at each other.

" I'M CALLING BOTH OF YOU !! BABO !! " You can't stand it and shouted.

===============================================================================================================

After school you plan to go shopping with haeyeon but haeyeon had it last minute cancel cause she accidently promise to have a date with your so called awesome brother.

" I'm so sorrry." Haeyeon give you a sorry face. 

" Is okay. I can go by myself !! PPALLI !! Don't make my brother wait for you." I smiled and shoo her away.

* This is boring. I need to spend the time alone.* You walked out of the school gate and straight to the nearest shopping mall.

You looked around and  have some window shopping. * I'm half way to bankrupt !! I need to find a part-time job." you thinked and went to looked for some part time job.

" Hey babe." Someone whisper beside your near which send you a shiver down to your spine. You turned your head and saw dongwoon's face an inch away from your's. You blushed and pushed his chest so he will step back a step. 

" Yah, you scared me !! I thought you're some kind of ert. " You blushed and turned away.

" Are you blushing ?? " Dongwoon face lighten up. 

" No!! " You defended yourself.

" You sure ?? " Dongwoon teased. You ignored him and continue to walked. He followed you and keep teasing you.

" Okay , fine !! I'll stop teasing you so will you stop ignoring me ?? " Dongwoon plead. 

You turned and face him and give him a smiled.

" Oh, what are you doing here ??" You asked him. 

" How about you ?? Why you're here ALONE ?? " Dongwoon asked back.

" Yah, I asked you first so answer me." 

" Fine, I'm here cause I'm bored. What about you ?? " 

" Same and I need to find a part time job." You sighed.

" For what ?? " Dongwoon looked at you. " Cause I'm half way to bankrupt !!! " You slightly scream.

" I see. Come on, let's find together. Since I want to look for part time job too." Dongwoon smiled and pulled you to look for it.

After 1 hour of walking, both of you finally found a part time job which is a small cafe shop yet many people went there.

" I'm tired !!! " You yelped. " Okay that's mean start from next week we have to start our job right ?? " You turned to look at dongwoon.

" Yup, after school let's go there together." He smiled. 

" OKAY !! HWAITING !!! For my money !!." You pumped your fist and smiled widely.

* She's so cute. Who will not like her ?? * Dongwoon smiled.

" Oh, give me your phone." Dongwoon opened up his palm.

" Why ?? " You put your phone around your chest.

" Aish, give me !! " He pulled and type something on it.

" YAH !!! What are you doing ?? OMG !! Are you checking my message ?? I'm so gonna kill you !!! " You shouted and hit his arm to get back your phone.

Than he used your phone and called his phone and give you back with a smiled on his face. " Here you go!! Now I have your number and you have mine." He beamed and show you his phone.

" You took my phone just to save your number in it ?? Aish, you can say it and I can saved it myself." You rolled your eyes.

" Wait and see. You will know later." He smirked.

" Watever !! I'm going back !! I'm tired !! " You stretch your back. " Okay, I'll bring you home." Dongwoon and you started to walked to yuor house.

==============================================================================================================

You walked out of the bathroom and saw that your phone is beeping.

* Hmm, I got a message ?? Who is that ?? " you took your phone to check your message.

From : Your most awesome and handsome dongwoon oppa <3

Hey !!! I bet you're sleeping like a pig now !! 
BUAHHAHAHAHA !!
Anyway I'm here to say goodnight and sweetdream.
Love you my bestfriend <3

PS : Don't dare to try to change the name ;)

To : ____________

You chuckled at his message. * What ?? Your most awesome and handsome dongwoon oppa ?? Hell no !! * You laughed. You replied his text real fast.

From : The girl I love <3

Yah !! What with the "Your most awesome and handsome dongwoon oppa" ??
Kekekeke, should be the most ugliest and uncool dongwoon babo !!
Anyway goodnight and sweet dream :) I bet you're dream about me !!
Love you my BFF forever <3

PS : I wonder what you put for my name ... hmmmm ??

To : Son Dong Woon 

Dongwoon was sitting at his bad waiting for your reply. When his phone started to vibrate he jumped up and faster took his phone to check the message. He chuckled at your cuteness. 

* Babo, do you really want to know what I put for your name ?? That is " The girl I love <3 " * He thinked and kiss his phone and went to sleep with a smiled on his face.

=================================================================================================

The next day , It was still normal till someone step into your life.

" ______ a, let's go home together." Sungjong beg you.

" Sorry I can't, I need to do something." You smiled and he pouted. Both of you is on the way to the cafeteria and met beast.

" HEY MY SHORTY GIRL !! " Dongwoon went to hugged you.

" Yah !! How many time I must say ?? She's mine !!! " Sungjong pulled you away.

" Too bad she want me !! " Dongwoon stucked his tounge out.

" Oh no, not again !! " You put your hand on your forehead.

" Omo, they are so cute !! " Haeyeon squeled.

" Yah, I'm cuter !! " Yoseob pouted.

" No one care about you, kid !! " Gikwang said.

" Wheeee !!! I'm a butterfly." Hyunseung run around pretending that he is a butterfly.

" Oh no , hyunseung stucked in his 4D world again." Junhyung and Yoseob went to stopped hyunseung.

Everyone is laughing and chatting happily til someone called from behind.

" Dongwoon oppa~~ " A sweet voice called.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY !! Sorry I didnt update for 2 days ?? 

Kinda busy back than :/ NOW I'm FREEE !!! <3

How was it ?? Omo, who is that sweet voice belong to ?? 

Want to find out more, I need comments !! If can subscribe :DD

No silent readers please :D Do comments no need subscribe also can <3

- XOXO -