I still hate him

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

I used 20 minutes to dry myself up. I look at my watch " Shoot, 5th class has ended " I rush to the classroom and thank god the teacher is not in yet.

I quickly went to my sit and sit there quietly ...

" ______ a, what happen to your face ?? Why it is so red ?? " I gasp went Sungjong ask me that. " Ahhh , is nothing " I smile " I fell down just now and accidently hit my face " I looked away from him. " Pain ?? " He touched my face. I flinched " Do you want me to bring you to infimary ?? " He ask me worriedly. All I do is shook my head and smiled at him. 

* What happen to ______ ?? She must know that she's not good at lie * Sungjong look at her.

I feel that sungjong was staring at me

 I turned my head looking at him " What ?? " tilting my head.

" Oh , ani " He shook his head. " You're so blur " I say laughing softly. 

When sungjong gonna ask me question than Mrs Kwon, our history teacher came in. * I think I'm gonna ask her later * Singjong sigh.

========================================================================================

In the meantime, Dongwoon had told everything to Doojoon.

" BWO, who are those es who hurts my dongsaeng ?? " Doojoon shouted. " Don't worry, I help you to check their classes already " Dongwoon patted Doojoon shoulder. Dongwoon passed Doojoon a piece of paper. " Here you go. Do you want me to follow you ?? " he said. " No need I can handle myself " Doojoon say while plucking a rose that planted on the school garden. 

Doojoon walk to 3B and ask one of the student " Excuse me, can you tell me where is Nam Eunji sitting ?? " Showing his most sweet smile. The girl melted and weakly pointing at a group laughing like a hyena.

He walk closer to them and heard one of them say " OMG, did you see her face ?? She look so hilarious when she cry " She started to laugh again.

" I know right!! I bet that , _______ say that doojoon oppa is his brother is FAKE " the other say. And once again everyone crack into laughter.

Doojoon clench his fist so thight that nearly turn white. 

Sunddenly one girl notice doojoon standing behing them and shishhh the other to shut up. " Doojoon oppa, *gulp* is behind " She pointed at him. Everyone turned their head and look at him... Mostly all of them gulp.

Doojoon show them his charming smile

" Here you go a pretty flower for pretty ladies " he winked . All the girls relieve and start to smile at him and cling over him.

" Pfft, " He glare at them. " oppa ?? " the girl say it innocently.

" Don't think that I don't know what you guys did to my dearest dongsaeng " The girls gulp. " Let me tell you one thing, If you ever hurt her again. I bet your mom cant even recognize you!! I dont hit girl but if they make my dongsaeng cry, I will break that rules " pointing at Nam Eunji. 

======================================================================================

* RRINGGGGG RRINGGGGGG * 

II stretched myself and start to pack up my things.

" _______ ! Let me bring you home " Sungjong show me his cute smile. " Okay , no problem " I link his hand with mine . " LET'S GO " I half-shouted. 

We have a comfortable talks. " _____ a, tell me honestly. What happen to you this afternoon ?? " Sungjong look at me ... I ignore him and try to change topic. " Omo, look at this!! This is so cute just like you " Holding a cute puppy doll.

* She still won't tell me, huh ?? Nevermind I won't forc her * He smiled looking at your childish side.

======================================================================================

10 minutes walk and I reach my home " Sungjong want to come in ?? " 

" Sure " Walking toward the door. " Annyeong, eomoni " He say with a smile on his face. " OMO, sungjong a !! So long didnt see you :) How are you ?? " Eomma ask happily. She always treat him as her real son. " I'm find, eomoni " nodding his head.

* BAM * The door open. While, of course everyone had a shocked. " OPPA, don't scared us like that " putting my hand on my chest. " ________ a, OMO your face is red. It's okay oppa already give those es some warning " He say while touching my face. "You must be greatful cause dongwoon is there to help you " putting his bag on the couch. " So , still never change the fact that I STILL HATE HIM " using my poker face. 

" Hyung, what are you saying ?? What ?? What happen to ______ ?? " Sungjong asked curiously. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YO :D 

Long chapter, huh ?? 

HAHAHAHA , Here you go !! Chapter 3 :) 

So far, okay ?? Please give some comments :D

Comments are love <3<3<3