The Letter

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

" She went to Australia. " Doojoon told Haeyeon.

" Pfft, stop playing trick on me! " Haeyeon cross her arm. Doojoon sighed. 

" Lim Haeyeon! I'm telling you the truth. She just left. I think she's on the way to airport now! " Doojoon stare at Haeyeon seriously. Haeyeon can't believe what she just heard. " Yah! Is not funny anymore! " 

" Haeyeon, listen to me! She's on her way to AIRPORT now! " Doojoon say for the last time. Haeyeon tears rolled down her cheek.

" Oppa, ppali! Fetch me to the airport! I need to see her for the last time." Haeyeon plead Doojoon. Doojoon nodded his head but he saw the letter his holding.

" Wait, we need to find one more people. " Doojoon took his key and walked out. Haeyeon nodded and texted the rest of the Beast member. Doojoon drive his way to Dongwoon's house.

* Knock Knock * Dongwoon heard some knocking is form on his main door. He went to open the door. He got a shocked went Doojoon was the one standing infront of him. 

" Hyung? Why you're here?? Something's wrong?? " Dongwoon asked curiously.

" Go change your clothes and come with me." Doojoon stare at him.

" Wae?? What happen?? " 

" Aish, just go change your clothes, come with me and I'll tell you when we're on the way to airport.." Doojoon rolled his eyes.

" Wae?? Tell me why are we going to airport?? " Dongwoon slightly shouted.

" BABO!! _______ is ON HER WAY TO THE AIRPORT NOW!! SHE'S GOING AUSTRALIA!! " Haeyeon can't take it and shouted at Dongwoon. Dongwoon can't believe what Haeyeon just say. " Yah! Don't prank me." Dongwoon cross his arm. " Is this look like a joke? This is my expression too when I heard from Doojoon. Believe me, she's on her way with SUNGJONG. " Haeyeon put both of her hand on her hip. 

* Australia?? Sungjong?? No, I can't let her leave me like that.* Dongwoon went to take his car key and ran to his car. Doojoon and Haeyeon went to their car too and drive to the airport as fast as they can.

Currently, all the Beast member was shocked too. They all planned to meet at the airport.

==========

You and Sungjong finally reach Incheon Airport. * Ahhhhh, this will be the day I left Seoul.* You thought and look around for the last time. 

* Son Dong Woon, be happy kay?? * You walked in to the airport with your luggage. Sungjong was excited. You both have a small chat while waiting for the time to check in. 

Dongwoon reach Incheon Airport and straight ran into it. He run around the airport to look for ______. Doojoon and Haeyeon also went to look for ______. 

* Australia plane gonna depart at 2.15p.m. All the passenger please gather at gate 5. * They announce. Sungjong and ______ went to gate 5 and queue up there. 

Dongwoon hear the announcement and straight ran to gate 5. When he reach there he can't found you but a minutes later he saw your long silking hair. * Is that _____?? * he thought.

" YOON _______!! " Dongwoon shouted.

You were back facing Dongwoon when you heard someone called your name. You turned to look who is it and you caught Dongwoon's eyes. 

* Yes, that's her!! * Dongwoon can't help it and have a small smile on his face. But he face turn into sadness when you mouthed. " Mianhae and saranghae." You smiled and turn to walk into the plane with Sungjong.

" Andwae andwae!! " Dongwoon keep repeating to himself softly. 

" Yah!! Yoon ______, you better come back out here if not ..... " He can't continue his word when he started to cry. " Yoon _____, how can you leave me without me explain everything to you. I love you, I love you, I love you. So come back." Dongwoon tears keep rolling down.. Dongwoon slowly kneel down on his spot and sob quietly.

All the Beast member looked at Dongwoon from behind. All of them have gonna cry soon. Haeyeon hugged Doojoon and sob into his chest.

" Yoon _____, I'm gonna miss you." Yoseob say to himself.

" _______!! Be safe there!! " Gikwang yelled and hope you can listen to him.

" I envy ______, I want to go Australia too." Hyunseung pouted. Junhyung looked at him and smacked his head. " Is it the time for you to say this?? " Junhyung say. " Yah!! I was just joking. Of course I want her to be back. " Hyunseung replied Junhyung. 

Doojoon put his hand into his pocket and felt there was something in there. He took it out and it was the letter you wanted to pass to Dongwoon. Doojoon slowly walked to him and kneel down beside him.

" Dongwoon-ah, don't be sad. And she want me to pass you this. " Doojoon patted on Dongwoon's back and pass him the letter. All of them went back home after all the drama. Dongwoon sit on his bed lifelessly and took out the letter Doojoon gave him. There was his name on it and a little heart shape beside it. He open it and found out it was a letter that _____ wrote it to him before she go.

To my most awesome and handsome dongwoon oppa,

Dongwooonieee, when you're reading this that's mean you found out that I'm in the plane to Australia.
Sorry I didn't let you know about me leaving. You can blame me but don't hate me arasso?? Kekekeke.
I just want to leave this place for awhile and refresh my mind. 
I'm warning you, don't make Naeun cry. If not I'll come back to Seoul and slap you.
Hmmm, maybe We'll meet in another 5?? 10?? 20 years?? 
I'll miss you.
Do you want to know a secret??
That's is

I

LOVE

YOU

It's gonna be hard to forget you but I'll try my best. 
I choose to leave Seoul cause I want to have a new life. Seeing you all Lovey Dovey with Naeun really hurts me alot.
I admit you're my first love. They always say first love never last long, I guess this is true. 
It's hurt but gonna treasure it. The memories that we had together I'll treasure it as my past.
Let's meet again in the future.

Take care of yourself, okay??
Remember, I once love you before :) 

 From your Yoon ____ :]


Dongwoon tears rolled down without him noticing. He clenched the paper near to his chest. * Babo, I love you too. Why didn't you give me some time?? I'll solve it. Why did you choose to leave?? * Dongwoon cry for the second time today. 

=====================

Meantime, you were in the plane. Sungjong was sleeping beside you and you think back what happen just now. You heard Dongwoon shouted at you but he stop halfway. That make you curious what he gonna say next. * How nice if he told me to stay and say I love you at that moment? I'll think I stay at Seoul if he do that. * You thought and shrugged it away. You chuckled when you heard Gikwang shouted too.

* Beast, you guys are the best. Haeyeon eooniiee, please don't stop loving my brother. Dongwoon-ah, take care! * You thought and went to sleep too.

--------------------------------------

Is not the end yet!! There's one more chapter to go ;)

How is it?? Sad huh :( ?? I wonder why I wrote it like this XD 

Anyway, enjoy okay :) DON'T BE A SILENT READER!! I need some comment :( Jebal?? 

Love my reader, commenter and subscriber 

- XoXo -