Found out.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Not edited :( 

-----------------------------

It was Friday night, the last night you're gonna be in Seoul. You were putting the last piece of your shirt into your luggage. Suddenly, someone knock on your door. There, Doojoon head pop in. " Are you done packing?? " He asked.

You closed your luggage and looked at Doojoon. " Yeap." You beamed. " Come on, time for dinner." He said and walked out. You check your things for the last time and went downstair. You help your mom to prepared the dinner. 

' DINGG DONGG ' The doorbell rang. " Coming!! " Doojoon shouted. He open the door and his eyes widdened.

" APPA?? " Doojoon slightly shouted. At the voice of Doojoon, you and your mom ran to the doorway. 

" Appa!! " You saw your belove Dad standing infront of you smilling at all of you. You ran up to him and hugged him tightly. " Appa, I miss you so much!! " You squeeked. " Aigooo, my baby princess!! I miss you too. " Your dad hugged you back. You let go of your dad and give other some chance to talk to dad.

" Omo, yeobo!! " Your mom covered his mouth with her hand. " Yeobo, I'm home. " Your dad went to hugged your mom and move side by side. 

" Hey, my handsome son." Your dad turned to look at Doojoon. Doojoon smiled at your dad and give him a hand shake. " You've been hard, huh?? Be the only man in the house. Thanks for taking good care of them." Your dad say and hugged his only son tightly. " This is my job! " Doojoon hugged back.

" Come on, time for dinner!! " Your mom said and help your dad with his luggage. Your dad just came back from his work. His company send him to England to work for 5 months and now he's back. You pulled your dad to the dining table and pushed him down to sit. All of you were eating and chatting happily. " Appa." You called out. Your dad looked at you.

" Tomorrow I'm going to Australia." You said looking at your food.

" Oh, when you're coming back?? " your dad asked.

" Let's say, I'm going study there." You bit your lips.

" MWO ?? JINJA ?? " Your dad got a shocked and looked at your mom. Your mom noded her head. 

" Appa, don't worry. I'm going with Sungjong." You smiled. " Aigooo, I just came back and you're leaving tomorrow?? " Your dad pouted. 

" No worries!! I'll be back after the 1st semester." You grinned. Doojoon chuckled at your silly face. " Appa, dongsaeng can take of herself. So don't worry! " Doojoon helped you.

" Arasso! I won't stopped you. But, becareful! If anything happen there the 1st thing you do is fly back to KOREA, arasso?? " Your dad said.

" Ne!! " You smiled. Your whole family have a warm night that night.

====================

You were in your bedroom looking around and you heard a knock on your door. " Come in." You said. Doojoon turned the doorknob and came in. He smiled at you. " Whatcha doing?? " He asked and sit on your bed. 

" Nothing, just gonna look at my room for the last time." You said and sit next to him.

" You know, I'm gonna miss you." Doojoon said. You turned to look at him with a what's-wrong-with-you face. " YAH!! I'm a human and I have feelings too. Who wouldn't miss his sister when he gonna leave the house for 3-5 years?? " Doojoon nagged, You chuckled at his stupidness.

" Arasso, I'm gonna miss you too!! " You hugged him. " Yah, becareful there, arasso?? Anything happen, call me." He winked at you. You hit his shoulder lightly and laughed.

" You too, take care of eomma and appa! " You said as you look up at the ceiling to prevent any tears to roll down. 

" If you want to cry, let it out." Out of the blue Doojoon say. You can't stand it anymore and you started crying. 

" I already started to miss you guys!! " You sniffled. Doojoon hug you one more time! " Babo, remember we're always here supporting you! Hwaiting!! " Doojoon fistpumped. You followed him and you both start laughing. That night, both of you slept together. You treasure the last night with your lovely brother. * Oppa. I'm so gonna miss you.* You thought before went to dreamland.

============

' CHIRP CHIRP ' The birds sang. The sun shine into your room straight to your creamy white skin. You slowly open your eyes to see that is morning. You woke up and stretched yourself. * Okay, my plane is 2.15p.m flight! * You thought and went to took a bath. After preparing everything, you went downstair for your breakfast. Your dad was there reading his newspaper and your stupid brother was swallowing the breakfast. " Yah!! Don't finish it, there's still got people who want to eat it! " You hit Doojoon head. He squeeled in pain. " You want to die." Doojoon glare at you. You stared at him and turned away to have your breakfast.

After eating your breakfast, you went to your room. * What to do now?? * You sit on your chair and lay your hand on the desk which face the window. You saw a picture, it was you and rest of the Beast member and Haeyeon eonnie. You took it and slide your finger over their face. The moment your finger touched Dongwoon's face, you stopped. * This is the only way. * You took out a piece of paper and wrote down something.

It was 11.30 now. Sungjong came to pick you up. You hugged your eomma and appa for the last time. You turned to look at Doojoon. You smiled at him and handed him an envelope. " After 2.15 only tell them and please give it to Dongwoon for me. " You whispered to him and give him a farewell hugged. 

" Eomma, appa!! Take care, I'll be back next year to visit you guys." You yelled and went into Sungjong's car. Your mom tears rolled down and your dad hugged your mom. You feel like crying too but you have to be strong.

================

Doojoon looked at the envelope. Millions of things ran into his mind. Should he wait til 2.15 or tell them now??? He slide his slender finger through his hair. * Aish!! Should I tell or wait?? * 

Suddenly, Haeyeon popped out of nowhere. "Oppa, what are you thinking?? " Haeyeon asked Doojoon.

" WOAH!! How did you come in?? " Doojoon looked at Haeyeon with wide-eyed. " Eomonim is home and she open the door for me." She said and Doojoon nodded his head.

" So where is _______ ?? " She asked. " _______ !! ______!!! Haeyeon eonnie, is here!! " Haeyeon ran upstair to search for you. Haeyeon give up on searching for you. She sit beside Doojoon. " Did ______ went out?? " Haeyeon looked sad. " I want to have a chat with her." She pouted.

" Haeyeon-ah, listen carefully." Doojoon hold both Haeyeon shoulder. " What is it?? " Haeyeon asked curiously.

" ________ " He paused.

" She went to Australia." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADAAAA! Long chapter for my lovely reader :D

Okay, this chapter is full of family and brother sister relationships :/

Hope you guys like it!!

Enjoy!!

, gonna start school soon :( But I'll continue with the update!! Dont worry :)

Thanks to my reader, commenter and subscriber!!

- XoXo - <3