Farewell kiss.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Not edited.

==================================

The next day ______ and Sungjong went to look for the homeroon teacher, Mr.Lee. Both of you told him everything. When he heard the news, he pouted " Awwww, my two best student is gonna leave soon." 

You and Sungjong chuckled and asked for the transfer form. After settle everything with the teacher, you looked at Mr Lee, " Songsaeng-nim, promise me not to tell anyone that we're leaving.  Kay?? " You winked at him and bid goodbye.

" You sure not to tell anyone?? " Sungjong looked at you. All you do is nod your head. " Even Dongwoon?? " He asked again. You didn't answer him and Sungjong get it and went silent.

========

" Oppa, why you look so moody?? " Haeyeon looked at Doojoon. Doojoon give Haeyeon a weak smile. " Is nothing." Is all he said. Haeyeon shrugged it away and beamed when he saw _______ and Sungjong walking towards them. " _______!! " Haeyeon shouted and waved her hand real hard.

Dongwoon heard _____ name and he looked up to see you walking towards them. You were smiling and waving back to Haeyeon eonnie. * I guess she move on.* Dongwoon thought. Naeun caught Dongwoon was staring at ______, she got jealous. " Oppa, baegopayo." Naeun tugged Dongwoon's arm to make him stop staring at ______. 

You heard get Naeun squeky voice and froze on your spot. You saw Dongwoon was smiling at Naeun and patted her hair. * He used to do that to me.* You thought and sighed. Sungjong saw your expresion and hugged you from behind and started to tickled you. In another second you burst into laughter, you struggled to come out from his hugged. " Haeyeon eonniee, to the rescue!! " Haeyeon ran towards you and Sungjong. Haeyeon started to hit Sungjong and three of you play around.

* Should I tell them?? But, ______ told me not too.* Doojoon furrowed his eyebrow.

--== FLASHBACK ==--

" Do you plan to tell anyone?? " Doojoon asked ______

" No."

" Wae?? " Doojoon getting curious.

" I just want to leave this place peacefully." 

" But..."

" No but!! Oppa, please don't tell anyone. I'm begging you! " You plead your brother. 

" Arasso." Doojoon get defeated. " I promise." ____ smiled. " Gomawo, oppa! " You hugged your brother.

--== FLASHBACK END ==--

Doojoon let out a sighed and made up his mind not to tell anyone. Dongwoon notice something's wrong about his Doojoon hyung. * Something must be wrong, I need to find out.* Dongwoon thought.

=======

Day by day, and it came to the last day of you staying at Korea. 

It's breaktime and you excuse yourself for a walk. You walked around your school and try to remember every detail of it so when you're at there you won't forget this wonderful place. 

* This will be my last day at this school.* You thought. While you're walking around the backfield, you saw some lying under a blossom tree. You went nearer to give a good look at it. * Omo, wae Dongwoon is here?? * And you saw that he is sleeping soundly at there. You slowly went beside him and sit down. You looked up the sky and took a deep breathe. You looked down and looked at Dongwoon face. * Why when you're sleeping you still look so handsome?? * You chuckled.

" Oppa." You said it softly so that won't wake Dongwoon up. " This is the first time I call you that right?? " You asked but no answer.

" You know, I'm gonna leave tomorrow?? " You looked up the sky again. " Yah, you must be happy arasso?? Let's meet again next year. Wait, maybe 5 years later! " You paused and continue, " Oppa, dangsin-neu saranghae." You looked at him and your tears started rolling down. You sniff and wiped you tears with the back of your hands. " Oppa, can I ask for a favour?? " You asked but no answer again. You take it as a yes. " Can I have a farewell kiss?? I know you have a girlfriend but please this is the only thing I wish for." You said and slowly leaned towards his face. You planted a soft yet loving kiss on his lips. Without you knowing your tears rolled down your cheek and a few drop fell on Dongwoon's good looking face. 

Pulling aparts from his lips and you started to walked away. * Goodbye.* 

After you're gone for a few minutes, Dongwoon woke from his sleep. He touch his lips. * I have a dream. I dream that _____ kiss me and it feel so real. How I wish is real.* He thought and went back to his class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong :)

I'm gonna end this story soon!! I also have a new story :D Be patient, I'll post the link at my final chapter!!

Who's watching MBC Gayo Daejun through streaming?? Cause I am, and is lagging!! I ended up closing it and wait for youtube XD

Okay, enjoy your last day of the year :D

Thanks to my reader, commente  and subscriber <3

No silent reader please :( Comment give me hope to write a better story!! COMMENT, if you want you can spam it too ;)

- XoXo -