SURPRISE

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Dongwoon and _______ is back to normal. They joke around, talked to each other and they still had some small fights. 

They're getting closer day by day, without knowing each other feeling.

===========================================================================================================

" ______ a, do you know what day is today?? " Sungjong asked excitedly.

" Hmmm , what day is today?? " you asked him back reading my story book.

" Think !! Come on, you should know." Sungjong jumped up and down.

" Aigooo, how am I suppose to know?? Give me some clue ?? " you blinked your eyes twice or more.

" Clue ?? Today is a special day. " Sungjong looked at you excitedly.

" Erm , your birthday?? Wait your birthday is on september 3rd." you bit your lips and think hardly. " Aishh , I give up. Anyway what so special about today?? " you asked him.

" Aigooo, fine let me tell you !! Today is ....... " Sungjong get cut off by Minji. " _______ !! Mr Kim is looking for you."

" Really ?? Okay !! " You said and turn to look at sungjong. " I'll be right back." You show him your smile.

* Aishh !! How can she forget about her own birthday ?? * Sungjong shook his head.

============================================================================================================

Haeyeon had enroll into Cube High. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE know that his doojoon's girl. No one dare to bully her and no guy dare to court her.

" Oppa, because of you I have no friends." Haeyeon pouted. " You have me than is enough." Doojoon smiled at her.

" Who say you got no friends ?? You have ________ !! Remember ?? " Yoseob said his lollipop.

" Oh, talk about ______ !! Today is her birthday !! How can I forget that ?? " Doojoon blurted out. He start to think what should he buy for you or even better, do a celebration party for her. 

" Today is _______ birthday ?? " Dongwoon heard what his hyung said and went to asked him. 

" Yupp !! What should I buy for her ?? " Doojoon pacniked.

" OMO !! I have an idea, what about we make her a surprise birthday party ?? " Haeyeon jumped excitedly

" What a great idea !! I know you're the best and saranghae." Doojoon went to kiss haeyeon cheeks.

* Today is her birthday. What should I do ?? I need to go prepare.* Dongwoon ran off without saying goodbye to his hyung.

=========================================================================================================

To : Sungjong

Sungjong a, I need your help. Today don't let ______ go home first. Bring her out and play with her. Cause we're preaparing her a surprise birthday party. Oh yeah, if she forget about her birthday don't remind her. Thank you :)

From : Doojoon hyung

Sungjong read the text and  a smiled appear on his face. * Surprise party huh ?? Not a bad idea.* Sungjong went to sit beside you.

" What are you smiling at ?? " You looked at your bestfriend.

" Ani , oh today you must follow me go somewhere." He smiled.

" Where?? Wait, let's go shopping !! " You squeled. " Shopping ?? No problem." Sungjong patted your head. 

* BRINGGG BRINGGG * The bell signaled everyone is time to go home. 

" YESS !! Shopping time !!" You pumped your fist. The last day you went for shopping is with your mother that is last month.

" Are you ready??? " you nodded your head at sungjong. " Gajja !! " Sungjong and you went to the nearest shopping mall.

You both played around , went to grab a lunch and start to shop around.

Meanwhile , Beast and haeyeon is preparing for the surprise party. " Is all the balloon blow up ?? " Haeyeon went to ask gikwang and yoseob 

" Nearly !! Left few more." They put an ok sign. " Good. Oppa did you bought the cake ?? " Haeyeon went to asked doojoon. 

" YES MA'AM !! I put it in the refrigerator." Doojoon salute. " Aigooo, kyeopta !! " Haeyeon went to pinched him.

" Haeyeon noona !!! The ballon is done. Where should we put it ?? " Yoseob asked.

Everything complete in 2 hours. " Where is Dongwoon ?? " Hyunseung looked around. 

" Oh , he said he went to do something and I think he is gonna reach." Junhyung answer hyunseung question.

* DING DONG * The door bell rang. " Oh, is dongwoon !! " Gikwang looked out the window.Doojoon went to open the door for him. 

" Mianhae, I'm late." Dongwoon lowered his head. Than they realized his holding a bouquet of red roses and a present. " Is this for _______ ? " Haeyeon eyes sparkled. " Yupp, is hard to find a perfect present for her." Dongwoon smiled.

" Okayy, everyone is here and let us bring the birthday girl back." Doojoon went to text sungjong.

=======================================================================================

To : Sungjong 

HEY !! Can bring her home now :) We're all done. When you guys gonna reach home text me. 

From : Doojoon

Sungjong read the message and turned to look at _______ whom eating her ice cream.

" Gajja , let's go home." Sungjong stand up from where he's sitting. " Awwwww , so fast ?? " you pouted.

" Ne , ppali !! " Sungjong said. 

To : Doojoon hyung

We're here. In another 5 more minutes we're gonna go in. Everything ready ?? 

From : Sungjong 

" Yah !! EVERYONE HIDE !!! SHE'S HERE !!! " Doojoon screamed like some mad woman. Everyone went to find a place to hide. A few minutes later they here ________ is unlocking the door. 

* Chik Chak * The door open. " Why so dark in here ?? Oppa not home yet ?? " You asked yourself. You went to search for the switch and switch on the light. 

Suddenly all of them jumped out and shouted " SURPRISE !!!! " 

You were shocked !! " Omo , today is my birthday ?? I totally forgot about it. I'm so touched. " You went to give everyone a hug. 

" Sungjong a !! GOMAWO !! Now I know why you keep asking me what day is today. " You went to give him a warm loving hug.

When is dongwoon's turn, he smiled at you. " Happy birthday, _______." The smiled never fade from his face. " Thank you " You give him an extra tight hug, which make both of you blushed. 

" OKAY !! LET'S THE PART START !!! " Yoseob shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE :D

Sorry if have any grammar mistake or wrong spelling, cause I'm too tired to edit !!

I love my reader <3<3 

I'm gonna sleep now , GOODNIGHT !! 

Lots of love, xoxo :]