Why didn't you tell me is him ??

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

It's saturday morning. 

" ________ !! Wake up you lazy bum. Faster if not, we're late !! " Doojoon burst into your room.

" Aishh !! Why can't I have a peaceful sleep ?? " You wake up and rub your eyes. 

" PPALI !! I don't want to be late !! " Doojoon pulled you up and push you into the bathroom.

" Arassoo !! " You went to take a bath and dress up nicely. You even put some light make up.

You went downstair and saw Doojoon oppa waiting patiently. " Oh, you're done ?? Gajja." Doojoon went to his car and you followed behind him.

20 minutes later, we reach Haeyeon house. " Hey _______ !! " Haeyeon turned to look at you and smiled. 

" Hello, eonni." You smiled back. " HEY !! Where is my hello ??" Doojoon pouted. " Aigooo, my baby boy is jealous on his own sister ?? " Haeyeon pinched his cheek. " Hmph !! " Doojoon crossed his arm. " Come on, don't angry " Haeyeon show him her puppy eyes. 

" Okayy okayy !! How can I not forgive you when you're so cute ?? " Doojoon pinched Haeyeon cheeks. " Yayy !! " Haeyeon give him a kiss on his cheeks.

" Aigooo, stop being lovey dovey and let's go !!! " You said half annoyingly and half of jealousy. * How I wish me and dongwoon can be like this ... * You sighed

Another 20 minutes we reach Han River.

" So what's the reason again that I'm here ?? " You asked.

" Me and haeyeon want to try some double date." Doojoon smile genuinely. " Ahhhhh !! WHAT ?? DOUBLE DATE ?? " You scream softly.

" Yuppiee!! " Haeyeon feel excited about it. " Why me ?? " you asked !! " Cause we got no other girls to call." Doojoon shrug.

" Okay, but who is my date ?? " You looked at them with so much curiousity.

" Hey, sorry I'm late !! " Someone yelled from behind. * Wait, that voice sounds so familiar." You turned your head to look at who but you regret it. You turned back your head as fast as you could. * Shoot !! My date is DONGWOON ?? * At that moment you wanted to scream out loud.

" That's your date." Haeyeon pointed at dongwoon. " You must thanks me later." Haeyeon whisper to your ear. You returned her with a weak smiled. Half of you are grateful but another half of it you are nervous.

" Hey." Dongwoon say once again and smiled at us. 

" Hey maknae !! " Doojoon put his arm around dongwoon's neck. 

" Are you happy with your date ?? " Doojoon whisper. " Huh ?? " Dongwoon blinked his eyes innocently. " Oh please, it is so obvious that you like ______." Doojoon chuckled. " Am I that obvious ?? " " Yes , maknae." Doojoon winked and went beside haeyeon. 

" Okayy , let's start our double date !! " Haeyeon said excitedly. 

" Hey, shorty !! " Dongwoon teased _______.

" Not that again!! " You pouted. 

" AIGOOOO !! Someone just acted cute." Dongwoon teased you again.

" Aish !! When can you stop teasing me ?? " You stomp your feet.

" No way that I'm gonna stop teasing you." Dongwoon laughed. You stared at him. " I'm going back." You turned around and try to walked away.

" Okayyy okayyy !! Don't go, I promise I'll stop teasing you." Dongwoon panicked. " HAHAHAHHAHA !! Omg, did you see your face ?? It was hilarious !! " You suddenly burst into laughter.

" Aish , did I just got pranked ?? Nevermind, _______ I'll get you. " Dongwoon smirked.

" Omg , I don't like that smirk !! What are you planning, you evil ?? " You step back. All dongwoon do is smirk non-stop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the previous update !! It was horrible !! Full of grammar mistake :(

Anyway chapter 16 is done :D

I wonder what gonna happen next ?? What is dongwoon planning ??

Want to know ?? All you need to do is COMMENT :DD 

Silent reader please do comments :D Comment is love <3<3