I need to find out my feeling.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Cube High is going to have a school carnival soon.This is also the first time _______ and Sungjong having a school carnival at  Cube High.

" Hey you, come and paint this board into pink colour." " You, help me go bring all this." " Naeun, come here !! I need you to print a few more flyer." 

_______ had been choosen for this year leader of class 1A.

* This is more tiring than I'm thinking * _______ sighed. Suddenly I felt a cold thing touched my forehead. I turned around and saw dongwoon holding a can of cold soda putting on my forehead. " For you, you look tired." Dongwoon help me to wipe away my sweat.I can felt that I'm blushing and my heart beats is getting faster and faster. * OMG, what had happen to me??* I shook my head. " _______ ?? Are you okayy ?? Are you sick ?? " Dongwoon touch my foreheand. 

" Ani " I shook my head shyly and looked at him." Gomawo." I smiled at him. Dongwoon suddenly felt his cheek heaten up. * Aishh , this feeling again.Why am I always with her this feeling keep coming out?? * Dongwoon scratch his head. 

" Dongwoon a, I think I need to go back already.Bye !! Oh , thanks again for the drinks." I waved at him and smiled as sweetly as I can.

" Bye !!! Take care of yourself." Dongwoon waved back. * Weird. I never get tired of her smile." 

* Yoon ______ , you need to find out your own feeling.* _______ continue her work.

* Son Dong Woon, you need to figure out this feeling." dongwoon went to his class.

========================================================================================================

" ________ , come here." Minji one of my classmates called me.

" Anything?? " I asked her.

" Is that just now beast maknae, son dong woon?? "  Minji squeled.

" Yeap , that's clumsy son dong woon." I laughed . " OMG, how come you guys so close ?? Is he your boyfriend ?? " Minji face lighten up.

" Boyfriend ?? No way !! Me and him like cats and dogs.All we do is fight." I chuckled. " Really ? That's not what I see. I saw love in his eyes.I bet he like you." Minji said it confidently and crossed her arm.

* Love ?? Really ?? Is this all the reason behind this feeling I had ?? I need to find out.* _________ nodded her head to herself.

" Minji a, talk to you later.Bye !! " I ran off and went to find sungjong.

" There you are." I breath in and out like I had ran a thousand miles. " You're finding for me ??" sungjong played with his basketball.

" YAH !! Do you know that school carnival is getting nearer ?? You still got time to play basketball?? " I yelled at sungjong.

" Do you ran a thousand miles looking for me just to say that ?? " Sungjong chuckled. " Oh babo me. I need to discuss with you something." I avoided sungjong stare.

" Discuss something ?? What is it ?? " Sungjong sit on a bench near the basketbll court and patted the sit beside him signal you to sit beside him. ________ went to sit beside him. " Erm can I ask you something ?? How do you know you like somebody ?? "

" Bwo ?? Do you like someone ?? " Sungjong hoping you to say no. " ANI !!! I didnt like anyone." ________ denied. Sungjong sigh in relieve.

" How to say ?? When you meet someone you like your heart beat will be super fast and you will blush." * OMG !!! Is this real * _______ thinked. 

" You will be very happy although he/she smiled at you or talked to you." Sungjong smiled . " You also want to see him/her real bad and want to listen to his/her voice." * Cause this is what I do.* Sungjong smiled getting wider and wider thinking his stupid self. 

" Sungjong a..." _______ looked at sungjong. " Hmmmm ? " Sungjong looked at ______ curiously. " I think ...... I think I like dongwoon." _______ smiled and went to hug sungjong. " Bwo ?? " Sungjong heart immediately broken into pieces and all he can do is smiled weakly at _______ . * ________, why are you doing this to me?? Do you know when you say those word it really hurt me badly ?? * 

================================================================================================

" Hyung !! " Dongwoon went to sit next to junhyung. " Wae ?? " Junhyung continue texting his girlfriend, Hara. 

" Can I ask you something ?? " Dongwoon looked at Junhyung. " Sure, anything. " Junhyung continue with his text. " How do you feel that you like someone ?? " Dongwoon whisper but loud enough for Junhyung to hear. " Dongwoon a, do you like someone? " Junhyung raise one of his eyebrow. " Ani, I'm just curious." 

" Erm, you will feel jealous if she with other guys." Junhyung said. * Yes, I did feel a little jealous when _______ is too close to that gay Sungjong.* 

" Your face will get heat up when she is smilling at you or her face are too close to you." Junhyung is thinking about Hara.

" Even she walk past you, you can't take your eyes off her." junhyung nodded to himself and turn to look at his maknae mouth hanged open. 

" Yah, sondongwoon !! What happen to you ?? " Junhyung hit his head. " Hyung, I think I fall for ________ ." Dongwoon confess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 10 is done :D

Yayy, I gain more subscriber and more comments <3

Thanks to all who supported me !! I love my reader and silent readers ?? 

Are there any silent readers out there ??  Please leave more comments :D 

Praying for my be@toy clothes T.T