Finally An Update ... Perhaps?

[INDEFINITE HIATUS] Back To Memories

 

This is just a short teaser from the upcoming chapter! :)

 

 

 


 

 

His breath hitched again.

 

 

Cold Steel flashed before his eyes. Cold words. Cut deeper, they were cutting in deeper. Cruel laughter floated in the air. Eyes ... Brown eyes, fading.

 

 

His eyelids twitched.

 

 

Blood was splattered everywhere, soaking the earth crimson. Screams littering the air, and cold eyes piercing through the howling wind. Screaming, a beautiful voice screaming, as the lady in red looked at her with hungry eyes, cruel eyes, soulless eyes. Steel to match the listless stare of her own eyes, slicing through skin, steel spilling over with red, slicing through lives, blood that litters the earth.

 

 

His lips parted slightly.

 

 

Hyosung!

 

 

 


 



AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE!

*hugs each and everyone of you.

 

Yes, I know you hate me. Please do because I deserve it. Guilty as charged. 

*evades as every single things in your sight being thrown at me.

 

Are you calmed already? Yes? Good, because I am truly sorry. I have nothing say aside then ... I really don't know what to update for the past 4 months. So busy caught up with my term papers, hectic classes, and currently exam, I just don't have the luxury to continue on writing. Whatever more think about what to write! Yes, I'm suffering from a deadly writer's block. I'm sorry! *pouts.

 

Anyway, those above are just some part of the upcoming chapter which I will update ... soon, I hope so please anticipate it. If you still do though, if you don't, I understand. Yes. *cries at the corner.

 

Please, don't hate me.

T_T

 

 

See you soon!

xoxo