L?

Lover From Paradise

 

 

You quickly looked to the owner of the voice. *I don't remember if I ever knew him before?* The boys also stopped from what they were doing and stared at him in disbelief.

“Who the are you?!” The boy that was strangling your neck earlier hissed.

The young man smirked and made his way to your direction while putting his hands on his pocket. “Then let me introduce you who the is me.”

Your eyes rounded when you watched the boy that was bullying you landed hard on the ground. Just a few seconds later , all of his friends also were laying down breathlessly on the ground and groaning in pain.

“What are you still doing there? Need more introduction of me?” The boys shook their heads together. “Then I suggest you to get out of my sight , NOW!” The bullies quickly ran away limply.

“Tch ~ another pathetic lowly bullies.” You heard him cussed. You cleared your throat , trying to gain attention from him. He shifted his gaze to you.

“T-Thanks for saving me earlier.” You thanked him without looking at him. You heard him chuckling and turned to look at him. “It’s nothing though. They deserved that. Besides , I’m an angel so I need to prevent those bullies and gangsters.”

You furrowed your brow. *An angel? Is he crazy or what?* You looked at him from top to bottom. You realized that he was wearing all whites. *I assume him as another mental patient who managed to escape from the mental hospital?* You stared at him and began to calculate. *But he looks very neat and not to mention , quite handsome and-”

“Done staring at me?” His sudden question made you awake from thinking too far. You blushed. “S-sorry , I-” “Well , nobody seems to be able to take their eyes off from my handsome and perfect creature.”

You rolled your eyes. *He is really escaping from mental hospital. I can’t believe a mental patient just saved me just now!* “Well , err em whatever your name is-” “My name is L.”

*L? Is there any name that weirder than that?!* You smiled meekly at him. “Thanks again for today , L-ssi. I’m going home now. Gomawo.” You bowed to him and was about to leave before he grabbed your wrist. “Is there an-nything else?”

“Where’s your home? Let me take your home. Who knows you might bump onto other bullies or worse , gangsters?” He said , making you worried and forced to agree with him. You just nodded lazily as you led him.

After 10 minutes of walking , you reached home. You turned around to face L then you realized he was staring at your house. “Thanks for taking me home ,L-ssi. Err you can leave now if you want.” You said to him warily.

“Unfortunately , I don’t have any intention to leave now.” L smirked at you. “What do you mean?”

“Actually , I don’t have any relatives here in Korea , I also don’t find any place to stay for now so….”

“So…?” You were eager to know.He flashed his killer-dorky smile at you.

“Can I be your housemates or maybe roommates from now?”

--

Can he? ^^ XD

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!

SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME ^__~