Talk

Lover From Paradise

It was lunch time. EunAh was about to talk to you but you stopped her. “Can I explain to you later? I got something to talk with MY boyfriend.” You emphasized the word ‘my’.

“Oh okay. Sure you can talk with him first.” EunAh said while standing beside you. You rolled your eyes at her. “I mean , privately.”

EunAh looked at you then L and give OK sign and walked away. You went to the rooftop with L.

“What do you want to talk about?” L asked even he already knew what you wanted to talk with him. “Can you please stop admitting yourself as my boyfriend?” You gave him a look.

L chuckled. “What’s wrong with that? It’s fun you know.” “Fun , my . Tell me what so fun about it.”

L tapped his finger on his chin then looked at your face closely making you jerked your head backwards from him.

“I don’t think you should know why it’s fun.” L smiled but to you , he seemed smirking. “Why must you be so angry about it? You should be lucky THE L is admitting you as his girlfriend.”

“It’s because THE L is admitting me as his girlfriend , I’m feeling angry. I don’t even know who are you , where do you come from , and all! We never know each other and we just know each other coincidently.” You breathed.

“Coincident huh?” L chuckled. You furrowed your eyebrow. “Why are you chuckling? It’s true. You saved me and I allowed you to stay at my house , that’s all our relationship are about. Nothing more and nothing less, am I right?”

L didn’t answer your question. He walked away and suddenly turned around at you. “Yes , you’re right.” He continued to walk , completely ignoring you.

You sighed. “What’s his problem? Did I ever know him before? I don’t remember if I did. Okay this is weird. Like I even care.” You shook your head and sat down on the rooftop.

Just then , you heard footsteps behind you. You thought it was L.

“Why are you coming back? I thought you’re angry with me?” You said without looking back.

“Yes I am angry with you.”

You felt shiver on your spine as you heard that voice. You didn’t dare to turn around.

JunQ sat beside you and smirked. “I expected this already. That L guy is not your boyfriend huh? What if mum knows about this? I can’t imagine what’ll happen once she knows.”

You bit your lip. “O-Oppa , it’s not as what are you thinking.”

“Then you wanna say that I heard wrong huh? I heard every single words that you guys said.” JunQ closed his eyes and leaned back to the wall.

You looked at him. Then you leaned in to his face. “Oppa , can you promise me a thing? Please don’t tell about this to mum or dad. I’m really begging you , oppa. Please ~”

JunQ opened his eyes but shocked as your face was in front of him. He gulped. *! Why must she has such a pretty face?!* JunQ pulled your shoulder hard and you stumbled backwards.

“Ow!” You held you sore ankle. JunQ looked at you , emotionlessly. His heart wanted to help you but his body won’t moved. JunQ thought for a second. *Why am I here? I should just leave her alone. Just let her treat herself. I never care!* JunQ walked away from the rooftop , leaving you alone.

“He doesn’t help me at all? Tch what do I think? He’ll never lean his hands to me.” You sighed as you tried to get up and walked slowly and leaning onto the wall for support.

--

hwaii readers 8D I updated jyeahh! ;P

COMMENTS AND SUSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED 8)

and jyeahhh I got my poster finally :DDD

thanks to : APink Request Shop

-hana-