L vs JunQ

Lover From Paradise

 

It was Math class. L and JunQ were in the same class. All girls were squealing to see the focus L in the class. JunQ looked at L with unsatisfied feeling. L knew he was being stared by JunQ.

The teacher wrote down a question on the whiteboard. He put his marker down on the table. “Anyone think they can answer this question? Raise your hand.”

Both L and JunQ raised up their hands at the same time. JunQ looked at L angrily when he was also raising his hand.

“Okay , so we got two students here who volunteer to answer the question. So , which one of you will go first?” Asked the teacher.

“Let both of them answer together.” One of the students suggested. The teacher nodded and made a line in the middle of the board.

“Kang JunQ and Kim Myungsoo , you both can start solving the problem now.” Both of them took the markers on the table and glared at each other before started to answer the question on the board.

JunQ finished it first and smirked as he saw L always erased his answer. Satisfied with his final answer , L put the marker down and waited for the teacher to speak.

The teacher looked at both of the answers. “So , we got two different answers here. Kim Myungsoo, congrats because your answer is the right one , and Kang JunQ , you made a simple mistake there at the end. You forgot to put a negative in the front.” The teacher commented.

L smirked when he looked at JunQ’s red face. JunQ caught his smirk and his anger suddenly raising up in him. L was about to walk to his seat before JunQ suddenly grabbed his collar.

“WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH , KIM MYUNGSOO?!” JunQ retorted.

L looked at him casually. “I don’t have any ing problem with you , Kang JunKyu. Please get your hands off me.” L slightly pushed JunQ’s hands from his collar.

It made JunQ became angrier. He pushed L’s chest hard making the latter stumbled a bit. “I know you’re laughing right now , aren’t you?! Psh you think you’re a great person already?!”

The teacher quickly stepped in the middle of the two young boys. “Kang JunKyu , Kim MyungSoo , get back to your seats right now! I don’t like to see any violence in my class!” The middle-aged man yelled at the two students.

All students in the class already had their attentions on the handsome lads. It seemed like they were ignoring the teacher.

“Shut your ing mouth , old man. It is our business , you better stay your out from this matter if you don’t want your bones to break.” JunQ snapped at the teacher.

The teacher was very shocked with the sudden snap of his always a quiet student. “K-Kang JunKyu—you-” “I SAID BACK OFF!” JunQ shouted angrily.

L looked at him with an annoyed feeling. *Seriously this guy , he’s trying to pick up on a fight with me and now yelling at the teacher huh?*

The teacher breathed heavily from the shocked and quickly went outside to look for the principal and also the security guards.

“Kang Junkyu, I thought you’re more matured than this. Shame on you.” L said.

With that , JunQ shoved his fist on L’s face. L’s head was whipped to the side as he clucked his tongue. “Are you really the kingka , dude?” L immediately punched JunQ on his face.

A fight finally occurred between them. All the students just watched them without even having any attention to stop them.

Curses words were sent in the fight with punches , kicks and all.

The math teacher came into the class with the principal , who was looking so angry.

“STOP FIGHTING!” He yelled to the two students. Seeing the principal had came , both of them stopped fighting immediately.

“This is twice already , Kang Junkyu , Kim Myungsoo. A heavy action will be taken for the both of you!” The principal said with a stern voice.

“Go to the infirmary now! After that , quickly come into my office , the both of you.” He said before leaving the classroom.

L and JunQ looked at each other coldly before both of them went into the infirmary.

--

 

HARHARHARHAR ~ I don't know for how long haven't I updated this fic DDDDD; OTL OTL OTL I know that so bad of me , right? >< 

I'm so sorry guise ;_; I promise , I'll try to finish this soon! 

Just a few chapters left ;PP (yeah right LOL)

Comment please ~ THANKS (=