New Desk Partner

Lover From Paradise

 

 

You sat down on your seat when you reached your classroom. Your bestfriend , EunAh was not on her seat. *Sheesh ~ Is she on a date with Gongchan?* You just shook your head lightly. When you were about to take out the book for the first lesson , someone was screaming your name.

“________-ah!!!” You were surprised by EunAh’s sudden shout. Even the other students in the homeroom were shocked. “Can you shout louder?” You asked her, being sarcastic.

EunAh smiled and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “What’s up this time? Gongchan asked you to marry him?”

EunAh immediately became excited again. “No! This time it’s not about Channie! Guess what I saw today?” Her eyes sparkled brightly. You furrowed a brow. “How can I know what you saw since I was not with you this morning?”

EunAh shook you rapidly. “I just saw an angel!!!! Do you know how handsome he is?! I guess I start to like him! Otokahe? I can’t just leave Channie alone for him. But he is so freaking handsome and hella hot! Especially with that cold face of him , he’s way better than Kim Seyong! ______-ah! I want him so badly! Can I give Channie to you so I can get him as my boyfriend?” EunAh said fastly but you managed to get all her words.

You poked her head lightly. “Mwoh?! You want to leave your boyfriend with me so you can get that ‘angel’?! Are you crazy or what? I don’t know how handsome the angel that you just saw , but I don’t think he’ll like you back since I’m pretty confident he’ll get many fangirls and maybe joining MyName and becoming a part of them?” You made a conclusion.

EunAh tapped her finger on her chin. “I guess you’re right. Then I’ll only stick with Channie then.” You narrowed your eyes. *Such a bipolar girl.*

“But still, he’s very hot! I am very super sure that you’ll melt with him by only looking at him for once.” EunAh said confidently.

“Yahh Shin EunAh! I am not going to like any boys , you got me?” EunAh chuckled. “I know I know. I don’t know what’s wrong with your eyes—no no scratch that! I mean your heart.” She pointed at you.

“What’s wrong with my heart?” “You need to fix something in your heart. I guess you got a broken part in your heart.” You suddenly thought about what happened in the past years. But quickly threw it away from your mind.

The bell rang. All the students went back to their seats and began taking out books for the first lesson. A mid age female teacher walked inside the classroom.

“Good morning , students. Today I’d like to say that you guys will get a new classmates. Are you happy , students?” Mrs Lee beamed.

“I hope it’s a boy!” “I want it to be a pretty girl this time!” “Please be a hot one!” “Come on. I don’t want another geek.”

“Omo! New student ?! I hope it’s the angel!!! Please be him please be him please please please God! I want him.” You just shook your head when you saw how anticipating EunAh was.

The new student walked inside the homeroom. All students remained silence with mouth wide opened. They were so possessed by the new student.

“It’s him!!” EunAh squealed. You looked to the front and abruptly stood up from your seat.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE , KIM MYUNGSOO?!!” You shouted. All the students were shocked by your shout. They stared at you even EunAh and Mrs Lee.

“You know him?” EunAh asked you while looking up to you. “Huh? I-I …”

“Hi there! As what _______-ssi mentioned , my name is Kim Myungsoo. I hope we can be good friends.” L smiled making all the girls squealed.

EunAh quickly yanked you down. “Yahh ___________! How do you know him? How does he know you? Who is him? Why don’t you said that you know him?” EunAh started to ask you with many questions. You shushed her and not answering her questions at all. She growled.

“So Myungsoo-ssi , you can take your seat at the back beside Hwang Deoksu.” L nodded and walked but stopped by your seat with EunAh. You looked away while EunAh looking up at him while smiling cutely.

“Mind if I sit here next to my girlfriend _______? In other words , can you change place with me?” L asked loudly and winked at EunAh as you rolled your eyes at him.

EunAh was dumbfounded for a while. She looked at you and glanced at L. You mouthed her to just stay on her seat but instead , she nodded her head. “Sure , why not? I’ll take the seat at the back.” EunAh beamed and took some of her belongings and whispered at you, “Meet you on lunch time. You need something big to explain , bestie.” She stood up and sent a fishy smile at you.

“Thanks , EunAh-ssi for your understanding.” “Nahh ~ Don’t thanks me. Not a biiiiiigg problem though.” EunAh smiled at L and winked at you.

“Hey girlfriend. Don’t make that face in front of me , baby. That’s not cute of you.” L pinched your cheeks. You faked a grin at him but inside , you were burning up.

*Gahh! He’s such a trouble! Can I just send him back to the mental hospital?!*

--

glad that I updated this story hehe ~

Hope you'll enjoy reading! I'm enjoy writing if my readers are enjoy reading this story as well :DD

THANKS A LOT FOR THOSE WHO IS SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING TO THIS STORY OF MINE! 

-hana-