The Accident

Lover From Paradise

 

You were walking to school together with L. You talked about random things with him and laughed when he joked.

“Yahh when did you become this funny?” You asked while holding your stomach, tired from laughing too much.

“Hey I’m always this funny , okay? Geez ~” You stuck your tongue out at him.

Not long after that , you and him heard a roar of motorcycles. But you just ignored it as you continued talking with L. You knew it was MyName including JunQ.

Just then , Seyong sped off his motorcycle and he looked like he was aiming for you. L quickly noticed that and pulled you to his side and hugged you but still it was too late. Your eyes widened as Seyong’s motorcycle hit L’s body.

But MyName’s eyes widened more as they watched Seying fell down from his motorcycle to the hard ground. “Ow my leg!” Seyong oof-ed.

You blinked your eyes in surprise. “Y-You okay , L-ssi?” L nodded his head and gave you a reassuring smile.

MyName hopped off from their motorcycles and went to Seyong. “Duh you idiotic moron. How can you fell from your motorcycle?” Gunwoo kicked Seyong’s leg.

“ you hyung! Do you want my leg to break?!” Seyong scoffed. “Yahh Chaejin! Pull me up!” Chaejin pulled Seyong up and Seyong leaned on him.

“Hyung don’t lean on me. You’re heavy.” Chaejin whined. Seyong knocked his head. “I injured my leg, so I can’t stand straight now, idiot!” Chaejin pouted.

“Yahh Kim Seyong , do you know how to ride your motorcycle well? You never involved an any accident like this before.” Insoo mentioned.

“I know , right? This is all because of …..him!” Seyong pointed to the standing L with emotionless face beside you. You looked at Seyong then back to L.

“You’re the one who hit me , so you deserve that. You’re lucky that you didn’t break your leg or I can even make you die.” L mumbled the last part.

JunQ was beyond curious now about L. He stared at him and started to think. *This is too weird. I swear I saw how Seyong hyung hit him but why does that doesn’t effect him at all? Even a small scratch?*

“Hey you new kid! Do you know how embarrassing I’ll be if my fans see me in this poor condition with limping legs?! But wait! That’s not what’s important right now, it just weird. Why am I the one who’s getting injured ,not you even I’m the one who hit you?! You’re just walking but I’m riding a bike , how can that’s even possible?! Hold on!  I hit you and I fell down , but you don’t.  Okay it’s acceptable if I fell down but I think you’ll fall down first too and you’ll have more injuries than me but why do you look so fine right now? This is –” Seyong pointed out random facts and started to get nonsense before L cut him off.

“I don’t have time to listen to your stupid nonsense. Save it for yourself. Let’s go ,______-ah.” L said and grabbed your hands. You just followed him. You glanced back to see the angry MyName. "Don't look back at those morons , _____." L said to you.

“Goddamn it! Did you see that?! He is ing rude!” Seyong started to mumble about how frustrated him is and etc. MyName started their motorcycles’ engines and went off , leaving the mumbling Seyong alone.

“Yahhh! How dare you left THE KIM SEYONG alone here?!! Now who’s going to help me? I injured my leg , you douchebags!!!!” Seyong kicked his leg on his motorcycle , feeling unsatisfied.

“Holy ! My ing injured leg is really going to break soon!”

---

hey yeom! :)

My sister still doesn't start her tasks yet , so yeah! I'm free to use the lappy for now ;DD

so here goes the update! hihi

is there too much swearing words? sorry ._.

I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR ANY COMMENTS OR SUBSCRIPTIONS ;)