18.

Lover From Paradise

 

You and L were sitting together at the gazebo at the frontyard. Suddenly , L coughed hard.

You gazed at him. “Are you okay , L oppa?” L showed a smile to you. “Yeah , don’t worry , I’m—“ He coughed again.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Why are you coughing so much these days?” You asked him worriedly. He coughed before answering you , “Nah , I’m okay. Don’t worry , okay? Maybe it’s the weather factor.” L smiled.

His smile didn’t assure you much. “If you’re not okay , let’s go to the doctor , okay?” You tried to convince him.

L shook his head. “Ani , I’m fine. I don’t need to do any check up with the doctor. I know my own condition well. Do you forget about who am I?” L chuckled but he coughed again.

You sighed. “I know that. But still , you’re not having any chronic sickness , aren’t you?” Your question made L laughed.

“I’m not going to die , okay?” *I just can’t return to Paradise.* He mentally sighed.

“Really? You’re not lying to me right?” L pinched your cheeks. “Of course not. I won’t ever lie to my girlfriend.”

You blushed. “You better not.” You warned him. L kissed your cheeks. “Arasso , girlfriend.” You smiled happily without thinking much.

--

From his room’s balcony , JunQ watched you and L jealously. He grunted and went downstairs with angry steps.

Your mum saw him. “Where are you going , JunQ-ah?” JunQ glared at her. “None of your business!” He opened the door and went to get his bike then sped off.

Your mum sighed. “Another harsh-quick conversation.”

--

Insoo heard a bike’s engine sound outside his house. He looked at Gunwoo. “There he came.”

JunQ opened the door of Insoo’s house without even knocking. He knew Insoo won’t locked up his main door and his parents were always not around.

With a slight grunt , he took the seat beside Chaejin and leaned back onto the sofa.

“What’s up, Kang Junkyu? You seem angry.” Seyong stated out.

 “I’m not angry at all!” JunQ huffed. Insoo chuckled cynically. “Yeah right.”

“Got problem with your family?” Chaejin asked. “I don’t have any ing family!” Chaejin face went pale a bit. “Ah my bad , I mean your foster family?”

“No.” JunQ answered.

“Psh kay fine whatever your problem is , Kang JunKyu. Now , back to our main topic.” JunQ looked at the leader. “What topic?”

Seyong gulped and looked at Gunwoo , telling him to continue.

Gunwoo looked at the others and they nodded. “We’re planning of taking L as our new member.” Gunwoo said. All of them waited for JunQ’s reaction.

JunQ stiffened. He looked at his friends , bewildered. He got up from his seat. As they expected , “ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME??! DON’T YOU HAVE ANY OTHER WISE CANDIDATE TO TAKE AS OUR NEW MEMBER?! WE DON’T EFFING NEED THAT ! HE DOESN’T DESERVE A SPOT TO BE IN OUR GROUP! WHAT THE ING HELL DID YOU GUYS THINKING?! I WON’T APPROVE HIM! YOU TAKE HIM IN , THEN I’M OUT!!” JunQ threatened angrily.

He stormed out from Insoo’s house and slammed the door loudly.

All MyName flinched at the loud slam. “Didn’t I tell you before , hyung?” Chaejin spoke warily.

“He hates him with passion.” Seyong said.

“My door is going to break soon if he continues to slam it everyday.” Insoo  sighed.

--