Another Fight --'

Lover From Paradise

 

That night , you didn’t even have your dinner and it’s worrying your mum. JunQ was staying at Insoo’s house. While L would be spending his night at the attic just like when he first came to your house.

“Aigoo where is ______? Why she didn’t come down for the dinner? Myungsoo ah , can you call her?”

L looked at your mum and slightly nodded. He went upstairs to your room. He was standing in front of your door. With a small sigh , he knocked your room’s door.

“_____.” L called your name for a few times while knocking. You felt irritated when his knock became louder.

The door was opened , shocking L , revealing the now furious you. “Stop knocking on my door! I’ll eat later , okay?” You said and slammed the door shut in front of his face before he can say anything.

L sighed and went to sleep at the attic.

“This going to be a long week.”

--

You still hadn’t talk with L the next day. The break time was over.

“Let’s go , _____!” EunAh grabbed your hands happily because you got the same class with her. “Hey wait! I need to go to the restroom , why don’t you go to the class first?” EunAh nodded and let go of your hands from hers.

You went to the restroom for few minutes. Then you walked out from the restroom and was about to go to your class before you saw someone familiar was making his way to the school’s garden.

“JunQ oppa?” You called his name.

He turned his back and faced you while looking at you with his sharp eyes. “What do you want?”

“Where are you going , oppa? Your homeroom is that way.” You pointed at the opposite direction he was going.

“I’m going to ditch class. And I know where is my homeroom.” He replied and was about to walk before you grabbed his arm.

“Oppa , you’re going to miss the lesson if you ditch class.”

“I don’t give a about studying for now.” JunQ was about to walk again before you blocked his way with your petite body.

“Oppa , don’t be like this. If mum knows , she’d be disappointed. You’re going to be a senior next year.”

“Stop acting like you ing care about me , will you?! I’m tired of hearing your bull babbling! You and your mum are not my family so stop acting like you are!” He hissed.

Your eyes rounded as you heard him saying that. “Mum , dad and me always care for you , oppa. We care for you , you’re our family.”

“Family my . For your information ______ , me , Kang JunKyu , doesn’t have any family at all in this ing world! I didn’t beg your parents to adopt me and treat me like a real family. Even without your parents , I can live way better than I am now , you got me? So now , stop butting into mu business. I can do whatever I want because I don’t have a family in this world. It just me ,Kang JunKyu.”

This time you didn’t stop him from walking away from you since you were hurt  by what he said at you. But then you found JunQ collapsed on  the ground while touching his bleeding lips.

You looked up and met L’s fierce eyes with his fist was being clenched tightly. You knew what happened. JunQ was punched by L. Just then JunQ stood up from the cold floor and punched L back on his face , causing blood to come out from his nose.

Another fight occurred between JunQ and L. It was like a déjà vu to you when you watched them fighting each other.

They continuously throwing punches everywhere and didn’t stop. You were too shock to do anything to stop the fight. JunQ’s word was still springing in your mind.

“STOP IT STUDENTS!” The piercing shout made you turned your head to the voice and you found the principal was staring the three of you.

JunQ and L immediately broke the fight and were gasping for air. You had your head looking down on the ground.

“Follow me to my room now!” The principal ordered as the three of you followed him from behind.

L and JunQ were getting a warning letter and detention for the whole weeks while you only got detention for 3 days.

After you went home , your mum was very shocked to find L and JunQ’s horrible condition. You didn’t bother to explain anything because you had too many things in your mind now.

--

Yo! Sorry for the late update ~ I'm not lazy or having writer's block , I just forget to update xDDD [is there any kind of author like me in this AFF lol]

Comments + Subscribes :DD 

-hana-