20.

Lover From Paradise

 

 
You stared at the person in front of you in disbelief. How can he appear now? You weren’t sure whether you were dreaming or that was a real thing.
 
 
 
“Yeolie oppa.” You managed to say his name that made him grinned happily. But his grin disappeared.
 
“You .” Sungyeol said sourly.
 
“Yeolie oppa ~” You stared at him in shocked.
 
“Do you know what L had sacrifice just for you?!” He looked like he was about to cry at that moment. 
 
You asked , “What do you mean , oppa?”
 
Sungyeol sighed. “He made everything , every single thing , to be with you. I’m glad that he finally made it with you. But , he’s hurting himself. I’m sorry , ____-ah. It’s not like I don’t want you to be with L but please let him go , ____.”
 
You were confused with what Sungyeol said to you. “Why should I let him go after years of missing for him? Aren’t you my friend? Why are you telling me to let him go? You know that we love each other , aren’t you?”
 
Sungyeol looked at you with a sorrowfully. “I know that , ____. The thing is , L doesn’t belong here. The only place for him is Paradise. He’s losing his power if he continues to be here. He’s often got sick nowadays right?” Sungyeol asked.
 
You hesitantly nodded your head remembering how bad was L coughed, he kept getting headache and etc.
 
“As his power slowly fading from his body , he’ll be suffering. Knowing L , I believe he can’t even bear with all the pains that he’ll suffer before he completely losing his power. I’m afraid that he won’t make it.”
 
You looked at Sungyeol in shocked when he explained that to you. “What do you mean?! He won’t die for twice , would him?!” You grabbed Sungyeol’s shoulder.
 
Sungyeol looked away. “I bet you know the answer already , _____.” 
 
You covered your mouth from crying. “No…”
 
“Please make a wise decision for L , _____-ah. If he dies this time , he won’t be able to join me in Paradise. It’s not too late yet for you to convince L to be back to Paradise and leave Earth , which means leaving you as well.” Sungyeol bit his lips as he said that.
 
*L oppa is leaving me? No… but…* Your thought was miserable. 
 
“You love him , aren’t you? If you do , I hope you know what is the best option for you to choose for L’s sake.”
 
Sungyeol’s words were biting you. You looked at Sungyeol un-choding face , he was serious and sad. 
 
You looked at him for the one last time and stepped back before running with all your strength.
 
Sungyeol sighed. 
 
I’m sorry , ____-ah. How I wish that  I can help you.