L's Comfort

Lover From Paradise

 

It was dinner time. You looked at the meals and suddenly lost your appetite. You sipped your drink and stood up. Four pair of eyes were on you.

“Are you not going to eat , _____-ah?” Your mum asked. “I got lots of homework to do , eomma.”

“At least , you should eat a bit to fill your stomach , daughter.” Your father said. “No , I’m fine. Don’t worry.” You smiled , small. L watched you limping away so he also stood up from his seat.

You were shocked as you felt a pair of arms were wrapped around you. You looked beside at the smiling L. “Let me treat your ankle.”

At the dinner table , JunQ just watched L and you with flaming stare. He slammed the fork on the table and left the dinner table and went outside.

Your mum sighed. “Aigoo they didn’t finish their foods. Such a waste.”

--

You sat on your bed as L told you so. “Do you know where’s the band aid?” You asked.

“I don’t need those stupid things to treat someone.” He said as he touched your ankle and massaged it. You were about to flinch but quickly shut as it felt nothing.

Then you looked at your ankle. “Is it done?” L nodded. “Try to stand up.” You quickly stood up and you were amazed as you didn’t limped again.

“Whoa! How did you do that?” L smirked. “I got my own way.”

You pouted. You suddenly recalled about what happened on the lunch time. “Err are you angry at me?” L looked at you. “Angry at what?”

You smiled. “Then I take that as you’re not angry with me!” L just shook his head. “Why should I even angry with you?”

You shrugged. “L-ssi. Do you think JunQ oppa loves me or even likes me?”

L widened his eyes as he heard your question. “Don’t tell me that you love him.” L said. You quickly hit his head with pillow. “I don’t mean that kind of love! I mean , if he loves me as his sister? He never cares about me at all.” You sighed.

“Why would he hates his own sister?” “I’m not even his biological sister , so it’s acceptable if he hates me , isn’t it?”

L looked at you. “That’s mean , he’s only your foster brother?” You nodded. “My parents adopted him from orphanage when he was 6 since I didn’t have other sibling. He was cold to me from the first time he met me until now. He even barely talk to me. I don’t understand why though.”

L put his hands on your shoulders. “Don’t worry , I believe he’ll opens up to you one day.”

You laughed. “When will he? I’ve tried to be close with him but he didn’t even wanna look at me. His heart is too cold , L. Maybe he thinks about his orphans status? When will us can be like a real siblings? I want him to comfort me too just like he did.”

“He? Who?” L stared at you with his cold eyes. “My childhood crush.” Your cheeks turned pink.

L chuckled. “Childhood crush? Only crush? Why? He doesn’t like you back?” You pouted. “No! Of course he liked me! He told me he liked me but I ran away from him. The next day when I wanted to tell him that I actually liked him too , he never came again to play with me. Pathetic , isn’t it?”

L’s eyes hardened. You looked at him. “What’s wrong , L-ssi?”

He suddenly pulled you onto his embrace. You were too shocked at the sudden hug.

“Don’t worry , ______-ah . I’ll make sure you’ll get your happiness soon.” He said in a comforting voice.

Your heart was beating hardly as you heard his words and you slowly hugged him back and smiled.

--

 

Err need to tell something here. I guess I won't update soon because my sister needs to use the laptop for her projects idk ~ 

So I hope you'll be waiting for me :DD

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! 

-hana-