Worried

Lover From Paradise

 

The news spread to the whole school. You left your lesson to look at your boyfriend and brother at the infirmary.

“Oppa!” You called out loud. Both of them were shocked to find a worried you.

“_____-ah. What are you doing here?” L managed to ask in shocked. Deep in his heart , he was truly worried that you might be angry again with him or even side JunQ.

You went to L and quickly hugged him. L was taken aback by your sudden hug. What shocked him was you went to him first rather than JunQ.

“Omo I’m so worried of you! Don’t you know?? I’m so glad to find that you’re okay , oppa.” You smiled at L. L smiled back at you.

“Don’t worry. I’m always okay , didn’t I?” L chuckled.

JunQ looked at you and L with jealousy.  He looked away instantly  , didn’t want to look at how you cared for L yet he was actually injured more than L.

*Why does my heart feel more hurting?* JunQ thought.

You looked at JunQ worriedly. You didn’t want to make L feel unhappy if you went to JunQ , but you didn’t want JunQ to feel like you didn’t care for him.

“Go to him.” L said to you , sensing your worri-ness about JunQ. You looked at L with a blink. “Hmm??”  “Don’t worry , I won’t get mad or what. He’s still your brother , right?” L smiled genuinely at you.

“Thanks.” “There’s nothing to thank about. Just go.” L assured you.

You made your way towards JunQ. You warily looked at him , who seemed like avoiding your gaze.

“Oppa , are you feeling alright now? Is the nurse treating your injury well?” You asked awkwardly.

JunQ kept silent and still not looking at you or even saying any words out. You were worried. “Oppa—”

“You don’t have to worry anything about me. I can take care of myself. I’m alright.” JunQ said without looking at you and got up from the bed. He looked at L with an empty look before going out from the infirmary.

“Will he be okay?” You asked L with a slight pout. “I bet he’ll.” L tapped your shoulder lightly.

--

Sungjong sighed heavily near the window. Hoya saw him and went to him.

“What’s wrong , magnae?” Hoya asked the youngest.

“It’s L hyung.” Hoya gawked worriedly. “Why’s with him? Is something happening to him on Earth?!”

“I can feel that his power is slowly decreasing. He won’t be able to stay longer on Earth if that happens.” Sungjong sighed for the umpteenth times.

“No way. We gotta do something!” Hoya said. “That for sure. But what can we do? You know him well , aren’t you?” Sungjong pouted disappointedly.

“We need to bring him back here in Paradise.” Hoya said sternly.

“We promised him. It’s three months , minimum.” There it was , Sunggyu’s voice.

Hoya and Sungjong looked at the leader. “He won’t be able to make it to Paradise again if he completely lost his power!” Hoya grumped.

“It is what he wanted though.” Another person interrupted , this time it was Sungyeol.

All of them looked at him in confusion. “What do you mean , Yeol?” Woohyun asked. “He told me that he’d be happy if he loses his power ,so he can stay forever on Earth and being together with ______-ssi. You know how much he loves her , right?” Sungyeol looked away to the outside of the window , watching the night sky of Paradise.

*Kim Myungsoo , stop hurting your ownself. ___ won’t be happy if she knows this.*

--

woot! double update for tonight ;pp and I got tests tomorrow and I haven't read any books at all and it's already 10.30 pm here --' 

How great , me and my super DILIGENT self OTL 3

Wish me luck guise ~ ! ^^ hehhee

comment please?? (;