19.

Lover From Paradise

 

Your parents were not home. There were only you , L and JunQ.

You were watching tv together with L. You cuddled closer in his arms. Suddenly there was a grumbling sound from L’s stomach. You looked at him and laughed.

“What?” L lowered his gaze with red cheeks. “It’s okay. I’m going to cook for you , okay?” L nodded happily.

You went to the kitchen and L looked at you smiling before went to watch the tv again. You smiled while getting few things from the fridge.

JunQ went downstairs and looked at the happy L with anger. He was about to go out from the house before he heard what L said.

“Always going out with those idiots friends of him.” L muttered.

JunQ stopped at his track and turned to look at L. “Were you ing calling my friends as idiots?” JunQ snapped.

L looked at JunQ blankly. “Did I? Maybe.” L shrugged. JunQ furiously went to L and grabbed his collar , making L got up from his seat. a fierce stares to each others. As JunQ was looking so furious , L was just smirking at him

Both of them were having like it was nothing.

“Why are you looking so angry? Didn’t what I say earlier is true?” L said with a cold expression.

“Bastard!” JunQ roared and punched L’s face. L fell down on the sofa. He clucked his tongue and lazily got up before gave a swift punch on JunQ’s face.

JunQ hissed and before his fist could hit L on the face , a yell stopped him.

“ENOUGH OF ALL THESE THINGS!”

You stood there with tears in your eyes. JunQ and L looked at you , feeling so bad.

“Why are you two keep fighting o see with each others?! Can’t you get along for me?! I hate to see the boys that I love the most are keep hurting themselves because of something that I don’t even want to know! Seriously guys , can you stop being like this?! I can’t bear with this anymore. It does hurt me a lot , only if you know. I’m tired , way too tired of this. I don’t know what to do with you guys. I’m blank! I don’t want to have anything to do with this anymore !” You said with a shaky voice.

“____-ah.” L tried to approach you. “Don’t talk to me! Please , just don’t. I need my time alone.” You immediately ran out from your house.

“_________!” Both of L and JunQ called out. They looked at each other with guiltiness were written on both of their faces.

--

You were sitting on a swing , at the old playground. Your tears kept flowing down your face and it just won’t stop itself.

You sighed at the thought of L and JunQ. At that time , you didn’t even want to think about them. It hurt you  in a way.

“I don’t have anyone to be with right now.”  You gazed down on the ground. Suddenly , there were feet on the ground. You looked up shockingly.

“You still have me , ____.” That person smiled at you.

“……”