23.

Lover From Paradise

 

You woke up immediately. Your eyes opened wide while you were panting heavily. You touched your face and sighed.

“It was a dream.” You thought before you was about to sleep again but something that was sparkling caught your eyes on the nightstand.

You grabbed it and your eyes widened when you saw an infinite locket necklace. “It’s definitely not a dream. I’m not dreaming.”

“It because of love , you need to lose him.”

Those words rang in your mind. Losing someone because of love? But why? Love needs to be together.

“I don’t want to see him die because of love.”

Another words came into your mind. Die. Die. Die. Myungsoo might die because of love , which is you. Myungsoo will die because of you! You clutched your head tightly with shaky hands as you heard you heart’s voice negatively said that.

 

Myungsoo.Die.Because of you.

Myungsoo.Die.Because of you.

Myungsoo.Die.Because of you.

 

You couldn’t get those words out from your mind. It kept on distracting you which made your emotion became unstable.

“AAARGHHH!!” You shouted and threw all the pillows and blanket. You drew your knee closed to your chest and immediately burst into tears.

“I don’t want to lose Myungsoo again. But I don’t want Myungsoo to die because of me as well. His soul won’t ever be alive again after this if I won’t let him go.” You continued to cry of thinking of too much possibilities.

“What should I do now? I can’t find any way!” You said to yourself.

Let him go , you don’t want to be the main reason of his death right?

 

You can’t let him go just like that! Both of you love each other!

 

But he’ll die and spend his after life in hell!

 

Everyone will die! At least you can spend some more times with him!

 

Don’t be selfish! Infinite needs Myungsoo more than you.

 

But Myungsoo surely loves me more than Infinite!

 

You knocked your head with your hands and messed your own hair. You were truly confused.