Childhood Memories

Lover From Paradise

 

That night , you suddenly felt like opening an old box which you placed it on the closet. You slowly took out the box from the closet and put it on the floor as you reached in your hands inside the box.

You took out a cute pink book. It was your childhood’s diary. You wrote many of your childhood memories on the diary. You blew off the dust on the book but the dust got into your nostril and you sneezed.

L heard your soft sneeze and quickly stopped doing his homework. He went near you.

“Why are you sneezing? Are you okay?” He asked. You nodded your head while rubbing your nose.

L looked at the diary on your hands. “What’s that?” You lifted up your diary , “This? Have you ever seen this before? It’s a diary.”

He chukled. “I know it’s a diary.” He knocked your head lightly. “Can I see it?” L grinned cheekily while wiggling his eyebrows.

This time , you were the one who knocked his head using your diary. “Obviously , you can’t! It’s a D-I-A-R-Y.” You rolled your eyes.

“I don’t give a damn whether it’s a diary or novel , if I want it , I’ll get it.” L smirked and tried to grab your diary from you but you kept your grasp on the diary tightly. You brought your diary to your chest and hugged it tightly.

“Once I say you can’t , nu-uh that’s obviously means a no!” You stuck your tongue out cutely at him.

“How immature.” L said. Just then , an old picture slipped out from your diary. L quickly picked the picture up before you can.

“Yah give me the photo back!” You demanded.

“Not before I look at this photo first.” L smirked. His smirk faded when he stared at the photo on how happy you were at that time when the picture was taken. Beside you , was a cute boy grinning widely while putting his hands over your shoulders.

He looked at the back of the photo. You were writing something on it.

 

Yeolie oppa took this picture of me with Kitty oppa one day before Kitty oppa’s birthday ^^

Kitty oppa , bunny loves you <3

생일축하합니다명이빠 ♥

 

L looked at you in a blank expression. “W-Who is this boy?” He asked. “My childhood crush that I talked about with you.”

“Do you really love him?” “A lot.” You answered. “What about now? Do you still love him?”

You hesitated for awhile before answering, “I’ll always love him. Maybe to other people it was a stupid childhood crush , but it’s not to me. I take this matter seriously. If it just a stupid unimportant childhood crush , I’d have forgotten him by now but it turn out that I can’t stop thinking of him. He’s been missing for 8 years now. Only God knows where is him now.” You let out a sigh.

*He’s here. He’s not missing.* L wanted to tell you that but he couldn’t. “Who’s this Yeolie boy that you wrote his name on here?”

“He’s our friends but he’s one year older than me.  He loves to call me a back then. I didn’t understand at first what was that but Kitty oppa told me meant a cute girl with good personality. I trusted what he said.” You chuckled but your tears started to form in your eyes.

*Tch that Sungyeol hyung. Only if she knows he still calling her as until now.* L smiled a bit at your story. “But why did he call you a ?” He asked even he already knew the answer. “He said because I stole Kitty oppa from him.” You smiled as you tried to hold in your tears from falling down.

“I miss him. I miss Yeolie oppa too. I wonder if they remember me.” “Don’t worry , I believe they do remember you and will always keep you in their hearts and minds.” L gave you an assuring smile.

“I do hope so.” Then you pulled out a cute little pink teddy bear from the box. “This is the proof of our friendship. Each one of us have this teddy bear but different colors. Cute , isn’t it?” L nodded. “I wonder if they still have this.” You said as you the teddy bear features.

*Don’t worry , we still have it. Sungyeol hyung even hugs it every night.* L answered on his mind.

“I want to meet my kitty oppa and tells him that I love him. Will he accept my love? At least , will we ever meet each other?” You hugged your knees and buried your face on your chest as you started crying on the thought of your kitty oppa.

L kept silence as he watched you cried your heart out. Slowly , he came nearer to you and pulled you onto a reassuring hug as he shushed you to not crying anymore.

“I’ll make sure everything will get much better soon.” He mumbled as he tighten his hug on you.

---

Jyeahhh!! So now you know who's your chidlhood crush huh? ^^

Sorry for the late update , I was busy preparing for school xD

Comment if you do have your time to do it

and

Subscribe if you find this is an interesting story [I know it's not that interesting OTL ;___;]

-hana-