Final.

Lover From Paradise

 

10  years later ~~~

 

You pushed the door of a bedroom. You smiled as you saw a person was looking out by the window.

“Myungsoo-ah.” You called out his name as he turned back to face you. He had a grin on his face as he saw you but then he continuously stared outside the window.

You took the place next to him. “What are you looking at , Myungsoo?”

He pointed at the million of the stars in the sky. “It’s so pretty tonight. Let’s watch it together.” He said to you and took your hand.

You smiled with his act. He was always a sweet one. ‘Just like him.’ You sighed at that thought.

“Ehem.” Both of you looked back as you heard a cough from behind.

Your smile grew bigger as Myungsoo immediately ran to the person.

“Daddy!” He chirped as he threw his small hands to his father as his father carried her on his arms , as always.

“Is mummy cheating on daddy again?” JunQ asked the little Myungsoo as Myungsoo nodded shyly. You laughed as you heard JunQ’s question.

JunQ walked to you while carrying Myungsoo. He had a soft smile on his face then his hand made its way to your belly. “3 months to go before Kang Myungsoo’s little sister is going to born.” He said like a whisper.

Myungsoo looked at both of you and JunQ. “Mum , dad , are you guys still love me even if my little sister is going to be born later?” He asked with a slight sad feeling.

You and JunQ looked at each other then smiled of hearing Myungsoo’s question. “Mum and dad wils always love you no matter what , Kang Myungsoo.” You and JunQ chorused.

Myungsoo smiled as he heard that. “Dad , I’m sleepy.” Myungsoo said and put his small head on JunQ’s broad shoulder.

“It’s time for you to sleep.” JunQ walked to Myungsoo’s bed and put him down. “Sleep well , son.” JunQ kissed Myungsoo’s forehead as Myungsoo closed his eyes. You took your turn to kiss him on the cheeks. “Goodnight , baby.”

Both of you and JunQ smiled heartedly as a soft snore was heard. JunQ took your hands as you looked at him.

“I love you , ___-ah.” JunQ said and captured your lips with his.

“I love you too , JunQ oppa.” You said to him within the kiss.

 

‘I’m so happy to have JunQ oppa and Myungsoo in my life. But it’ll be more special if Myungsoo oppa is still here. Myungsoo oppa , I miss you so much , now and then.”

 

 

.THE END.

 

a/n : Thanks for reading my story! I appreciate it so much. And I'm sorry that I've to end it this way HEWHEW ~ I'm currently thinking of posting a new fic featuring .....

E X O ^^

 

Once again , Thanks a lot for you gaise for bearing with my late update etc. c: Thank you Thank you and Thank you! :DD

Toodles ~ <3