Fight

Lover From Paradise

 

It was lunch time. You were waiting for EunAh at the cafeteria. You tapped your fingers on the table lazily.

“Aishh where is that girl?” You mumbled. You were about to eat your food before a voice yelling your name.

“_____________!!!!” EunAh shouted. “Yahh stop shouting , will you?” You scowled.

“I’m.Sorry.” EunAh said while catching her breath from running. Suddenly she shook you.

“Your boyfriend…” She mentioned. You furrowed your brow. “My boyfriend? Since when did I have a boyfrie—ah you mean L? So?”

“Your brother..” This time you got it. You remembered who’s your brother. JunQ!

“They are fighting at PE field.” You just nodded your head.

EunAh quickly cupped your face and said , “YOUR BOYFRIEND , KIM MYUNGSOO IS HAVING A FIGHT WITH YOUR BROTHER , KANG JUNQ! YOU HEARD ME?!” She yelled straight on your face.

Your eyes widened. You stood up from your seat. “THEY WHAT?!!?!?!” You rushed to the PE field.

--

All the students were watching the fight between the handsome boys. MyName just watched from the side of the field. No one wanted to stop them.

You shivered as you watched how they beat each other up. You ran to the middle of the field. You saw how terrible they were at that time.

“JunQ oppa! L-ssi! Stop all this fight! Why are you fighting?!!” You screamed.

But L continued to punch JunQ on his face. JunQ was about to punch him back but immediately stopped as you shouted.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO HIT MY BROTHER , KIM MYUNGSOO!”  

L and JunQ looked at you in disbelief. It was weird to them how you defend JunQ instead of L.

L put his fist down. He watched you in hurt when you walked to JunQ.

“Are you okay , oppa?” You asked JunQ and was about to touch the cuts on his face before he pushed you away.

“Don’t act like you ing care about me.” JunQ hissed. “And for you tard , don’t you ever try to hit my friends again. He glared at L and walked to MyName. You saw Seyong’s swollen face.

You looked at L. “Do you hit Seyong?”

L nodded his head. 

“Why the hell did you do that?! After that you hit my brother also?!”

“Those stupid MyName that started the fight first! They weren’t satisfied because of this morning incident—”

“I don’t want to hear any of your stupid excuses! It doesn’t matter whether they started the fight or what but still you shouldn’t hit people like that especially my brother!”

“Why do you care so much about him even he doesn’t even care about you?”

You were taken aback. That’s true that JunQ never care about you , but he still your brother to you.

“He is my brother , L. I can’t see him getting hurt. I don’t want him to get hurt. I still love him no matter how ignorant he is towards me.”

L chuckled. “Is he the only one that you can think of? What about… *me?*..others?”

You frowned. “I care about everyone! But it hurts me if my family is hurting!”

It was silence before you spoke,“Why don’t you just go back to where you belong to? You’re already a trouble here for me , you know?” You walked away with EunAh without even glancing at him.

*So , you never care about me ever since I came in your life.*

--

ta-daahh! an update! lol :P

don't forget to leave comment and hit the subscribe button! :DD

-hana-