Pulse

Lover From Paradise

 

PE time came. You were in the same PE class with L and JunQ.

The coach blew the whistle. “Students , today I want you to do sit up for 5 minutes and after that counts the number of your pulses for 1 minute! Your 5 minutes starts now!”

All students groaned but they just did it since they didn’t want to fail on their grades.

The 5 minutes was over. All students started counting their pulses now. After a minute , all students gathered around to write down their number of pulses on the  PE’s report book.

After you wrote down yours , you passed the book to L. He looked at you with weird look.

“What?” He asked. “Write down yours , pabo.”

“Why should I?” You frowned. “Yahh, you didn’t count your pulse?!”

He put his hands on his pocket. “Nope. I don’t have to do that. It’s useless.” You looked at him. “Tch how lazy.”

L chuckled. “Wanna know something?” “What?”

“Let me tell you a fact. Dead people have no pulse.” L smirked. You pursed your lips in a firm line , thinking. “So , what does dead people have to do with you? Geez just say that you’re lazy! Give me your wrist!”

“What do you want to do?” You just grabbed his wrist and suddenly your eyes enlarged in shock.

“Why don’t I feel anything on your wrist?”

“Because I don’t belong to Earth anymore.”

--

“Because I don’t belong to Earth anymore.”

JunQ was thinking about your conversation with L earlier on PE class. He was eavesdropping you and L secretly. He didn’t want to actually but he couldn’t help to listen what were you talking about with L.

‘He didn’t belong here? What’s that supposed to mean? I need to find out about this. I really need to.’

Then someone tapped his back. “Yo hyung , what are you thinking about?” Chaejin asked his hyung.

JunQ looked at the maknae’s face. “Nothing. It’s none of your business to know.”

“Hey we’re friends! Your business is our business too!” Insoo said as he slung his arm on JunQ’s shoulder.

“Well , just some unimportant one. Don’t waste your time to know about it.”

“Hmm okay then if you say so. By the way , wanna have a sleepover at my place tonight?” Insoo wiggled his eyebrow at his younger.

“Sure. You don’t need to do that stupid face of yours. Only Seyong suits to do something like that.” JunQ smirked. Seyong snorted as he heard that.

When they were about to walk , JunQ saw L. Both of them stopped on their tracks and some staring contest occurred between them.

‘Once I know who are the real you actually , I definitely not wanting you to be close with _______ anymore.’

--

“ALEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRTT!!!!” WooHyun’s scream could be heard in all over Infinite’s mansion.

“What’s up hyung?” Sungyeol was the first one to ask.

“Someone is being suspicious towards Myungsoo now! His secret will be out if we don’t do anything about this!” Woohyun explained.

“Let’s call Myungsoo now!” Sungyeol suggested. Woohyun pouted. “Yahh dummy , our phones are with Sunggyu hyung now.”

“Then why don’t we go to Earth ourselves?” Sungyeol grinned cheekily.

“ Sungyeol. Are you crazy or what? Us? Earth? I don’t want to die.” Woohyun started to run all over the places back and forth before Sungyeol caught his collar.

“We are dead already , jackass.” Woohyun smiled sheepishly. “Oh I forgot we are.”

“So , do you want to come to Earth or not? Or I’m going alone for my Myungsoo.” Sungyeol tapped his chest proudly.

“Well ………”

 

--

 

 

 

 

“Well ……..” Woohyun looked down on the floor.

“Just say if you want to come with me to Earth or not!!!!” Sungyeol shouted.

“WHO GIVES YOU PERMISSION TO GO TO EARTH???!!!!”

Sungyeol and Woohyun looked at each other in shock.

“Umma-yaa , your husband caught us twice!” Sungyeol panicked. When Sunggyu walked up towards them , they quickly lowered their heads.

“I asked you , who gives you the permission to go to Earth?!” Sunggyu walked with crossing arms in front of WooHyun and SungYeol.

“No one ._.” They both said in sync.

“Then , don’t ever think that you can go to Earth easily without the permission of the Head of Paradise! Or you guys might end up your entire afterlife in hell!”

Sungyeol and Woohyun bit their fingers thinking of the burning hell.

“We promise you that we won’t ever mentioning about going to Earth again , hyung.” Woohyun promised the leader of Infinite and Sungyeol nodded his head , agreeing with Woohyun.

“Keep your promise. If I catch you again talking about running away to Earth , I’m going to give you to the Head of Paradise to be punish.”

“Don’t worry hyung! You can count on us.” Sungyeol showed Sunggyu his wide grin.

Sunggyu just nodded without giving them any other reaction and walked away.

“Wow ~ Gyu hyung is getting scarier , isn’t him? Is he also scary like that too on bed , Woohyun hyung?”

Woohyun kicked Sungyeol’s . “He tends to do that and this too on bed.” He poked Sungyeol’s head hardly making him flinched.

“Yahh even this is afterlife , I’m still straight you know!” Woohyun yelled on Sungyeol’s ear.

“Aishh ~ I’m just joking! Ergh you’re also scary just like your husband!”

“LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!!” Woohyun smacked Sungyeol’s using his scarf.

--

 

heyya! sorry for not updating yesterday , my friends came to my house hihih

but at least I update today , right? ^^

btw , I found I made many mistakes on the previous chapter when I re-read the chapter again but I'm too lazy to correct it huhuk ~

Sorry for my laziness kekeke ~ 

Comments and Subscribes pretty please? ;__; 

-hana-