22.

Lover From Paradise

 

You opened your eyes to find you were at an unfamiliar room. It was all white , and the light was streaming on your face making you squinted your eyes.

You got up from the soft bed and looked around. There was so silent , only your footsteps could be heard. You continued to walk at the strange place while looking around , to search for anyone.

“Anybody’s here?” Your voice echoed on the silent place.

You felt presence behind you. You shuddered and quickly turned around to find 6 men who were all looking so angelic with a soft smile on each of their fair faces.

You blinked at all the gorgeous boys in front of you. You spotted a familiar person—Lee Sungyeol.

“Yeolie oppa?” You called as he smiled at you , saying yes.

“W-Where am I? And who are them? Are they somewhat related to you?” You asked.

Sungyeol stepped forward. “Don’t worry , you’re currently in Paradise with us. They are Infinite , me and L’s bestfriends.”

You gasped. “I’m in P-P-Paradise?!”

A boy with a sort of pretty face ,which was Sungjong smiled at you. “Don’t worry , you’re not dying yet. We just teleported you here.”

“But why?”

“The answer is obvious , I guess?” Hoya assumed.

You shook your head. “No , it can’t be. I don’t want to lose Myungsoo oppa. I love him!” You said sternly.

“It because of love , you need to lose him.” Dongwoo said as Woohyun continued , “He had sacrificed a lot for you , why can’t you do the same too?”

You burst into tears. “I just can’t. I love him. I do love him a lot.”

“He is too.” Hoya stated as a matter-of-fact.

“We don’t want to lose Myungsoo. I know this sounds selfish , but we need Myungsoo to be with us. I don’t want to see him die because of love.” Sunggyu firmly said. He was looking so cold to you.

“What can I do now? I don’t know what to do.” You said , feeling confused.

“Let him go. Tell him to get back here in Paradise. That’d be great and that’s the only way. He can’t be with you , ____ah. No matter how hard he tries , and you too , we all know fate can’t bring you two together.” Dongwoo said with a sigh. He didn’t want to hurt you with his words.

Your tears continued to fall. Sungyeol couldn’t bear to look at you at that time. He felt so bad for you and L as he also cried. Sungjong patted his back to stop him from crying.

Looking at how hard it was for Sungyeol , Woohyun went to you and grabbed your right hand. He put something on your palm.

“If you make the right decision , give this to L so that he can go back here safely.” He advised you and wiped your falling tears. “Don’t cry. We don’t want the girl that our friend loves so much cry because of us.”

You nodded. You opened your palm before you could see what thing was it , everything felt like missing in front of you as you felt your eyes were closing again.

--