The Voices and In a Good Terms again :)

Lover From Paradise

 

You were turning and tossing around on your bed with your eyes were still big opened. You took a glance on your phone , checking the time. It was 2 in the morning.

“Ahhh I want to sleep!” You kicked the pillow on your feet. You got up and sat on the bed while ruffling your hair.

You remembered about L’s terrible face after his fight with JunQ earlier.

“Will he be okay?” You asked yourself. “Aish I can’t think about him! He was the one who started the fight! JunQ oppa injured because of him.” You shook your head.

You were about to lay down on the bed but your mind keep thinking of L.

‘He’s injured too. You should take care of him.’ A voice said.

“No! He can take care of himself!” You replied.

‘He beat up JunQ because of you , .’ Another voice cussed.

“Why did he do that?! I didn’t tell him to beat up my brother. And I’m not a !”

‘Whatever you say. You better see his condition now or we’re going to kill you if he’s injured because of you again.’

“Why should I? You wanna kill me? Nu-uh , I’m going to kill you first.” You glared around.

‘You can’t kill us! And you really need to see Myungsoo now. Ergh why are you so dumb?! Can’t you see how worried Myungsoo is for you?! He even dare to….!’

‘Yahh choding! Don’t tell that to her! Myungsoo is going to kill us soon , idiot!’

‘Ah thanks for reminding me , hyung. Phew I almost tell her about that.’ He giggled.

“Yahh stop all this nonsense! Who are you guys? Why are you bothering my mind to care about L blah blah?!” You grew angry.

‘Don’t worry , ______. We’ll meet one day. But for now , please , I’m begging you , take care of our Myungsoo. He needs you and don’t make him do anything that will sacrifice himself again just for you.’ The voice sound sad.

‘Appreciate him , _____. If you don’t , you’ll lose him. He….’

‘Yahh what are you guys doing there talking over the phone secretly?!’ Suddenly there was an angry voice.

‘Shoot! Gyu hyung caught us. Yahh Namgrease , closed the line now!’ The voice sound panicked.

‘Okay! But still you owe me for calling me me Namgrease , you stupid choding!’

‘YAHH ARE YOU MAKING A SECRET CALL TO EARTH?! I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TO USE THE PHONE ANYMORE!’

‘HYUUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGG!!!’

Just then you didn’t hear anything anymore. You shook your head.

“What the hell was that? Was I talking alone? Erghh that was one of the most weird thing that ever happened to me.” You sighed and threw yourself to the bed.

You were about to closed your eyes but you remembered what the voices said to you.

Silently , you went out from your room and went to the attic.

You looked at where L was sleeping. You stared at his handsome creature. There was still some cuts left on his cheek. You touched the cuts slowly and that made L winced but luckily he still didn’t wake up.

He had his arms together over his chest and was shivering. You took out a thick blanket and put the blanket on the L’s shivering body.

Slowly , you took the space beside him and laid down on there. You pulled the blanket a bit over yourself and looked at L’s sleeping face. He was snoring softly.

“I’m sorry , L-ssi. I’ll be a better friend for you.”

That was the last words you said for the night before you were asleep beside L without you realized it.

--

The next morning , you were still asleep when L first woke up.

L was shocked to find your lovely sleeping face next to him. He smiled when he looked at how asleep you were without realizing he was looking at you.

He touched your nose but you didn’t flinch at all. *Maybe this is my chance.*

He reached out his hands to touch your pretty face but suddenly you moved a bit and was about to open your eyes. L quickly hid his hands and closed his eyes and pretended to be still sleeping.

You opened both of your eyes. You blinked your eyes when you found L’s handsome face in front of yours.

You touched his cheeks slowly and giggled. “Aigoo how cute.” You said. L was about to laugh at that time.

When you wanted to touch his face again , L held your hands and opened his eyes. You were very shocked at that time and gulped.

*Aw I’m dead.*

“Someone is taking advantage on me while I was sleeping eh?” He asked with a smirk. Your cheeks formed a shade of red.

“I-I’m not!” You answered.

“I saw you.”

Your eyes became big. “You were not sleeping?!”

“Nope!” He laughed when your face grew redder. You quickly turned the other side, too embarrassed to face him.

He poked your waist using his index finger. “Yahh , I don’t want your to face me.” He said and cracked up.

You felt steam coming out from your ears. “Then don’t look at me!” You pulled the blanket and covered your whole body.

L pulled the blanket away from you. Then you felt something heavy on your shoulder  and also your waist. L was putting his head on your shoulder while hugging your waist.

“Yahh Kim Myungsoo , what are you doing?!” You can’t turn around at the moment , thinking that you love your first kiss and don’t want someone like L to steal it.

“I’m sleepy.” He said and hugged you even more. “You can’t sleep on me!”

“But I want to.”

“Kim Myungsoo! I’m not your bed!”

“You feel like one.” He chuckled. You pouted.

“Hey , I’m sorry.” L apologized suddenly. “It’s okay. I’m sorry too for blaming everything on you. You know why I did all that right?”

“Yea , I understand. After all , he is your brother right? So , I know that you care for him.” *More than me.*

“Thanks for your understanding , L-ssi.”

“You’re welcome, girlfriend.” Suddenly L kissed your cheeks.

“YAHH KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” You shouted and elbowed his waist.

“Ow!”

--

“Yahh bamboo pillow. You don’t need to wait for L anymore. He’s cheating on you , you know that?” Sungjong stared at L’s bamboo pillow. Then he threw the bamboo pillow away and threw a punch his teddy bear.

“Kim Myungsoo , how dare you cheat on bamboo pillow! You’re going to hell!” He continued punching the teddy bear.

“Yahh how can you still smiling brightly even after I punched you?!”

Just then he heard a yell.

“Who dares to throw L’s bamboo wifey all over the places???! He’s going to burn my hands if I don’t take care of it! Bamboo-ahh , I’m sorry for not taking care of you! Don’t tell this to L,please?” Dongwoo hugged the bamboo pillow tightly.

--

I updated again! 

Have you guys watched Infinite's crazy video? WooDongYeol hahahaah lols funny xD

Comment + Subscribe!!!!! 

If you do that , I'll update more soon :)

-hana-