Strange Morning

Lover From Paradise

 

“Can I be your housemates or maybe roommates from now?”

Your jaw dropped at his question. “Mind to repeat your question earlier?”

Suddenly he slung his arms on your shoulder. “I guess you heard me well? And I’m not the type of person who’d likes to repeat anything that I said. Got it?” He winked at you playfully. “You’re not even a person.” You mumbled. “Oh , so you believe that I’m an angel from Paradise?” “Hell no!” With that , you pushed his hands away and wanted to walk inside your house but he grabbed your bag.

“Yahh!” You shrieked. “You owe me , you know.” He whispered in your ear. You turned back to face him but quickly stepped backwards when you realized his face was just in front of yours. “W-When did I? And what did I owe you?”

He leaned in. “I saved your precious life.” You growled. “I don’t even ask for your help.” You was about to walk before he spoke,

“If you don’t want to let me stay here , I can do more from what they did to you just now.”

You quickly grabbed his wrist. “Fine! You win! You can stay here! But with one condition.” You crossed your arms. “What?”

“You’ll be staying at the attic and don’t ever come out from the attic until I tell you to. If my family knows about you , it’s mean they’ll kill me , but, I’ll definitely kill you first.” He just chuckled to hear that.

“Okay I understand , don’t worry. Come on , let’s get into the house!” He ran into the house.

“Yahh don’t you ever make my house like it’s yours!”

--

 

You were awake by your alarm from your phone. With your eyes were still closed , you searched for your phone that you usually put beside you. Then you poked your ‘cell phone’. *Why does my phone feel so soft ?*

You shot your eyes opened. You shocked to find the thing that you poked was not your cell phone but actually the sleeping L , beside you and on the same one bed!

“Ahh-” You were about to shout before L covered your mouth with his palm. You struggled to make him let go but he warned you.

“You don’t want your family to find out right?” You just nodded. *He got a point there.*

Just then you heard and L footsteps coming to your room. “_______-ah! It’s time for school!” You heard the doorknob was being twisted from the outside and not knowing what else to do you mouthed to L , ‘Sorry,’ before you pushed him down from your bed.

BUKK! L landed hard on his on the floor. He rubbed his sore . *Damn!*

The door burst opened , revealing your mum with a worried face. “What sound was that , ____?” You made your innocent face and blinked your eyes. “W-What sound? I d-don’t heard any.” You laughed sheepishly. “Strange. Well maybe it just me right? Dress up now nae.” Your mum also laughed. “Nae.” You just nodded while faking a big grin.

After your mum was gone , L quickly got up. “Do you know how hurt my now?!” L said. “Like I even care! You should be glad that we didn’t get caught by my mum! You should be thankful and about your , it’s not like you’re going to die from the pain- AAHHH!” You squeaked as L pushed you down onto the bed together with him.

“What’s wrong , dear?!” You were very shocked to hear your mother’s voice in front of your door and once your mum already opened your door , you flinched as L was once again already laying down on the hard floor.

“Not-Nothing! I just t-tripped.” You lied. Your mum looked baffled. “Tripped…. On the bed?” Your mum pointed your position on the bed. “W-Well , I was jumping up and down on the bed and well.. I tripped.” You laughed awkwardly. “Aigoo my cute daughter. Enough playing on your bed like a little kid , now get yourself ready to school okay?” You nodded.

“Yahh! That’s already twice for today!” L shouted at you before you threw away your pillow at him right on his face. “Don’t you ever opened your eyes! I wanna get dress up now!” “You don’t even have a pretty body.” L muttered . Another pillow landed on his tummy. “OW!”

--

Before going downstairs , you told something to L. “Yahh! Don’t be in my room today! You better get back to the attic!”

“Why can’t I? Do you know how dusty and messy the attic is? I’m not Cinderella to be in the attic for the whole days!” L said ,feeling unsatisfied.

“It’s not my choice though! My mum will tidy up my room everyday after I go to school and nobody wanna go to attic though including my mum so just go to the attic , please?” You begged him.

“Aishh! Okay then!” You smiled at him.

--

“JunQ ahh! Why don’t you wait for your sister?” Your mum shouted at JunQ , who was about to turning on  his motorbike’s engine. “I assumed she has two feet to walk by herself or what the use of public transportation if she doesn’t want to use it?” JunQ answered coldly before speeding off his motorbike.

Your mum sighed. “Aigoo that JunQ. I don’t understand why he still refused to give a ride for his own sister to school and letting her walking alone.”

“Eomma , it’s okay. I like to walk rather than riding his motorbike with him. It’s scaring me.” You said. Your mum just looked at you. “I’ll get going now. I’ll see you later nae , eomma?” “Of course you’ll see me later.” Your mum said while kissing your cheeks for a few times. It’s already been your daily routine to get kiss by your mum , even JunQ too.

“Do well at school , eo?” You smiled and gave her an ‘OK’ sign before storming off from your house. After not seeing your figure anymore , your mum went inside the house again.

“Why do I feel like I suddenly want to tidy up the attic? Well it’s not a bad idea though!” Your mum giggled before heading to the attic.

---

yay! an update :'3

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO IS COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!

I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH ~

as usual , COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE SUPERBLY APPRECIATE!