25.

Lover From Paradise

 

L and you went to your favorite park. You were baffled.

“Why are we here , Myungsoo?”

“This is my ‘airport’ to Paradise.”

“You mean?”

“This was where my life ended years ago. So , I need to be here if I want to go back to Paradise again.” L answered as you stayed quiet.

L was really leaving you now. You could not accept the fact. The boy that you loved were leaving you to go back to the place where he should be.

L walked closer to you and smiled as he looked at your face. “Don’t be sad , ___-ah. You’re making it hard for me to leave you. Smile for me please , ___-ah. I want to remember your smiling face forever. I don’t want to remember your cries. So please , give me one of your sincere smile for the one last time. I won’t ask for more.”

You tried hard to hold your tears. ‘He wants me to smile.’ You thought as you looked on L’s face. He was smiling at you.

You didn’t want to disappoint him as you flashed a tiny smile to him.

“That’s my girl.” L chuckled lightly and pinched your cheeks. You smiled to his act.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to spend my time here much longer. It’s time for me to go.” L sadly said.

You breathed. You didn’t want your tears to fall down on this memorable night.

“I love you , Kim Myungsoo. I’ll always love you.” You told him and hugged him.

L smiled as he hugged you back. “I’ll always be the one who loves you forever , ___-ah. I won’t ever forget our little memories together. I’ll be watching you from Paradise , every single minute. I love you , ___-ah. I love you so much.” L uttered those words and kissed your lips for a few seconds.

You didn’t want to end the kiss but L pulled himself back. You stared at L’s face as L stared back at you before he broke the staring.

L started to walk far from you. He didn’t even turn to look at you again. You were about to call him out before he suddenly stopped walking and turned back to look at you.

“Goodbye , ____-ah.” L emptily said.

Deep in your heart , it was not something that you wanted to hear from him. You bit your lips as you saw L was currently standing on the middle of the road. You gulped hard as you saw a car was trading towards L yet L stayed calm in his position.

As the car hit L’s body , you closed your eyes tightly , didn’t want to witness L’s death once again. As you opened your eyes after a second , L was nowhere to be seen as the car was still speeding. You ran to the middle of the road and there was not even a sign that left by L.

Tears started to wet your face. You were almost collapsed on the road before someone was holding you. You looked to that person to realize it was JunQ.

He gave you a tiny smile. It was the first ever smile that he gave to you.

“Don’t cry , ___-ah. I’m still here for you.”