Boyfriend?

Lover From Paradise

 

You went home after school. You knocked the door lightly. The main door opened and you smiled.

“Mum , I’m….” Your eyes widened in shock at the sight of L. “Yahh! What are you doing here?! I told you to stay at the attic right?! Why don’t you listen to me?! What if my mum finds you here?! Go and sit at the attic quietly now! If you’re hungry , I’ll give you some food later.” You nagged while yelling a bit at him.

“I already ate. Don’t worry.” “Mwo?! You already ate? Did you steal food from the fridge? How did you managed to steal some food? What did you eat? You don’t eat my chocolate right?” You asked him so many questions.

“Stop asking everything. I am not going to tell you!” L smirked. You sensed something fishy behind his smirk.

Just then , your mum popped out of nowhere. “________-ah , my pretty daughter! You’re home at last!”

*Crap. How will I react now? Man , I’m totally dead.* You lowered your head a bit , not facing your mum. Then your mum lifted your chin up.

She put her hands on her hip while looking at you and L . *Not a good sign!*

“Aigoo ______-ah! Why don’t you tell me that your boyfriend is going to stay with us! Poor him to sleep at the attic. You should have let us know by yesterday. You didn’t even tell me that you have such a handsome boyfriend.” Your mother pouted.

You were baffled by the situation. “M-My b-boyfrie-end?” You blinked your eyes. Your mother blinked back her eyes at you.

“Yes your boyfriend over there , Kim Myungsoo!” Your mum pointed at L. You gaped. “N-No he’s not!” You denied and shook your head swiftly.

“Aigoo ____! Just admit it. He told me himself. Beside you never bring any boys home before so I’m confident that Myungsoo is really your boyfriend! Don’t try to lie at me. I saw it all written on your face.” Your mum poked your cheeks lightly as you quickly touched your face.

“I still have some chores to do , you sit here with Myungsoo , arasso?” Your mum smiled. “I’ll help you!” You offered but your mum pushed you. “No  no no ~ Enjoy your time with your handsome boyfriend there. I’ll call you for dinner later okay?” Your mum winked playfully at you and went away.

You grabbed your bag and went upstairs but you stopped for a while on the stair and gave L a ‘you-owe-me-an-explanation’ look. He stuck his tongue out at you meant no and you stomped your feet while walking to your room, like a children. L just chuckled at your childishness.

--

It was dinner time. You took your seat that was usually beside your mother but your mum motioned you to sit beside L . Groaning , you pulled out the chair beside him and sat down.

“What’s with the long face , babe?” L asked while smirking. You just rolled your eyes and started to dig into your food , ignoring him.

“Omo! Look at how ignorant your daughter is , honey.” Your mum giggled as your father just shook his head. “________-ah , you should feed Myungsoo some food.” Your father said.

“He got two perfect hands , so I don’t think I need to feed him like he is a little child , right oppa?” You faked a smile at him. “No , I want you to feed me. Quick feed me , I’m hungry.” L opened his mouth like a little kid.

“Nae oppa!” You took a spoonful of your hot soup and shoved it into L’s mouth. But his reaction was nothing like you expected. “What a delicious soup!” L beamed. *He didn’t burn his tongue?* You ate your soup a bit but it was hot as hell. “Ow it’s hot!” You waved your hands in front of your tongue. L just smirked. *Damn it you L!*

Then a figure took his seat opposite of you. It was your brother— well your foster brother to be exact , JunQ. He just ate and seemed like he didn’t get distracted at all by L.

“JunQ ah. This is Myungsoo , _________’s boyfriend from Japan. He’s going to live with us from now. I hope you’ll get along really well with him. Myungsoo-ah , this is JunQ, ______’s older brother.” Your mum said happily.

JunQ immediately stopped eating and threw a glare at L before continued to eat. L just watched him and JunQ looked up and met his face. “Why the are you looking at me , retard?” JunQ hissed.

“Kang JunKyu!” Your dad yelled a bit but JunQ just ignored him.

“How sure are you that I was looking at you?” L shot back in manners. “I saw you!” “How did you see while your eyes were glued on the foods?” JunQ was really pissed off at that time, since he got short temper. Even a single word can made his mood from okay to K.O.

“ off!” JunQ cursed and abruptly walked out from the house. They heard his motorbike’s engine and then he’s gone.

Your mum sighed. “Aigoo that kid. I don’t know what else to do with him. Myungsoo-ah , I wanna apologize on JunQ’s behalf. He’s always like that. He’s kinda rude and short-tempered person. I hope you’d understand.” Your mum apologized.

“It’s okay , imo-ah.” L smiled sincerely. L looked at you and you were dreaming off.

*I wonder if she’s thinking about the brother of hers.*

 

--

Sorry for the late update hehe ~ *bows*

Can you please leave comment , my dear readers? I really wanna hear you guys' opinion :'3

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! ;DD