Walking Home

Lover From Paradise

 

 

You closed your locker after taking some few stuffs. Just then your bestfriend , EunAh walked to you while grinning happily. “________-ah!” She shouted next to your ear. “Yahh Shin EunAh , I’m not deaf yet!” You growled.

“Mian ~ I’m just so happy. I can’t wait for-” “Your date today with Gongchan , am I right?” She grinned widely , showing her eyes-smile. “You sounded jealous , ____-ah.” EunAh giggled as you shot her with a glare.

“Me? Jealous with someone that going for a date? My ~” You hissed. “Okay okay I know you’re not. So , we’re you going after this?” EunAh asked even she already knew the answer(?). “Where else will I go? Home of course.” You answered boredly.

“Mian , I can’t walk home with you today. Is that mean you’re going home alone?” She asked again a question that she already knew. “No.” You answered. “NO?!” EunAh repeated your answer. since she knew she is the only bestfriend that you have , beside that you also don’t have a boyfriend nor guys friend.

“JunKyu oppa will give me a ride home.” EunAh clapped her hands for what , you also didn’t know. “Whoa! Finally , you’re in a good terms with him huh? This is big , our kingka finally wants to take his sister-” “In your dream!” You snapped.

She gave you a confusing look. Then after she realized that you’re only lying , she scowled. “Yahh it’s not nice to prank me.” “I did not prank you. I was just being a bit sarcasm with you.Now I wanna go home and for you , I guess your boyfriend is already waiting there?” You nodded at Gongchan , who was waving his hands to your direction.

EunAh smiled shyly. “Now go.” You shushed her to go. “Yahh are you dispelling me?” You just pushed her away. “I don’t want your boyfriend to wait for you. Ppali go.” “Okay okay I will now!” EunAh stopped you from pulling her.

“Will you be okay to walk alone?” She asked you. You just laughed. “This is not the first time I go home alone though. Why are you suddenly feeling concern about me walking alone?”

EunAh shrugged. “I don’t know. I feel like it’s not safe to let you walk alone today.” “Yahh don’t worry , I’m used to it.” You beamed at her , telling her not to worry. “This is a bestie’s intuition you know.” She sighed.

“Shin EunAh , stop worrying me. Don’t worry , you’ll see me completely alive by tomorrow.” “Really? If not , I’m the one who’ll kill you.” You shook your head. “Your Gongchan is waiting there , don’t let him waiting for too long.”

“You’ll be okay right?” She asked once again. “I WILL!” You shouted at her. “I’ll go now , are you sure you don’t want me to accompany you home? I can postpone my date to tomorrow.”

You pinch her cheeks. “Yahh Gongchan is already waiting for you there , don’t you dare to tell him that you wanna cancel the date. Don’t worry. I’ll text you once I got home , okay?”

“Make sure you text me one hour from now or I’ll find you everywhere.” She warned. “Okay okay!” You pushed her once again.

EunAh went to Gongchan and glanced back at you. You waved at her while she waved her hands back at you with so much worriness written on her face. You mouthed ‘I’ll be okay’ at her and told her to go.

Gongchan grabbed her hands away and she still glancing at you. You smiled and walked away to your home.

*She never worried so much for me for walking alone all this time. I wonder what is she thinking.* You laughed as you continued to walk.

--

You walked through the usual way you always walk but you felt like something was behind you. You glanced back in a short time but you sensed nothing.*Maybe this is because of EunAh I got feeling like this.*

As you were busy glancing around you , you didn’t realized that you bumped into someone. You yelped as you hit onto his chest. Then he stared at you for a long time.

“Hey it’s a girl from H2Lim High!” The boy shouted to his friends. You looked at their badges. *Crap! They’re from Yedang High!* You bit your lips. Your school and their school were considered as enemies. Yedang High’s students like to bully H2Lim High’s students.

You swallowed hard as one of the boys grabbed your wrist. “Aw ~ You’re so cute. Do you wanna play with us?” You tried to let go from his grip but failed to do so. *Aish! I should ask EunAh to accompany me!*

“Let’s come with us. We can do a lot of things together you know.” They laughed as they dragged you away. “Let me go!” You yelled.

“No ing way I’ll let you go. I will , but after we play together , okay?” He smirked at you. “I don’t want to play anything with you , manwhore!”

“What did you call me just now?!” He slammed you to the wall, making you yelped in pain. “I called you manwhore , you deaf.” You repeated. “No girls will ever call me that , you know?! Since you’re the first one , I’ll make you regretting for what you said!” He strangled your neck making you struggled to breath.

You tried to push his hands away from you, but his grip on your neck was too tight. Tears started to form in your eyes.

“Let her go now.” A voice snarled.

--

whoa! Finally my 1st Chapter kekeke ~

Tell me how was it? ^^

and THANK YOU very much for the first 8 subsribers! Wow! You guys must like L very much eh? xD

COMMENTS and SUBSRIPTIONS ARE VERY APPRECIATE :D

-hana- :)