[M] To PersianPrincess123

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M 
Pairing: Jikook
Prompt: 1. Jimin and Jungkook are friends with benefits. Jimin tells Kookie he wants more. Kookie is confused about his feelings. 
2. Jimin and Jungkook have known each other since they were little (neighbors, family friends or other), but they don't like each other. They suddenly have to do something together (school project, detention, dance project, etc.) and they end up falling in love.
Genre: High school AU, Fluff, College AU.
Avoid: N/A

Rules of possession

 

 

"Jimin! Jungkook's here!" Jimin sighed putting away his laptop after making sure it was password protected and turned off. There'd be no telling what Jungkook would do if he'd get the chance with his computer. As with everything Jungkook Jimin had learned the hard way, as they had been neighbours since Jungkook's family moved in next door when Jimin was four and Jungkook two.

Jungkook had followed the older around from the first time they met making their parents coo at them but Jimin had gotten frustrated relatively fast because Jungkook lived by the toddlers Rules of possession to the fullest;

 

If I like it, it's mine If it's in my hand, it's mine If I can take it from you, it's mine If I had it a little while ago, it's mine If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way If I'm doing or building something, all pieces are mine If it looks just like mine, it's mine If I saw it first, it's mine If you are playing with something and put it down, it automatically becomes mine If it's broken, it's yours

 

Since Jimin was the older, the grown ups usually tried to tell him the 'You're older'- excuse and later on when they got older Jungkook kept bothering Jimin but without letting their parents suspect anything. Jungkook could be very sweet when he wanted, if he wanted. Unfortunately Jungkook seemed to get a kick out of messing with Jimin.

 

The reason he always turned off his computer and laptop had to do with the time he had mistakenly left his laptop on, although he thought it had gone into hibernation it turned out it hadn't. Jimin had left Jungkook in his room to go down and greet his crush at the time; it was their second date and Jimin brought her to his room and had ushered Jungkook out and down the stairs, making sure he had left the house, before going back towards his room.

 

Completely flabbergasted as a teary-eyed Jieun ran past him giving him a slap on the cheek. Then she was gone. Jimin gaping as his gaze was stuck where she had been seen last before disappearing downstairs, that was when he heard it. The noise.

 

 

.

 

 

A lot of heavy .

 

 

 

Jimin's eyes made an owl ashamed as he recognized it coming from his room, rushing inside Jimin froze, his breath caught in his throat as he stared at his laptop where currently three very , males, whereby one of them were tied up by leather and chains, were indulged in... Jimin's face heated up to the point his face burned hot as the sun and he screamed.

 

"JUNGKOOK!" 

 

 

Jimin had tried to explain to Jieun but it was a lost cause, their interaction too new, too fragile to survive an incident as that. She said she believed him but her flickering gaze and timid voice had told Jimin the futility of trying something more. His heartbreak had made him realise the rumours about him being gay too late to be able to do anything about it, a smirking Jungkook watching on the side.

That was also the first time that Jimin lost his temper and their friends had to separate Jimin and Jungkook; Jungkook bleeding with a broken lip and messed up hair, shirt ripped showing his chest and abs. Jungkook had looked up through his bangs that weren't there before the altercation and smirked once again towards Jimin.

 

It had taken Jimin a week to be able to go near Jungkook without lashing out and another three months of totally ignoring the younger before he slowly started to interact with him again. It had been a time of much reflection for Jimin both over his own feelings but also of his own place amongst his friends. In a way Jimin supposed he should thank Jungkook as if it weren't for him Jimin might never have had the courage to come out as biual.

At the time he hadn't known about his attraction for both es but the whole incident left another boy with the courage to confess to Jimin and Jimin to his own surprise had thought he was cute. Very cute.

 

The time Jungkook caught him and the boy, Yu Kwon, making out had been hilarious and that image made Jimin laugh long after if happened. Jungkook had avoided Jimin for a month after that, only slowly starting to mess with Jimin again two months after that. However, the tone had changed and gotten more malicious but less physical and more verbal.

 

That again had changed after Jimin and Jungkook met again after the summer break. The animosity between them was still present but Jungkook had changed and grown. Filling up more nicely, his shoulders wider and he had gotten taller. Taller than Jimin to the older's frustration.

 

 

 

 

Jimin sat on the couch avoiding to look at Jungkook instead nodding and smiling towards their parents talking about their summer, inquiring about how his university courses were going and mentioning how Jungkook were going to start the same university this semester. Jimin had been surprised to hear it, then figuring he should've known considering Jungkook's penchant for messing with him. Maybe that was why he felt a little deflated from Jungkook's lack of attention, it put Jimin on edge but as the time passed he started to relax although he never let his guard down.

 

Which turned out to be wise as Jungkook managed to sneak himself in amongst his own circle of friends. Although Jimin knew that was an overstatement as it was Jungkook's friend that started dating one of Jimin's friends and it naturally followed that Jungkook came along with him. So far Jungkook had ignored Jimin and been unusually reserved towards him, although laughing and joking around Taehyung, Hoseok and the others.

 

His friends asked him to be nicer towards Jungkook, and it was only after a late night, or rather early morning after having a movie marathon that the others found out that Jimin and Jungkook knew each other from before. The silence had been deafening after Yu Kwon's revelation, of course he didn't know the others had been oblivious. Being tired and giddy he had thanked Jungkook for the prank he had pulled on Jimin which gave him the courage to confess. Yu Kwon had left during high school to follow his family to Japan, only recently transferred to their university and rekindled old feelings with Jimin. Yu Kwon hadn't noticed the way Jungkook glared at him, lips thin and eyes narrowed. Taehyung nudging Jungkook in the side.

 

"You two know each other?" His mouth a question mark.

 

The silence became thick with tension as the topic of conversation refused to look at each other or any one else. Instead Yu Kwon answered.

 

"They are childhood friends and live next to each other, didn't you know?" The chorus of denials had him blink "Oh... I'm sorry I..." Yu Kwon tightened his hold on Jimin's hand and Jimin kissed him quickly.

 

"Let's head home, okay, Kwonnie? I'm tired."

 

 

 

Of course their friends wouldn't let it be, trying to interrogate them but neither spilling a word. Jimin steadily ignored Jungkook whenever he could knowing the other did it as well. It was going fairly well until the day a new course started. The teacher was interesting and fun but Jimin had rather seen that Jungkook wasn't in it. Still, as they kept as much space possible between them it turned out bearable.

 

Not so much so, however, when their teacher paired the two of them together with Yoseob and Jun for a project. Jimin wasn't gonna let Jungkook pull his grades down and decided to do his best. It had started with less friction than expected since it seemed Jungkook and Jimin had similar interest in which topic to pick. Three meetings in Jun had started bailing on them and two weeks later with three weeks to go Yoseob had to take a break from the courses as he ended up in the hospital leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.

 

 

 

"You heard about Yoseob? I tried to talk to our teacher but he said the only option was for us to continue together but he dropped ten pages on the paper and said we could choose a smaller niche on our subject instead." They sat contemplating what their possibilities were of doing the project without killing each other. Rather slim, Jimin thought.

 

"We need to get this done, how about just try to call a momentary truth and try to get along for the sake of our grades?" They had stared at each other for a long time until Jimin's mom came home and wondered what they were doing.

 

"We'd have to work hard in order to make it. Fine, if you can be civil..." Jimin answered Jungkook.

 

 

To his surprise, working with Jungkook turned out a lot easier than expected. The kid was intelligent and had a sharp mind when put to the right use, according to Jimin. Discussions sometimes turned a little heated but overall it wasn't all that bad.

 

Except the fact that they were studying together.

 

Together.

 

Alone.

 

 

The feel of it was unnerving and a bit difficult to grasp. Also the way Jimin found how his hands itched to glide through Jungkook's smooth, silky black hair when he leaned over Jungkook's shoulder to take a look at something Jungkook wanted to show him. Turning his head to offer an excited comment about his find, Jimin's eyes widened slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter