To GaLuXi_Xstal

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: All ages 
Pairing: Taegi
Prompt: Taehyung confessing to Yoongi during dope promotions. 

Taehyung watched the way Yoongi danced along to Dope, he loved the whole choreography and everyone could tell. Yoongi always looked so excited while practicing and on stage and it only made Taehyung want to do better, just like his hyung. Taehyung liked Yoongi, he couldn't hide it but said person was oblivious. Taehyung understood though, Yoongi was always lost in writing and composing more of their songs. He knew that trying anything would probably be risky and the other probably didn't have any feeling for him, but Taehyung thought it was worth a shot.  He believed he had a fifty/fifty chance. Taehyung just wouldn't mind some care from his Yoongi hyung. Even a little bit would leave him content.

Everyone was panting, lying on the floor, quenching their thirst for water as today's practice was over. They would be doing their broadcast of Dope live for music bank tomorrow and so everyone had practiced hard like always. Taehyung could see Yoongi emptying a bottle of cold water off to the side, his face all sweaty and his blonde fringe matted to his forehead. Taehyung pushed Hoseok's head from his thigh making the latter whine. He walked up to Yoongi, nervous. Yoongi always made him nervous, he wanted to be liked by the other so badly.

"Yoongi hyung?" Yoongi turned to him, putting his bottle down.

"What is it Tae?" Taehyung tried not to smile at the way Yoongi said Tae, it was always so rare the elder called him like that. He tried not focusing on the way Yoongi's deep breaths felt so close to him, making his skin tremble.

"I was just-"

"Taetae! Come on let's get some food I'm so hungry." Jimin said putting an arm over his shoulder.

"Are you coming too Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked peering at him through his fringe. He told himself his cheeks were only red because of how hard they had practiced and not with how Yoongi was looking at him.

"No, I'm heading home to shower, I feel tired. Make sure you eat though okay?"

"We will hyung!" Jimin exclaimed, hugging Yoongi.

 

Taehyung let himself be lead by Jimin away from Yoongi. He grabbed his stuff, trust Jimin to interrupt him, so much for a best friend.

"Stop pouting Tae, you can't tell him yet." Jimin whispered to him as he pulled on his jacket.

"I know." he followed Jimin out to the doors.

"We'll bring you two food back okay Yoongi," Jin said and only then Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was going into the same car as Yoongi, back to the dorm. He looked half asleep which Taehyung could understand. As the maknae and one with more on his shoulders, Jungkook always did tend to get worn out.

"Yes, hyung. Thank you." Yoongi gave a brief wave as he climbed into the other car.

 

When they got back, Taehyung had offered to hold the food on the way home. He thought maybe he could give Yoongi his food. But Jin stopped him.

"I'll go give it to Yoongi, you go give it to Jungkook okay." Taehyung knew there was no sense to himself giving the food to Yoongi since Jin was the one who shared rooms with him but Taehyung just wanted a little bit of time with Yoongi.

"Please hyung.." Taehyung looked up to Jin with pleading eyes. He could see Jin soften and knew he got his way.

"Okay, I need to shower anyway. But remember to give Kookie his food too."

"I will hyung." Taehyung smiled in thanks and walked away towards Yoongi and Jin's room.

He knocked on the door, and he heard the light 'come in'. He pushed open the door to the dimly lit room. Yoongi was on his bed, his Mac in his lap.

"I brought you food hyung," Taehyung said holding up the bag.

"Okay, you can leave it on the side, I'll be out in a few."

"Weren't you tired hyung?" Taehyung asked gesturing to the laptop in his laps.

"Yeah, but I had a few ideas for the melody Namjoon gave me this morning."

"Oh okay," Now that Taehyung was closer, he could see that Yoongi had showered and he couldn't think of anything else other than how good Yoongi looked with his fluffy hair. 

"What did you want to say before Jimin interrupted?" Taehyung was stunned, he didn't expect Yoongi to remember. But he couldn't say anything now. He wasn't ready but Yoongi was still looking up at him, curiosity on his face.

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm? oh sorry hyung..it was nothing." He smiled, trying not to look like he was running away.

When Yoongi did come out, sitting next to Jungkook who had already started to eat, Taehyung avoided the older. He couldn't help the way his cheeks flushed at the sight of Yoongi. Taehyung wished Yoongi wouldn't wear such over sized t-shirts that made him look bigger than he actually was. Taehyung found him cute, in his small size compared to the others. But he couldn't tell Yoongi that, at least maybe not yet.

 

Taehyung thought of how he could tell the other that he liked him that night. Maybe in a letter? That way if Yoongi rejected him he wouldn't have to face him and he could just pretend nothing happened. But if Yoongi accepted him then he would keep the letter. Just the idea of Yoongi keeping one of his letters made his heart flutter. It was a good idea until it came to writing it. He struggled, sat on the floor in the bedroom trying to figure a way of how to put his feelings onto paper. Yoongi would be better at this kind of thing.

"Oh my god Taehyung-ah, go to bed already. We have to be at Music Bank early tomorrow," Hoseok groaned, turning away from the light.

"Sorry hyung," Taehyung turned off the light and climbed into his bed, he shoved the letters under his pillow with a sigh. Maybe if he wrote through a song perhaps Yoongi would realise his feelings? He didn't forget the hours he spent with Yoongi working on Hold Me Tight, even if Namjoon was there, it was just him and Yoongi. He wanted that again. He was set on preparing another song but as soon as he sat up Hoseok shot up too, "Don't even think about it. Go to sleep," Taehyung huffed as he sank back down in his bed.


What he didn't realise was that Yoongi knew about everything.

 

Yoongi knew of the younger's feelings for him, Jimin was crap at whispering basically. At first he didn't believe it, but it became more obvious as time went on. The way Taehyung's cheeks became rosy around him. How he stuttered a little if Yoongi asked him anything. He knew that Taehyung had tried many times to confess to him before he even got his words out simply because the boy ran away every time. He knew that Taehyung had probably asked Jin to let him give him the food tonight. Yoongi was just waiting, it was kind of amusing to see Taehyung fluster around him not knowing that on the inside Yoongi felt the same sensations at the si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter