[M] To Sunlitsentiment

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His lips moved slowly, tongue sticking out to wipe across his bottom lip, it was quite a weird and odd scene to watch, his fingers moved downward slowly, stopping at his jacket zipper to pull the metal object down, only to have his hand slapped away. He groaned out, rubbing his injured hand as well as sending his friend a quick glare for slapping him. 

“That really hurt, Jimin”

“Well I wouldn’t have to do that if you weren’t eye ing Hoseok, hyung, now would I?”

“But he looks so - ugh”

“Taehyung , stop being gross, please.”

“I cant help it, Jimin-ah, Hoseok hyung jus-”

“You said that about Yoongi hyung yesterday. The day before that you where rubbing yourself against Jungkook like a cat in heat. And the week before you where trying to me!”

“Yeah, so what I  have always liked Hoseok hyung more and I only did that because I cant control my body once I’m asleep.”

Jimin rolled his eyes at the other, slapping his arm once more noticing how his best friend began his odd behavior again. For the past days Taehyung has been a bit frustrated and it didn’t help that their wardrobe consisted of tight jeans and loose shirts. And it also didn’t help that they been practicing for hours each day, leaving them sweaty, panting and under the lion’s eyes. Jimin could see his best friend’s suffer within the first day when the slightly younger male was making glares and growling at everyone -like some kind of cat in heat. 

“Too bad Hoseok hyung is straight”

“No he isn’t, remember we had our first kiss together?”

“You guys where forced to kiss. It was all apart of the script, remember? ”

“That doesn’t matter”

Again the older male rolled his eyes, huffing out as he watch his friend stand from their spot. Practice finally ended and for some odd and unknown reason they (Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung) had decided to stay back. Well Hoseok wanted to practice a bit more and Taehyung wanted to stay back, most likely to make his attack and then there’s Jimin who stayed back to prevent that. It wasn’t because Jimin had any feeling for them, he just didn’t want to get them caught ing in the practice room if one of the rookies decided to use it at this hour. 

“Hobi hyung, can you teach me how to dance, please?”

“Tae-ah you’re already a good dancer as well”

“But I wanna be as good  as you are, Hoseok hyung. Pretty please”

Hoseok eyed the younger one, his clothes sticking to his skin and his hair drenched in sweat, he looked completely disgusting but to Taehyung he looked damn y. Taehyung waited, his eyes wide and his teeth gently digging into his inner cheek at the thought of having the older’s body -bare and sweaty-  against his own. He whimpered quietly earning a raised brow from the dancer. Taehyung simply shook his head as he made his way over , asking once more for the other to teach him to dance, which Hoseok agreed to, not being able to avoid the younger’s weird yet adorable aeygo. 

The last thing Jimin wanted to see was his best friend and his hyung grinding against each other- he cringed at the sight yet not being able to look away at first. Firstly, it started out innocent until Taehyung asked how to hip and ended with Hoseok behind the younger, hands on his hip and thus the aftermath of the two basically grinding themselves together. Jimin’s eyes widen and so did Hoseok’s when they heard the youngest moan out, Hoseok’s name being followed afterwards. Well things just got a bit awkward for the trio. With a cough and a silent slap from Jimin face palming himself, their silence that seemed to last hours was broken by the oldest. 

“Uhm, I think that’s all for today- we should head back to get some  - uhm rest now. You know cause we have uhm recording tomorrow and Suga hyung doesn’t like it when we‘re late so we should go to sleep now.”

Hoseok pulled away from the boy, his cheeks flushed and his heart racing rather quickly. Did Taehyung really just moan his name. How disturbing , but it did sound quite hot. Very, extremely hot, like kimchi hot mixed with some really well made salsa. Is it hot in here? Of course it is he’s been dancing for nearly two days now. Its bound to be hot in here, but why does it feel like the room is getting smaller? Probably just because he’s been in the dance room for a little too long, yeah that’s it. That’s exactly why, it isn’t because Taehyung was starting to badly turn him on. Nope. 

Hoseok’s head was spinning as he followed the ninety-five liners back to the dorms.  He kept a good distance between them, his eyes trained on the youngest one’s small thin frame. Had Taehyung always looked this small? Had he always had that curve to his body? Was his always this plump? Wait what? Hoseok’s eyes widen at the last thought. Shaking his head,  noticing the dorm not to far now, he ran in between the two and began sprinting towards the door. He raced toward his share room with the maknae, slamming the door shut and jumped in to the shower to get rid of a sudden problem.

Taehyung frowned at the sound of the door being slam once he and Jimin arrived at the front door.  His lips moved in a small pout, as he followed Jimin into their shared room. He followed the other’s sleep routine before slipping into the slightly older’s bed ignoring how Jimin was trying t get him off. He gripped onto the other’s clothing, not wanting to leave and with a shaky sigh he closed his eyes for a brief moment only to have them open at the other’s squeaky girly like voice. 

“Yah, Taehyung I wanna sleep and not have you try to me in my sleep-”

“Jimin-ah, do you think I’m attractive?”

“Huh, where’s this coming from? Of course you are Taehyung, you have more fan boys than fan girls than any of us”

“I know but do you think Hoseok finds me attractive?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter