To Hunhanforeves

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: All Ages 
Pairing: TaehyungxEveryone
Prompt: Taehyung has very low self esteem. The hyungs and Kookie wants to prove to him that he is beautiful.

"Have you seen Tae?"

Yoongi was currently in the middle of working on the new album when Jimin dropped by the studio to ask whether or not he has seen a certain individual. Why would he know where Taehyung is? Why would the latter be in the studio at the moment? Yoongi is pissed.

"No, go ask the others." He hisses out in frustration. He was down with a cold and trying to put the finishing touches on the album. Jimin noticed the annoyance in the latter's tone and decides to break the news. "You know... you're the last person I'm asking at the moment. I know you're busy, Tae wouldn't have bothered you, but no one has seen him since morning. Not even manager­hyung." Yoongi looks up from the computer screen puzzled. "Hyung, it's 12 at night for s sake!"

That was all he had to hear to save his files, grab his coat, grab his phone, and rush out the door. Jimin in tow. He called Namjoon asking if no one had really seen Taehyung. "He isn't with you??"

"No... Jimin just dropped by asking." He replied, running towards the nearby park. “Where are you, hyung? Jungkook is at home in case he comes back before us, searching and asking in our building. Manager and Hope are currently in the shopping district looking. Jin went to look around the apartment block. I'm going to the practice rooms." Said (more like rapped) Namjoon, Yoongi arriving at the park.

"I'm at the park near the studio." He answered gasping for breath, getting hurt in the process as the icy air pierced his lungs. "Call if you find him or anything, hyung... we'll call too." Hanging up Yoongi went towards a bench to sit and think. Jimin followed. "Did he say anything to you?" asked Yoongi. Jimin just shook his head looking down.

He was scared. Taehyung never stayed out without notice. "Hey, we're doing what we can to find him ok?" Yoongi ruffled Jimin’s hair and stood up. They started to walk towards Namjoon's location as the missing person was nowhere to be seen taking turns here and there, arriving at the building.

Jimin's phone rang. It was Namjoon.

"Yes?!"

"Tae's... passed out."

"Where are you?!"

"Second practice room."

He hung up sprinting up the stairs to get to their floor. "What happened??!!!" Yoongi asked behind demanding for the news. "He's passed out..."

As soon as they opened the door the said boy was sprawled out on the floor before their leader. Namjoon calling the rest to stop searching, informing them about the latter's condition.

☆☆☆

Taehyung woke up to a suffocating hug. He turned around to find the maknae's face buried in his neck, clinging onto him. But he was confused as to why he was in bed. Wasn't he in the practice room? Since when did it have a bed?

"Jungkook" He didn't get a response. At this he tried to pry himself free of the hug earning a whine from the maknae. "Yah, Kookie" He whined back tugging at his arm. "Hyung, stay and rest. You aren't going anywhere today."

 

They stayed there in silence. Taehyung knowing the latter wasn't happy about yesterday. If he was like this then what about his hyungs? As if on cue, Jimin opened the door smiling as his friend was awake. Then as soon as it came it was wiped out, worry written across his face.

 

However, Taehyung misunderstood taking it as disappointment, mustering his best poker face at the moment.

 

"What were you thinking? "

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell us anything? About where you were at?"

"I'm sorry? "

"Tae... you do know that you passed out right? "

"I did?"

"Yes ."

"Oh."

 

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was clearly listening, still hugging Taehyung, and glared at him. It was no secret between them two that they had feelings towards the other male. Jimin broke his eye contact with the maknae and stood up. "Come on you two, breakfast is ready." He pulled them up and took Taehyung by the hand out the door.

 

"My darling!" Hoseok was first to run towards them giving the said boy a hug and gaining one in return, not noticing the looks he got from the maknae line. "Good morning Hobi­hyung" the latter greets him and pecks his cheek. “Good morning." He greeted looking at the rest of the members giving them his signature box smile. The others greeted him with a smile and settled down to eat, deciding not to question the individual about yesterday's happenings.

 

☆☆☆

 

They were back at practice, perfecting the choreography for their title song. Hours of sweating and dancing passed until they decided it was time for a break. "Guys, I'm going to go buy snacks and maybe some energy drinks just for today to keep us going while our lunch is being delivered." Taehyung spoke up after drying himself with a towel and putting on his jacket. "Oh, i'll go with you then." Said Hoseok as he got up from the floor. "No, it's ok. I got it." Taehyung answered. "But Tae, won't you need help with the snacks?" The other reasoned insisting on going with Taehyung. "I SAID IT'S FINE!" The latter blurted out, covering his mouth as he stared at the floor as the rest turned around in shock. "S­sorry... I just want you to rest Hobi­hyung." He apologized and walked out.

 

However, Hoseok wasn't surprised as he felt there was something bothering Tae as his usual smile hasn't reached his eyes for a while now. It was still there, but the latter's eyes always looked so distant. He respected the other's privacy and decided not to push him for now with his questions so he let him go. Deciding to apologize once Taehyung returned.

 

☆☆☆

 

"Yoongi­hyung?"

 

Taehyung waited for his hyung's response as he looked for his medicine. "So you want something spicy? Alright then. What about Jin and Kookie? Sugar. .. got it. Hobi? Churros?? Ok. Namjoonie? Anything. Ok. Jiminie wants instant noodles for now huh? OK I'll get some chips too. Bye."

 

He hung up as he picked up his medicine and went to the food section to buy what the members asked for. He felt bad for yelling at his Hobi­hyung but he really had no choice, he had to keep his fever a secret. If the members and managers found out then he would have to stay home. He didn't want that, he didn't want to keep dragging bangtan down.

 

"Hobi must be angry at me.... I'll just make sure to buy him extra churros."

 

He bought his things and as soon as he walked out he took his pill and washed it down with water, hiding the container in his inner jacket pocket.

 

Taehyung walked into the practice room and was planning on how to apologize to Hoseok. He on the other hand approached Taehyung with “KIM TAEHYUNG!” startling the latter causing him to flinch, thinking the other was mad at him and was gonna let it out. “Y­yes?” he backed up to the wall as the other kept walking towards him. “I’m sorry for being so persistent when you wanted time alone! Forgive me my darling!” Hoseok Said as he hugged the latter. “huh? You aren't ... mad with me...?” Taehyung asked as he wasn't expecting this. He dropped his things and hugged his hyung.

 

“No, why would I be?”

 

“because I yelled at you..” he answered as he looked at Hoseok in tears. Hoseok seeing how cute Taehyung was moved without thinking and pinned him on the wall with a “don't cry, it's ok” as he kissed his tears away, finishing with a kiss on the forehead.

 

Yoongi on the other hand was very irritated and walked out as he saw the scene before them.

 

He didn't know why he walked out and felt weird about it. Namjoon looked as he did so and it clicked in place, Suga had feelings for Taehyung too. Why too? Because he himself had been noticing his own feelings. He sighed as he realised that. Now how was he going to deal with this.

 

The maknaes stood still, frozen, as they saw no reaction from Taehyung. Was he really ok with it? Being kissed by a horse? Sure it wasn't on the lips, but a kiss was still a kiss. “Hyuuuung! Where are our snacks? Food won't be here till another hour or so.” Jungkook asked pushing Hoseok away. “Tae, my instant noodles?”

 

Taehyung sniffed and picked the bag of snacks up “Kookie can you give these to the members while I go make Jiminie ramen? “

 

“Sure, hyung” he smiled as he pushed Hoseok away once again to a corner.

 

“Listen here you ing horse, don't do that ever again got it?” he said in a low voice where the others wouldn't hear. Unfortunately for him, Hoseok response was “Why? I like him too so this is only fair right? You and Jimin are always with him so don't complain baby.” he finished with a smirk and walked away, leaving Jungkook more furious. As he did so he looked at himself in the mirror thinking about what he had said and realised what escaped his mouth. He likes Taehyung? Now that he thinks about it, that's why he couldn't resist kissing the boy. And it made sense as to why he didn't think twice about his actions. He just waged war against an evil maknae and all he could do was hope for the best.

 

“Tae, i'll go make it myself. Don't worry and just go eat for now.” Jimin held onto Taehyung. “But Jiminie, I want to make it. As an apology for passing out two days ago.”

 

“You don't have to apologize for passing out, it wasn't on purpose. Ok?”

 

“Just let me do it, just don't be mad at me anymore.” Taehyung looked at Jimin.

 

“I was never mad at you Tae. I mean I kinda was for you going off without saying and ignoring our calls. But I asked you questions because I was worried more than anything. I care about you so please go eat.” jimin looked sternly as Taehyung was still showing signs of not giving up.

 

“Park Jimin if you don't let me do this for you our friendship is over.” the latter glared at Jimin.

 

But come on, there was no way he could take it seriously. Not when Taehyung looked more like a mad kitten than an angry cat. He let out a giggle when Taehyung walked out the door smiling to himself knowing Jungkook didn't witness what he did.

 

“oh Yoongi hyung!” Taehyung walked into the lunchroom where their staff ate at. “Oh hello, Mrs. Oh,” he greeted one of their paper workers. “Hyung you ok?” he asked as he saw Yoongi laying on the couch. “yeah” he barely answered. Taehyung heated the water and left the ramen on the counter as he walked over to hit hyung while it boiled. Kneeling down next to Yoongi he observed that the boy looked more sick that he did yesterday. “hyung, did you take your medicine?”

 

“ah, I forgot” he said as he closed his eyes sneezing for the nth time that day. Yoongi looked at Tae and touched his face “why are you burning?” he got up and faced the latter properly.

 

, he can't know.

 

“oh this? Stupid Hobi­hyung kissed me, you know how he was those gay moments from time to time.” he said chuckling. I hope that's believable. “I guess I'm not used to it that he made me blush, AHHHH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME BURN!” he said burying his face on the crook of Yoongi’s neck.

 

Yoongi’s heart started pounding and he let go of Taehyung, walking towards the forgotten ramen and began to pour it into the cup. He faced his back to Taehyung hoping he didn't see the pink on his cheeks because Min Yoongi doesn't blush. “let's go back and eat Tae,” he said as he looked over. Taehyung was still for a second and he remembered that he also bought some cold relieving pills. Taking the container out from his pocket he handed it over to Yoongi.

 

“here, it's to help with our cold.” he said as he looked for some water. “why are you carrying these?” Yoongi questioned as he took the cup of water from Taehyung. “just in case” the latter shrugged as he took the ramen cup and a pair of disposable chopsticks.

 

They walked into the practice room to Jin lying on the floor begging Jungkook to him more sweets. “hyung, you took half of them already. Wait for actual food!” Jungkook said from across the room. “jiminie, here's your ramen.” Taehyung walked over to Jimin who was sitting by Namjoon. “thank you tae!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter