[M] To TheVIPCassie

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: [M]

Pairing: vkook or taegi

Prompt 1:
Taehyung is new student at high school, meet someone from his hometown yoongi, same class with jungkook and jimin, transferred after parent’s death, live with Baekhyun and Daehyun

High school, fine art or performing art school, all bangtan same music class, meet yoongi here

Torn between yoongi and jungkook, the set up one person must obviously gets him while the other likes him ad is  more caring and friendly toward him and understands him more (the second lead win taehyung heart)

 

Taehyung decided that he’s the happiest person alive.

Its not because he’s rich, popular, handsome or famous, he decided those things was not what he needed to be happy.

“tae, you’re staring… again” the other boy couldn’t help but found it amusing everytime taehyung lost in his little world

“why? Am I not allowed to?” the answer made the other chuckled, taehyung put on his blank face and kept staring at the boy

“well, this whole staring thing will surely lead to another thing, right?” the boy smirked at taehyung, his eyes showed another glint that taehyung had known so well for him the only one the other boy had showed it a lot.

Taehyung groaned at the other statement while hiding his now all-red face behind his palms. He’s definitely got what the other meant. He’s wondering if he ever lucidly signed up for this whole thing.

Nonetheless, taehyung’s still the happiest person alive, at least that what he thought.

 

-------three months ago---------

“you’re being so obvious right now” the person on his left whispered, good thing he didn’t choke on his burger. As much as this was his favorite food, die from choking on it was definitely not cool.

“, kookie you scared the hell out of me” taehyung didn’t realize he said it out loud until his other friends decided to in his lame attempt to glare at the grinning boy beside him.

“yo maknaes, what now?” namjoon, a.k.a rap monster, asked. The two said boy turning their head to him.

Taehyung’s eye widened comically big, realizing that he for the nth times had voiced out his thought out loud again. Jungkook grinned so annoyingly, in taehyung thought, on his left. His other friends were laughing their , well except for one person.

“you’re doing that again tae” the almighty min yoongi said to him while smiling so sweetly. Taehyung swore to every god in this world that no, his heart didn’t skip a beat. It skipped too much beat to count.

Yoongi could be the coldest person ever, but for taehyung he was the sweetest sugar, he’s known better as suga after all, in this whole world. The truth was they’d known each other since they were in diaper, but their friendship came to an end when suga moved to seoul in their junior high. They just lost contact with each other.

Ever since taehyung moved to seoul 2 months ago after his parent’s death, meeting yoongi back was probably the best thing that ever happened in his miserable phase of life. Through yoongi he met namjoon, jin, hoseok, jimin and jungkook. They soon became his friends, and taehyung couldn’t be more grateful than that.

“i am not trying to disturb the moment you were having right now, but the bell rang and getting late to math class is not a very good idea, don’t you agree?” jungkook’s voice cut through taehyung’s trance to the past. Taehyung came to his sense and find out the others, well except for jungkook who apparently sharing class with him, were nowhere to be seen.

“huh?” taehyung looked a bit lost at jungkook

“yeah, maybe you should stop spacing out in the middle of conversation, let’s go” jungkook walked to the cafeteria door leaving a still confuse taehyung to gather his thing and follow the former.

“hence you’re not spacing out, yoongi hyung probably will send you off to the class right now” the younger, but somehow utterly genius young lad, while smiling oh so knowingly.

“shut up brat” thankfully the professor didn’t come yet when they arrived at the class.

“well, you are sharing almost all your classes with this brat, old man” jungkook took a seat at the back row and motioned taehyung to sit beside him near the window.

“I miss music class already” taehyung sigh exasperatedly.

“you mean I miss yoongi hyung already?” taehyung would came back with a snarky comment for jungkook if not for the professor who started the class

 

 

 

The music was so loud, the lighting was so dizzying and the smell of alcohol invade his sense mercilessly. Taehyung was never a fan of night club, but here he is celebrating jungkook’s adult ceremony with the other five boys. Not that he mind though, cause yoongi was siting beside him now and taehyung couldn’t thanks the maknae enough for his blessing adult ceremony.

“it’s too loud for you tae?” yoongi asked, probably seeing taehyung not really enjoying the situation

“I am fine hyung, you should go enjoy yourself” taehyung signaled to jimin who’s currently dancing with jhope in the middle of the crowd.

“no thanks, I don’t fancy dancing,, you know that” yoongi face morphed into one of his signature expression of feeling bothered. Taehyung was probably too whipped to even think that expression was cute as hell, hence the palpitation of his heart.

“beside, I’d rather sitting here with my most favorite dongsaeng than dancing in the middle of strangers” yoongi’s smilling so sweetly to taehyung, but this time the smile gave him the pang in the heart.

Taehyung knew from the start that he was just a little brother for yoongi. He couldn’t be more than that, not when yoongi already had jimin in his life. Taehyung didn’t hate jimin for that, how could he when jimin was the bestfriend taehyung could ever asked for. Being the same age with him, jimin was the one who understand and shared thing with him the most. Taehyung loved jimin as a friend, so as much as it hurted him, he was still happy knowing yoongi in the best hand

He was grateful indeed, but being reminded about that was not a very pleasant thing. Taehyung smiled back to yoongi, but a certain person could see that the smile didn’t reach his eyes. Taehyung was contemplating to stay or leave when his eyes met jungkook’s. there’s something about the way the younger looked at him made taehyung’s stomach flipped in somehow pleasant way which is weird, cause taehyung’s sure that yoongi was the only person with this kind of effect on him.

“ I am going to the gents hyung” taehyung said after he could not stand the younger’s stare any longer.

“are you ok? want me to take you there?” yoongi looked at him with concern.

“I am good hyung, and I am not a kid anymore so I should decline the offer” taehyung chuckled and avoided yoongi attempt to kick his legs

“come back safely you brat”

Taehyung made his way through the crowd and went straight to the gents, ignoring all so not subtle glance people throw towards him. He was not being narsistic, but taehyung knew he ‘s quite good looking and he thanks his parents for this. Taehyung was barely touch the door’s handle when someone pushed him inside the restroom then pinned him to the door while locking it. The brunette was ready to yelled and told the culprit to off when he met with so familiar raven hair and deep black orbs.

“you shouldn’t fake your smile tae-tae hyung” jungkook said while being so close, their noses almost touch and taehyung could smell a faint alcohol scent from jungkook’s breath.

“jungkook, what a..” the younger’s lip cut the brunette’s off, but just for a while. Jungkook pulled of from the kiss leaving taehyung freeze with widened eyes and half open mouth much to his shock.

“ssshhh, let me make you happy hyung” with that jungkook kissed taehyung again and slipped his tongue inside the older’s mouth.

Taehyung whimpered to the kiss when jungkook’s soft muscle taste every part of his mouth and tangled with his own tongue. Jungkook pulled from the kiss and start kissing and taehyung’s neck, marking him here and there. Taehyung moaned everytime jungkook bite his neck, he could barely stand on his legs if not for jungkook arms on his waist.

“jung…AHHHH” taehyung moaned particularly load when jungkook’s knee came in touch with his hardened crotch, snapping jungkook back to reality.

Taehyung could feel jungkook abruptly stop marking him and how the younger’s body stiffened. The raven hair looked up to taehyung with widened eyes. Without saying anything he pulled his hands off from the older’s waist, making the other slumped to the floor and went out from the restroom without leaving still dazed and hard taehyung confuse.

 

 

 

 

Two weeks after the incident in restroom, the younger had been so eager in avoiding the brunette. The younger would skipped lunch, came in late to class so he could sit far away from taehyung, he even stop sitting beside the older in their group shared music class. Not that taehyung mind though, because he was pretty sure he couldn’t handle jungkook too, at least for now. The incident left the brunette utterly confuse, not just for the reason as to why would jungkook kiss him, but also for his feeling right now.

Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn’t like it, in fact he’s feeling hot and kinda needy everytime he saw the younger. He would be too self conscious about the younger whenever they’re in the same room. His eyes would automatically looking for the raven hair and his heart would unconsciously beat faster whenever the brunette found a glimpse of jungkook. It drove taehyung to his edge, because this feeling was scary but exciting at the same time. The brunette never felt this way towards anyone before, not even yoongi. That one moment he shared with jungkook changed everything and taehyung felt so scared for his own new feeling.

“both of you are so stubborn, and it’s a ing pain in ” taehyung didn’t need to confirm who’s the mint hair guy in front of him refer to, why would he when all his friend blatantly staring at him, more like glaring at him.

“screw you maknae, why am I the one being blamed here”

“talk to him, you’re the older one here, be mature and talk to him” this time it’s namjoon who voiced out his thought, the others nodding their head, couldn’t more than agree with namjoon.

“he is the one who decided to avoid me hyung, maybe he just want to be left alone” yoongi scowled for that, and taehyung knew all of his friend disagree with him. Heck, even he himself knew what a ing lie that was.

“ tae, stop being so oblivious you know exactly why he avoid you” jimin was glaring at him, and taehyung knew he was done for.

“I don’t know okay, I had no i..”

“he’s ing in love with you, dimwit” with that taehyung was left gaping, the others would probably laugh on him if they were in different occasion, but right now the tension was too thick and no one’s laughing.

“you seriously don’t know?? God, even our mary hoseok was the first one to notice it” jin looking at the brunette in disbelieve.

“what the hell hyung, no need to diss me” hoseok couldn’t agree with that eventhough it was the truth. He was after all, blame his luck with girls, and boys.

“tae, be honest, don’t you feel the same?” yoongi asked him with more gentle note now.

No, hyung you’re the one I am in love with. Two weeks ago that would be his answer, but now even he himself confuse with his feeling. Taehyung still felt this happiness whenever he with the older. But for the past two weeks he’s been longing for jungkook. , he even dreamt of the younger boy, not in such intimate dream, it was just him with the raven hair staring at him with the loveliest gaze everyone would die for.

“forget it hyung, I saw jungkook with sungjae just now in the auditorium, maybe he moved on already. I can’t blame him though, he waited too long already” jimin’s words pierce to taehyung’s heart in the most possible way. Taehyung tried so hard not to wince and put on his blank face to cover it up. Taehyung’s angry and disappointed right now, but jimin’s not wrong at all, he was the one to blame for being so dense and probably hurt the younger.

Jungkook knew about his feeling on yoongi, so taehyung must have hurt him badly for being oblivious and easily showed his affection to yoongi in front of jungkook. Now that he thought about it, the younger was the only one who realized about his feeling towards yoongi. How so? No one realized about it because taehyung was a master in hiding his feeling but jungkook did. No matter what jungkook would always be the one who found out when he was lying and taehyung blamed his slow brain for not realizing this sooner.

“I left my music note in math class, I am going to retrieve it” taehyung stood up and leaving to the direction which is totally the opposite from his math class. A certain orange hair boy share a knowing glance with the mint hair beside him, knowing exactly where taehyung was heading to.

 

 

 

“We need to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter