[M] To Chibianime17

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M 
Pairing: JiminxAll
Prompt: Jimin gets taken by vamp BTS and is forced to be their personal human blood bank. He hates all of them. They eventually get closer and he ends up liking maybe even loving them and decides that he wants to be turned into a vamp himself so that he can be with them forever and ever.

 

 

“Time to leave, Jiminie or we'll be too late to catch the last subway home.” Jimin reluctantly left the arcade with his friend, the yellow pikachu teddy bear in his arms. “Let's work on our routine at lunch tomorrow. I wanna do it well enough for dance practice.”

 

“You just wanna show off.” Jimin teased, hitting him playfully on the shoulder as they walked down the street towards the subway. It was already three am and most people were heading for the subways to catch the train home or where ever they were going.

 

Jimin's gaze wandered over the parting people in front of them, tuning out from his friend's chatting as his attention focused on the guys sauntering towards them. Something about them caught his attention, his gaze curiously studying the six guys. They were slightly different heights and had different clothes but what stood out was their confidence and charisma. Jimin actually felt shivers go down his spine seeing them come closer. He wasn't sure why something inside him wanted to turn tail and run.

 

The six guys walked in a line not caring to acknowledge anyone around them, they didn't need to everyone gave way automatically and Jimin found himself and his friend also moving to the side without even thinking of it, his movements slowing down until he stood still. Since they were ignoring everyone Jimin studied them freely not aware he was staring until he met the purple-black haired guys innocent childlike gaze, which matched his boyish face very well but it made Jimin wonder how come an underaged kid was doing, out at this hour. Then the innocent face suddenly smirked and Jimin's eyes widen slightly at the sudden change. How the boy could go from innocent and childlike to y and dangerous in a mere second was beyond Jimin. But there was something in that look that made Jimin look away uneasy, only to cross eyes with the guy next to him. Jimin hurriedly let his eyes keep moving, his heart beating faster than normal.

 

That guy had seemed amused at something. Then Jimin remembered the big pikachu he was holding and hastily moved it behind his back and stomped away the tension leaving his body as soon they were past each other and no longer near. Glancing around and at his watch Jimin cursed and started running; he was late and his friend most likely already at the subway by now due to Jimin's distraction.

 

 

 

“Dude, where did you go?”

 

“Sorry I got distracted.” Jimin panted. “Did you see those guys?”

 

“I'm not into guys, man.” Jimin rolled his eyes. “Okay, okay. I wasn't really looking so, no.”

 

“There were something about them that, I don't know... seemed like you'd better stay away...”

 

“Then why do I get the feeling you are not gonna do that?” Jimin's friend's mouth pulled upwards teasingly.

 

“Nuh, I'll most likely never see them again.” Jimin shrugged, a part of him wanted to see them again but there was a bit of apprehension lingering, whispering he should stay away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After splitting up with his friend Jimin hurried down the road to his home. The street lamps gave a soft light creating strange looking shadows. There was no one outside except him, and Jimin listened to music as he jogged forward intent on getting home as soon as possible when a dark shadow suddenly appeared in front of him effectively making Jimin skid to a stop. “Sorry, we don't have time to play tonight.” Jimin's eyes went wide as the other stepped into the light, and there was a flash of recognition before his eyes then everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin groaned and opened his eyes, then he blinked feeling as if his eyes were still closed; the darkness around him completely pitch black. Jimin sat up, his hands on the cold concrete floor beneath him began to map out the area around him. Jimin stood on all four fumbling along the floor until he came to a wall. Following the wall, his breathing sped up and heart beat faster as he met the other wall all too soon. And the next. And the fourth. Jimin sank down again. 

 

Jumping as a sudden loud bang sounded through the emptiness, Jimin backed into the wall. What was he doing here? Why was he here? The last thing he remembered was a person standing in front of him, someone he recognized. When realisation finally hit, dread filled him just as a sound was heard and a hatch opened above him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taehyung! No! End of discussion!” Namjoon spat seriously agitated.

 

“Please? Please? Please? I'll find a nice redhead, just the way you like them, one for each night the rest of the week.”

 

“Taehyung, seriously? You do that and it'll raise a red flag amongst them. I thought we taught you better than that. We have to stay in the shadows, you know that humans should never know about us.”

 

“Yes! Exactly!” Jungkook exclaimed, nodding. “We have at times needed to stay low and what better reason for having a little emergency food right under our roof at such times?”

 

“We have emergency blood in the freezer already, Jungkook.”

 

“Yes but it's not as potent as straight from the source if any of us need to gather strength faster, you know that.”

 

“Right,” Yoongi drawled “you merely want a plaything.”

 

“Well... of course when he's here we need to exercise him.” Jungkook shrugged, pulling forth his most innocent look.

 

“Exactly, and feed him or he'll die. Hence, not worth the trouble.” Yoongi threw Jungkook and Taehyung a glare.

 

“Actually that's all together not such a bad idea.”

 

Yoongi sat up straight, his eyes turning into slits “You gotta be kidding! You gonna let a ing human live here?”

 

“I know you-”

 

“They are just gonna play with him and let someone else feed and watch him. They can hardly take care of themselves without getting into trouble.”

 

“He's really cute, hyung. You'll like him.” Taehyung smiled widely.

 

“I don't have to like him, he's food. You don't play with the food, Taehyung.”

 

“Enough!” Namjoon growled “We'll try and see if it works out. If they can't take care of him then he's gone. Now, where is he?”

 

“We left him in one of the holes.” Jungkook shrugged getting an exasperated look from Seokjin. “What? It's big enough.”

 

Yoongi's spiteful laugh made Taehyung cross his arms and glare at Yoongi while Jungkook huffed and pouted.  “Jungkook-ah, you can't let him stay there. He needs to have a bathroom and be fed at least twice a day. Besides a small dark hole isn't very good for his health and it's more work for you. Take one of the rooms with windows towards the garden on the fourth floor. You can't have forgotten how it is to be human, surely?”

 

Jungkook shrugged, it was not that he had forgotten he just didn't care to remember. It was only a plaything after all. Yoongi knew them well enough to see through their act, however to get Namjoon to agree that little act was necessary.

 

“We knew that,” Taehyung muttered, “It was just until we got permission.”

 

“Taehyung and Jungkook.” The boys turned back meeting Namjoon's gaze. “If he's gonna be our emergency blood supplier it means you can't drink from him until needed.” The simultaneous whining from the both youngest had Namjoon raise a hand “Listen, he'll need an iron-rich diet plenty of water to drink to help make up for the loss of blood. It takes around six to twelve weeks to replace the blood lost if we take a pint of blood. That is for him to stay healthy. Of course we usually don't need that much unless it's a very severe injury. Which is rare I admit, still, we need to be ready.”

 

“Not even a tiny, tiniest little sip?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He's cute isn't he?” Taehyung's wide smile, bright eyes and tilted head made their pet fidget, his gaze flitting between them.

 

“He is, isn't he?” Jungkook satisfied smile made the boy take a step back. Jungkook's smile grew bigger “Aww, he's scared, Taehyung. “How about we play a little game to warm him up to us? If you can find the room you'll be living in, before we catch you, we won't bite you?” The boy's eyes grew larger and both vampires could sense the fear radiating from the boy.

 

“Your room is on the fourth floor, this is the basement. We'll give you five minutes head start. Oh and don't bother trying to hide because we can hear your heart beating, so that would be boring.” Taehyung added.  “Now... RUN!” The boy recoiled at first, then he dashed forward and out the room where the hatchet down to the dark hole had been.

 

“Did you have to tell him that?” Jungkook frowned at Taehyung.

 

“What? It'll be way too easy otherwise. This way he'll taste even better.” Taehyung grinned.

 

“Yeah, for you.” Jungkook huffed.

 

“Well, then I'll better catch him before you do.” Taehyung laughed and rushed out the room and grinning Jungkook followed behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin ran. His heart raced in his chest and the adrenaline coursed through his veins as he took the stairs to the next floor in mere seconds. Continuing until he got to the top level, pausing only briefly to survey his surroundings and catch a moment of breath. His chest heaving from the exertion and breathing rapidly, his legs felt like spaghetti. The stair ended in a large open area with cream coloured couches and a large TV. Windows were almost from floor to ceiling on one side showing the darkness outside and to Jimin's side a hallway continued leading away from there.

Running a few meters Jimin came across a door to his left side but it was locked, so were the other doors down the hall only heightening Jimin's fear as he frantically pulled at the handles. The hallway did a ninety degree turn and Jimin ran further along the hallway. Only stopping when he could see the whole layout. He could tell he was on the fourth floor simply by looking down and seeing a big basketball court on the first floor, the hallway continuing around the whole court. As Jimin could see there were no stairs leading down to the next floor there. The sight would normally have amazed Jimin but now he only gazed desperately around to see if anyone was there, breathing a little easier when seeing no one.

 

“Where are you?” The haunting voice made Jimin jump high his eyes darting towards where it came almost tripping as he turned and fled the other way. Yanking the doors as he passed them they were locked except for the one. A brief relief flowed through him, just as an arm caught him around the waist “Gotcha.”

 

The blood went cold and Jimin stopped breathing as he felt someone nuzzle his neck, a tongue darting out to his skin and fangs grazed his skin, “Mm, you're so warm and your heartbeat is like music to my ears.” Jimin flinched as teeth nipped his skin and tried to kick out and squirm to get out of the other's hold, their gazes crossed and jimin froze seeing the guy called Taehyung's red eyes and white fangs gleaming in the light as he smiled satisfied at having caught his prey. Narrowly avoiding getting fingers stabbed in his eyes Taehyung chuckled, “You're a feisty one, huh? Grabbing Jimin's wrists, Taehyung buried his fangs in Jimin's neck.

 

The initial pain caused Jimin's breath to stutter and Jimin had to force himself to relax, to breathe. The pain slowly gave way to numbness and Jimin jerked as Taehyung on his neck, his eyes fluttering shut and heart beating a million a minute. Jimin's body slowly stopped squirming and went lax. Taehyung's hand released his wrist and tightened around Jimin's waist and the other hand went into his hair.

 

Jimin started squirming again, not because he wanted loose, but rather closer. Taehyung on his neck made Jimin moan in pleasure, the delicious feeling of his mouth and tongue on his neck had Jimin getting hard. “Yah. Namjoon wants you downstairs.” Jungkook clearly displeased, had been caught by their leader for some random chat Jungkook cared nothing for at the moment but Namjoon was the leader and older so he had to respect and follow his command.

 

Taehyung pulled back reluctantly and sighed, “He sure is delicious, Jungkook. I can't wait to have more.” Grinning at Jimin, his red tongue darted out to catch the blood on his lips. The sight apparently a bit too much as Jimin almost fell trying to back away his legs not cooperating, chest heaving and body going cold as he started shaking.

 

“Guess I better see what he wants.” Taehyung sighed and strolled away. Before Jimin comprehended strong arms enveloped him and a soothing voice murmured in his ear.

 

“It's okay now. We merely want to play with you, that's all.” The words weren't soothing at all, instead they frightened Jimin more in contrast to his body that seemed to only listen to the sound of Jungkook's voice and relax, heart slowing down. Jungkook ushered Jimin into the room with his arm still around him.

 

“Here's water, drink some.” Jimin hesitantly did as told, his eyes not leaving the other for a second. For a moment enjoying the smile on Jungkook's face, forgetting the predator that lurked behind that cute, young face. “You should rest a little.” Jungkook pulled Jimin down on the bed with him not letting him move away. “As long as I'm here nobody else will do anything to you.” Jimin scoffed to himself, not sure if it was a better option, wanting nothing more than to be alone, to be far from there.

 

“Why am I here? I don't want to be here.”

 

“Mm.” Jungkook's hand slid inside Jimin's shirt and raked his nails across Jimin's abs, his mouth working on his neck to taste Jimin. The desire to sink his fangs into the skin strong but Jungkook treasured the feeling and fought the urge knowing the longer he could hold it the sensations would increase for every second he could withstand.

 

While Taehyung loved to scare his victim before biting them Jungkook had a penchant for seducing them and in the throughs of passion bite them. The blood's taste changing according to strong feelings. Taehyung would say that the taste of fear had a tangy, sharp bitter-sweetness to it that he loved. Jungkook however thought it had an astringent, acidic taste and watery texture.

He preferred the smooth texture of the rich, savoury blood of an aroused person.

 

 

Jungkook's mouth nicked and Jimin's neck and Jimin breathed out shakily as Jungkook pushed himself slowly inside him, Jimin's hands digging into Jungkook's biceps and his back arched feeling Jungkook press into him, burying himself completely in Jimin's heat. The slow deep were maddening, Jimin's chest heaved as he squirmed trying to get Jungkook to move faster. "Hush, baby. Relax, I'll make you feel amazing."

 

"Just ing move, FASTER!" Jimin spat although it sounded more desperate than angry. "I need... I want..." Jimin panted and Jungkook leaned down to kiss Jimin's open mouth, his tongue mingling with Jimin's in an dance fuelling the fire in his pelvic area.

 

Jimin's chest and face were flushed deep pink, eyes widened then narrowed as different feelings wrecked havoc in his body. Jungkook stared down at Jimin enjoying the various expressions crossing his face as Jimin neared his release. Jimin tensed and the next hard from Jungkook made him loose control, his hit him hard spreading throughout his body, the foreign feeling of fangs piercing his skin only heightening his pleasure and his body tensing to the point where Jimin couldn't breathe. Didn't even remember to breathe as stars appeared in front of his eyes due to closing them so hard.

 

Jungkook's eyes flashed red as he bent closer to Jimin's neck, letting his fangs drag across his skin and his tongue tracing the skin enjoying the taste of Jimin's skin, his hips pounding into the human boy mercilessly deep and hard. Feeling Jimin tense beneath him and his pulse flutter against his mouth Jungkook gave way to the desire of sinking his fangs in Jimin's neck and let his blood flow into Jungkook's mouth. The taste nothing short of heaven, rich, thick and warm, Jungkook savoured the taste and hard as he continued to hard but slow into Jimin.

 

Jimin relaxed, his mind and body blissed out, and exhausted he fell asleep. Jungkook stood up and stretched, then he got dressed and went to the common area on the second floor to drop down on the couch. After awhile the others joined him as came back from their individual hunts.

 

Sniffing the air Namjoon scoffed, his lips thinning "What the ."

 

Jungkook blinked innocently, "Taehyung started it, and you know how he is. Of course I had to calm the human down. Stressed blood taste awful." Jungkook grimaced. "Now he taste much better." Jungkook grinned in satisfaction, his eyes flashing red in response to the memory. Jungkook groaned in pain as he flew across the room connecting harshly with the opposite wall. A similar sound from Taehyung told him the other had gotten the same treatment.

 

"You damn brats! When I give you a ing order, you obey!" Namjoon's voice was death calm but the underlying furiousness made it clear they had crossed the line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Namjoon, where are Taetae and Kookie? It's been four weeks now going on fifth, I thought they'd be back by now."

 

Namjoon lop-sided smile had Seokjin raise a brow in question "I needed to teach them a long overdue lesson in manners towards their leader. Then I sent them on a little mission, telling them not to come back until they finished it. Have you eaten yet?"

 

"No. Don't change the subject."

 

"Don't worry they'll be fine. I just sent them to help Vinnie."

 

"What? She'll keep them there for months!" Seokjin crossed his arms irritably.

 

"I told her she could have them as long as she needed them. Don't worry, Jin, I'll go and get them if they don't come home after another month. She'll make them wish they never disobeyed me. Now come here." Before long Seokjin's protests were forgotten in favour of Namjoon's hot touches.

 

"I'm really tired, Sweetie. How about we eat in tonight?" Namjoon mumbled in Seokjin's ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin paced the room, since his night with Jungkook nobody had been around except the taller, broad shouldered male who had told Jimin to call him Seokjin or Jin. Except for coming with meals and staying to make sure he ate, Jimin had been left alone. Jimin wasn't sure if he felt relief or should be scared, most of all he felt anger, and the danger of blowing up in the other's face constantly. Jin might seem mellow but behind those eyes was a fire Jimin didn't wanna awaken. His inside burned with fear and hatred at what he knew they were, vampires. Jimin hated being played, being imprisoned, his whole reality taken from him. His family and friends, school... it would be hard to catch up with his classes. If he'd ever have the chance.

 

Probably not.

 

Jimin wasn't stupid, he pretty much expected to never be let free again, that his only way out most likely would be as dead. It made him cold, his pulse quicken and his hands clammy. He had tried everything he could think of to escape, however Jin had never forgotten to handcuff one wrist to the wall every day when they were sleeping themselves. Hence Jimin's diurnal rhythm had become that of his masters.

The room had a big bed, small table and small couch, walk in closet and connecting bathroom. The room itself spacious enough to let Jimin dance as he pleased in front of the big window he used as a mirror. Dancing was the only way to stop him going crazy from lack of activity and the threat of death hanging over him. Better to think of how much he hated them and focus on dancing.

 

Jimin startled when the door flew open and Jin together with someone he'd never seen entered the room. Immediately Jimin could tell something bad was gonna happen seeing the intense expressions on their faces. Backing away Jimin's eyes widened in fear when the tallest one sauntered closer, looking at Jimin like a starving dog at a steak. Jin walked up to the taller golden haired vampire and in front of Jimin's frightened gaze initiated a kiss that soon escalated into stripping of clothes and a Jimin cowering in the corner, trying not to look at them kissing and touching each others bodies. Still Jimin's eyes were drawn to them l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter