[M] To Suga_peaches

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M 
Pairing: Yoonmin
Prompt: Marching band AU where Jimin plays tuba and falls for the senior drum major. 

"..."

A word that's been repeated throughout the music suite many times echoed within the walls of a small practice room.

one, two ee a, three and, four ee and a-

"..."

one, two ee a, three and, four po-let and-

"!"

Watching from the outside of the practice room door was none other than one of the second in commands. Min Yoongi, one of the drum majors, also known as Suga. He watched the Tuba player struggle for a few minutes before someone walked up beside him.

"Yo, Suga hyung. You want me to handle this?" The shorter stood silently for a few minutes before responding.

"No, I've got this."

"Are you sure? You've still gotta do that essay that's due next period, don't you?"

"Yeah... I'll just hand it in late."

"If he'll let you. You know how strict Kwon can be, especially with someone like you. Lazy and refusing to do work but somehow still passing. I don't get it, hyung." the other chuckled.

Yoongi and Mr. Kwon had a weird relationship that no one knew about. They always clashed. Yoongi hated doing work and always fell asleep during class because it was a period where he wasn't yet charged. Mr. Kwon would call him sleeping beauty and try to embarrass him in front of the class to which Yoongi would return it with some smart comment. This went on for a while until Mr. Kwon asked to speak to Yoongi after class one day. They had made a deal that Mr. Kwon would let Yoongi sleep if Yoongi would stay after and make his work up. At first the student wasn't fond of the deal but figured since he needed to pass the class that this was the only option.

"Yah, Namjoon-ah. I don't need a lecture. Why don't you go help the kid in the practice room over?" the other took a peek in said practice room only to find himself getting flustered.

"Wh-Why don't you help that one and I'll help this one." the one named Namjoon tried to say smugly but failed.

" 'Cause I'm pretty sure that you wanna be in a room, all alone, with the very person you've been chasing after since middle school." the shorter said matter of factly, making the other blush.

"Tch... whatever..." the taller said making his way into the practice room. Surely, his friend would thank him later for letting him be alone in a room with who the taller referred to as The Kim Seokjin. The short drum major chuckled at the memory of the love struck younger. How the younger had acted clumsy and forgetful in front of his crush until he got to high school. The younger had gained a large amount of confidence ever since he entered education giving building, especially since he became one of the two people in charge of a whole one hundred thirty people.

"ing ! What the hell?" 

Smirking, the short blonde made his way into the practice room. When he entered the small room he was greeted with a knocked over music stand, pieces of music scattered all over the floor. A boy that was no taller than he was sat with his head in his hands, a tuba sitting next to him. The blonde brought a chair next to the other and watched him. The tuba player didn't realize that the other was in the room until he heard him speak up.

"Yah Jimin-ah ! Are you 'n kidding me? Pick these up! Have you lost your god damn mind?" The boy named Jimin jumped. He was startled by the latter's sudden outburst. Face still in his hands he stayed silent, refusing to respond or look at the other.

"Yah, did you hear me?"

"Yes, hyung... I heard you..." the boy said quietly.

"I just..." he sighed.

"Nothing, I'll pick them up." Getting up, he started to pick the pages up one by one. After the floor was clear of papers, the younger made his way to leave the practice room when he heard the older speak up.

"Jimin-ah."

"Yes, hyung?" the tuba player said stopping in his tracks, back facing the blonde.

"Come here." Slowly turning around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter