[M] To AnAngryMuffin

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M 
Pairing: Jikook
Prompt: Anything. Author can write anything Jikook.

The Party

It all began at a party.

Well technically it all began a few days before the party, in the courtyard of a local high school, where a sixteen year old boy got rejected by his crush for the first time.

But Jungkook liked to think it all began at the party, it was less sad and heart breaking that way.

So back to the party.

He had arrived over two hours ago, when the party was in full swing, and had begun drinking in the minute he managed to get his hands on an alcoholic beverage. Technically he wasn’t yet at the legal age to drink, but there weren’t people who knew his real age here (neither where there people who actually cared about legal ages) so he figured he was okay. He knew the owner of the house the party was taking place in, but not personally. He had heard tales about the senior Min Yoongi, and his legendary parties, but he had never felt inclined to go to one given that Yoongi lived quite far away from his own home.

That had changed tonight though. Tonight he just wanted to forget his problems, and Yoongi’s party offered the perfect opportunity.

He had told his parents that he was going to stay with Taehyung, his best friend, and he told Taehyung to tell his parents he was sleeping if they called to check on him. Nobody except for his best friend knew he was here tonight. And he liked it that way.

No more tears tonight, just the burn of the alcohol going down his throat and the music that thrummed in his ears as he danced with perfect strangers. He stayed in the dance floor for the most part, dancing with a drink in his hand, only abandoning it when he needed to grab another one.

He was content like this, moving his body to the rhythm, letting himself forget all of his sadness, all of the pain that simple rejection had caused him… Yeah he was content like this.

That’s it until a hand grabbed him by the shoulder and guided him out of the mass of dancing bodies. He tried to resist, but the stranger had a strong grip, and his body was disoriented. He ce they got out of the dance floor, ready to give the stranger a piece of his mind, only to stop once he could see him clearly.

He took a few minutes to recognize the face that was sending him a disappointed glare, his brain a little muddled by all the alcohol. It was Jimin. His older and normally more responsible friend, Jimin. His friend that had comforted him that first night after the rejection, his friend that had listened to his cries and that had tried to make him smile this last days.

Seeing him didn’t exactly went with his plans of forgetting everything tonight.

Jimin dragged Jungkook to the other side of the room, where the stairs were located. The younger was so intoxicated he didn’t notice where the other boy was taking him until they arrived to an empty room in the second floor of the house.

“You shouldn’t be here” the older boy said “You are 16 Jungkook, you really shouldn’t be here” 

Jungkook went to lay on the bed that was in the middle of the room, ignoring his friend for the moment, his head a little clearer than a few minutes before. He examined his hyung, he was wearing tight jeans and a tank top that left little for imagination, his recently dyed orange hair mussed up to perfection and he had his new converse on. Definitely a party outfit. So his hyung wasn’t here just to look for him. No, he was here to enjoy the party, and if he played well his cards maybe he could convince him to let him enjoy it too.

“And what are you doing here hyung? You told us that you were going to study all weekend” his words were slurred, but they got the message across. He rose from his position on the bed to stare at Jimin with accusation.

“Yoongi invited me. We are in a few classes together at school and he asked me to come here tonight to help him a little. I didn’t tell you guys because I knew Tae was going to ask to come with me.” Jimin approached him slowly, sitting with him on the bed and putting an arm around his shoulders. Typical Jimin, always trying to comfort him even when he’s mad at him. “But that’s not the point Kook. I’m 18 already, and my parents know I’m here. You, on the other hand…”

How did he know he had lied to his parents? Jungkook didn’t know, but it was probably Jimin being Jimin, the most attentive and caring friend he had. The one who knew him better than he knew himself. And…now the he looked carefully….the one who looked particularly hot tonight.

 Now that he was closer, he could see details he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter