[M] To Breathbot

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M
Pairing: RapmonxYoongixTaehyung
Prompt: Rap Monster and Yoongi are power daddies overpowering their lovely baby Taehyungie. **

The petal just fell... Slowly falling down like a gossamer feather.

 

 

 

But why did it have to fall.

 

 

 

Taehyung gently picked it up to examine it. Though it looked completely healthy and lovely, it crumbled under his touch.

 

 

 

But why did it have to whither.

 

 

He gently moved the flowers around the vase to rearrange them into a more careful position, but once his skin made contact with them, they all collapsed in a white halo.

 

 

 

Taehyung panicked, hands grabbing the lily petals in a rush to somehow save them but to no avail.

 

 

 

Why can't you do anything right.

 

 

He started to tear up, why couldn't he complete this simple task? Did just mess up everything he  did?

 

 

 

Why are you so useless.

 

 

His heart started to beat uncontrollably, and a tear escaped through his eye. He started to shake and his breathing sent spikes of pain through his lungs.

 

 

 

Why do you even try anymore.

 

 

 

-–—•—–-

 

 

 

Tae was suddenly yanked back to reality, once he woke up. He sat up and ran his hands through his chocolate locks. They were damp at the roots, just like the back of his neck and shirt were. He sat there, breathing hard, trying to control it, so as not to wake up Yoongi or Namjoon.

 

 

 

However, his efforts were futile because soon enough Namjoon stirred, and he turned towards Tae to see why he was awake at such an ungodly hour.

 

 

 

"Hey baby, what's wrong?", Namjoon took in his disheveled appearance, his wide eyes, and his chest still rising and falling rapidly. "Did you have a bad dream? Tell Daddy the truth."

 

 

 

Looking like a deer caught in headlights, Tae reluctantly lifted his head for his eyes to meet his Daddy's. Afraid to actually be honest and worry him, he did what came naturally to him: he hid. "Yes it was a bad dream, but I forgot what it was about, I think there was scary shadows."

 

 

 

Namjoon's expression turned calculating, but he didn't question any further. "Come here." He gently pushed Tae back into bed, and tucked Tae in next to him, between both him and Yoongi. Careful not to make too much movement, Namjoon let Tae curl into him and ran his fingers through the soft tresses until his baby fell asleep.

 

 

 

Inside, Tae felt bad for lying, but he felt it had to be done. Finally, with his heart and body feeling heavy, one with guilt and the other with exhaustion, he succumbed to the darkness called sleep.

 

 

 

-–—•—–-

 

 

 

The next morning, Tae woke up to kisses lightly feathering his face. He blinked, and looked up to see just who it was.

 

 

 

Yoongi let out a grin, "Time to get up baby, Namjoon already has breakfast ready for us." Yoongi intertwined his fingers with Tae's and pulled him up into his arms. Now, Tae was still sleepy so he just let himself be carried off to the dining room, while snuggling into the writer's chest.

 

 

 

"It's about time, I was starting to think that the two of you were beginning to have some fun without me." Namjoon smirked at the blush that began to spread on Tae's cheeks.

 

 

 

Yoongi set down the bronze skinned male onto a chair before pecking his forehead softly.

 

 

 

Tae blinked. And with his flushed cheeks and doe eyes, both Namjoon and Yoongi could say that he was their angel.

 

 

 

-–—•—–-

 

 

 

It was long after the the sun set. Yoongi still hadn't come home and both Taehyung and Namjoon were beginning to worry. At this moment, Namjoon was cooped up in his study trying to finish up his manuscript for his deadline tomorrow, so the added stress of a missing Yoongi was definitely not helping. If you so much as glanced at him, you would immediately be able to tell how his frame was under strain. His glasses were midway on his nose, for he had a bad habit of forgetting to push them up, and his usually tidy hair was a mess from where he has run his hands through it in frustration.

 

 

 

Yes, the doe eyed male was definitely worried about him too.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Tae sat up straighter, for he had heard the sound of Yoongi's car pulling up. Tae scrambled up to go to the kitchen to have dinner set up already, just like he did everyday for his two boyfriends. As he was setting down the plates, he heard a slam. Was Yoongi in one of his moods? Cringing, Tae poked his head out of the kitchen to see a pissed off Yoongi, loosening his tie and hastily walking to the bedroom, before promptly slamming it shut too.

 

 

 

Frowning, Tae set down the cutlery for the by now forgotten meal to attempt to approach the blonde somehow.

 

 

 

Around the corner of the hallway, he saw Namjoon step out of his study. "Was that Yoongi? What is his problem?"

 

 

 

Unable to answer, Tae merely shook his head as he beckoned Namjoon to follow him, silently telling him he didn't want to be alone while confronting Yoongi. The brunette was afraid. Afraid he did something wrong again, that Yoongi had just come to realize he wasn't perfect for them. How he wasn't good enough.

 

 

 

Pathetic.

 

 

He came to an abrupt stop when he ran into Namjoon's back. As if sensing his hesitation, the writer gently tugged the younger male's wrist to follow him into their shared bedroom.

 

 

 

Once inside, all they could see in the dim lighting was a Yoongi hunched over, sitting on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands. His lean frame sagged over, as if it was too much effort to properly support himself anymore.

 

 

 

Sensing the presence of the two, he finally looked up. His face was one that you see on those of  the overworked population. Hungry people who are just tired.

 

 

"Yoongi are you alright?", asked Namjoon with a look of caution on his face.

 

 

 

Tae's eyes started to water. How had he not noticed sooner? Yoongi was not okay, the façade was just crumbling before his eyes that's all.

 

 

 

Yoongi gave them a smile, but it was quite right like before. "I'm fine just a tad tired." He focused on Taehyung, noting how his features have darkened. "Tae, come over here and sit on Daddy's lap."

 

 

 

Eyes widening, the brunette let go of Namjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter