[M] To BTS_Network

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M

Pairing: Yoonmin

Prompt: Prompt: Yoongi lives together with his boyfriend, Jimin. They’ve just moved in together for like 2 weeks when Yoongi realized something weird about the younger. He would get up from the bed at 3 or 4 am and would only come back to bed an hour later. So Yoongi discovered that Jimin had a sleepwalking problem that was so weird. Jimin would get up to cook but he didn't even realize because after he cooked, he would throw the dishes away and go back to sleep. So Yoongi thought he wanted to solve it in a cute way. He would follow Jimin to the kitchen and sit down to eat the dishes.

Genre: Any

Avoid: N/A

 

Final

 

“That’s the last one.” Jimin announced, setting the beat-up cardboard box onto the ground with a huff. Yoongi let out a moan of relief and flopped backwards onto the sofa; currently the only piece of furniture in the entire living room. Jimin laughed and joined him, body coming down right beside Yoongi’s, strong arms wrapping around the elder’s waist.

Nearly two years. 20 months and 9 days to be exact. 20 months and 9 days since Yoongi and Jimin had gone on their first date, all nervous laughter and shy smiles and hesitant goodnight kisses. 20 months and 9 days of Yoongi dating the most precious and beautiful man he’d ever met in his life. And now, the man he would live with in this small one bedroom apartment.

“It’s good to be home.” Jimin hummed happily, eyes sparkling. Yoongi was momentarily frozen, entranced by the aura that seemed to surround Jimin. It wasn’t the first time Park Jimin had left him speechless, he thought, and it surely wouldn’t be the last.

Slowly, a smirk crept up on Yoongi’s face and he turned, arms landing on either side of Jimin, lips coming to brush against his ear.

“Say sunshine... don’t you think it’s about time we break this place in?”

“You’re not suggesting- Hyung!” Jimin squeaked, right before Yoongi’s came down on his, effectively shutting him up.

 

 

Something was wrong.

Jimin was gone.

Alright, calm down Yoongi. Maybe Jimin was in the bathroom. Yeah, that was reasonable. A small clatter coming from somewhere very much not the bathroom had Yoongi on high alert, bolting upright in bed.

Yoongi’s heart jumped in his chest, and the next moment he was stumbling out of bed, tugging the sheets from his body. A string of curses left his mouth as said sheets tangled around his legs, sending him tumbling to the ground. A dull thud echoed throughout the room upon impact, and pain coursed through Yoongi’s side.

Of course this would happen, Yoongi thought bitterly, trying his best to pull himself from the trap he’d managed to catch himself in.

“Hyung?” Jimin was at the door, eyes bleary and confused. “What are you doing on the floor?”

The annoyance that had bubbled up in Yoongi at the predicament he was in dissipated slightly upon seeing Jimin’s adorably lost expression.

“Nothing sunshine. Let’s go to bed, alright?”

“Alright.” A pause as Jimin watched Yoongi tug at the blankets stubbornly wrapped around his limbs. “Umm, Hyung, do you need some help?”

“It’s fine Jimin.”

“How did this happen anyway?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

 

 

 Yoongi woke up alone again a couple nights later, Jimin’s side already growing cold. How long had the younger been gone for that to happen?

Like the previous time, Yoongi tried to be rational. After all, he’d only been living with Jimin for a couple weeks now, of course he hadn’t learned of all the younger’s nightly habits. It was strange, learning all these new things about the man he’d thought he knew like the back of is hand, but he couldn’t say he minded.

Still.

It had been at least 10 minutes since Yoongi had begun his train of thought and Jimin still wasn’t back.

Just as Yoongi was about to attempt to search for Jimin, the door creaked open and the younger padded into the room.

“Jimin?” Yoongi mumbled groggily, but the younger didn’t reply, simply slipping back into the bed and promptly wrapping himself around Yoongi like a monkey.

Yoongi sighed and shut his eyes.

 Whatever.

 

 

Yoongi stumbled into the house, blinking the sleep from his eyes. It was nearing 3am, Yoongi just having got back from his job as a bartender at a club a few blocks down. He didn’t usually get home this late, on weekdays anyway, but there had been a small issue that resulted in an extra two hours at the club Yoongi could have spent sleeping.

As it was, Yoongi’d had maybe four hours of sleep in the past two days, and he was really just looking forward to face planting onto his bed beside Jimin and not waking up for a week. Or maybe two.

A soft clattering from the kitchen drew his attention, and with effort he pushed himself off the wall and headed towards the source of the noise. Jimin wouldn’t be up this late would he? But then again, he had vanished from bed several times recently. Maybe he as more of a night owl than Yoongi originally thought.

What Yoongi saw had him pausing in surprise.

Jimin was cooking.

The younger moved around the kitchen slowly, methodically, pulling out different spices and adding them to a sizzling pan, on the far counter, the rice steamer was on, the red light blinking. Yoongi’s heart caught in this throat.

“It’s the little things.” His cousin had told him, not long after the elder moved in with his boyfriend the year before. “Namjoonie is kind of stupid, and a bit ridiculous at times, but then he’ll do something- like that time I was sick and he spent the entire week doing whatever he could to take care of me, or when he showed up at the office with flowers ‘just because’.... It’s those things that make you realize just how much you mean to each other.”

Was this Jimin’s little thing? It made Yoongi’s heart thump crookedly in his chest, touched by the thought that Jimin would be up so late just to make sure Yoongi ate.

What an amazing boyf- wait what the hell was Jimin doing?

Yoongi watched in shock and mild horror as Jimin picked the food up and carried it towards the trash, preparing to dump the full plate into the bin without a word.

“Woah woah what are you doing?!” Yoongi lunged forward, pulling the plate from Jimin’s grasp just before its untimely demise. Jimin didn’t react, just stood there for a moment before walking back towards the sink area.

“Yah Park Jimin.” Yoongi mumbled, following after the brunette. When he finally caught sight of Jimin’s face, he paused.

Jimin’s eyes were glassy, staring past Yoongi, as if the elder weren’t even there.

“No way.” Yoongi murmured, waving a hand in front of Jimin’s face. The younger didn’t so much as flinch.

No, Jimin wasn’t making him food at 3am because he was a loving boyfriend. He was making food at 3am because he was asleep.

Well that was a new development.

Yoongi flicked his eyes from the plate of food to Jimin’s face, back to the food, and a brillian

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter