[M] To SilverKitten

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: [M]

Pairing:MinSugaKookie

Prompt: Jimin saves Jungkook from ual harassment by pretending to be his boyfriend. Jungkook can't forget the kiss they shared, but when he meets Jimin again he finds out Jimin has a boyfriend, Suga, already.

 

(a/n: warnings for obscene language, drinking, and making out)

__________

 

“’Ey, good lookin’! Mind if I buy you a drink or two?”

Jungkook’s head whipped around at the sound of the man’s catcall, but returned to its nervously bored position no more than two seconds after taking in the mildly wasted office worker’s sleazy grin and ed collar. His executive nametag---‘Myungbin,’ it read---was a couple tugs away from wrapping dangerously tight around his neck, but Jungkook made no move to point out the potential risk seeing as the obviously older man was just a bit terrifying to the college student.

After all, It was Jungkook’s first time in a club without his friends to keep him safe. He didn’t know why he’d come in the first place, but boredom and a newly awarded ID led him to the closest place where he could lose himself without holding back. The tight room was packed with people swaying to the heavy beat that few actually recognized, a vast array of colors splashing around them as they grinded against each other. It both disgusted and intrigued the student, which resulted in him sitting alone on that barstool too sober to join just yet.

“Um… I’m alright for now, thanks,” Jungkook rejected, scooting a little bit away from Myungbin, who had decided that the seat right next to him was a suitable place to collapse in a drunken heap.

“Oh, come on, babe. I can be a whole lot of fun, if that’s what you’re looking for.” The older man trailed his hand along the inside of Jungkook’s thigh as a devilish smirk played at his chapped lips, the wrinkles on his forehead pressing together despite his attempt at appearing sultry. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as the hand suddenly squeezed, inching closer to his crotch.

Disgusting.

Jungkook was terrified.

He’d never been good at fending off the pushy types, especially at times where his friends weren’t around to defend him. Just as he opened his mouth to stutter out a shy response, however, a hand s around his waist from the other side, tugging him away from Myungbin who was significantly more confused.

“I’m pretty sure you’re the exact opposite of a whole lot of fun, mister,” the guy pointed out before turning to Jungkook. “Hey, baby. Sorry I was late. Work, you know.” If Jungkook had to guess, he’d say the guy was too young to step foot in a club, much less be employed at a workplace, but the fact that he looked younger didn’t deter the fact that he was quite possibly the hottest guy he’d seen in a long time. With a shock of slightly faded orange hair and bulging arm muscles peeking out from under his white tank top paired with sharp cheekbones and bottomless eyes, he combined adorable and y so effortlessly it should’ve been illegal.

Jungkook was absolutely smitten. And confused.

Myungbin, however, was signicantly less confused. He leaned forward with narrowed eyes, inspecting the pair. “What the hell? Why didn’t you just say you had a boyfriend, ?” The irony of his words wasn’t lost on the younger, but he didn’t get a chance to point it out before the creep continued his speech. “If he’s your boyfriend, why do you look so scared, huh? If you’re tryin’ to get rid of me, it’s not gonna work.”

Oh, Jungkook thought. This guy’s pretending to be my boyfriend, and it’s not working. Figures. “Um, I-I-“ The beginning of an apology was on the tip of his tongue when his stool was abruptly spun around to face the younger guy. The arm around his waist drifted to the back of his neck as his lips were pulled down into a slow, savory kiss that left his mind in shambles. The guy tasted like caramel and mint, which suddenly seemed like the most genius combination to Jungkook. The lips working against his own were gentle, yet controlling, deliberately slow in their attention to his own stunned lips.

His first kiss.

It wasn’t until the angered mutter of “ing millennials…” sounded from behind him that Jungkook noticed the guy’s eyes were open and narrowed at Myungbin, sending daggers with his gaze as the arm around Jungkook pulled them closer together. Jungkook just let it happen, unsure of how to act in the new circumstances. To his benefit, however, he was released only a couple moments later as Myungbin had long vacated the bar stool next to him.

“Hey… Sorry about that. You looked kind of uncomfortable? I don’t know, people always tell me I insert myself into situations where I’m not wanted, but like, how could I not? The guy was such a ing creep, oh my God. Did you see his fanny pack? And his mono-spec…” The guy’s eyes widened as he trailed off, flushing slightly as he rubbed his neck. “I’m rambling, aren’t I? I always do that. I’m Park Jimin, by the way.”

It was all a bit too much to take in. Myungbin, the kiss, the talking---Jungkook couldn’t keep up. “Ah, Jimin. Um, yeah. Nice to meet you. That was, uh…” A fresh blush coated his cheeks as he attempted to process the situation. “That actually was my, uh, my first…”

“Oh, ,” Jimin muttered, eyes even wider than before, and Jungkook would be lying if he said it wasn’t absolutely adorable. “I’m so sorry. Um, can I buy you a drink or something to make up for it? Not that that would actually be enough, but---I’m really sorry.” Jimin waved over the bartender.

“No, it’s fine, it’s just… unexpected. I’m Jungkook. I go to school around here.” Jungkook offered a shy smile and an extended hand, which Jimin promptly shook with his significantly smaller, softer fingers, and he suddenly didn’t care that he was essentially spilling personal information to a stranger. “The arts school down the street.”

The broad smile Jimin returned may or may not have made Jungkook want to crawl into a hole and die with how strongly it knocked the air out of his already failing lungs. He didn’t even know the guy, but he was already positively whipped. “Dude! Same! I’m a junior. Dance major.”

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as his nose scrunched up in thought, wondering whether he’d seen him around campus before. “Singing and production. I just started this year.”

The bartender finally reached the pair and Jimin spouted off some names Jungkook had never heard of before returning to the conversation. “Well, Jungkook, sorry if I traumatized you tonight.” He chuckled sheepishly, beginning to stand up. “I should probably head home. Damn early classes. Enjoy the drinks, and maybe I’ll see you around?”

Don’t go, Jungkook wanted to scream. I don’t want you to leave yet. Instead, he put on a tiny smile and waved goodbye with two fingers. “Maybe,” he agreed, the slightest tinge of disappointment coating his voice, but if Jimin noticed it he didn’t point it out.

“Hopefully,” he added, once Jimin was out of sight.

* * * * *

“Jeon Jungkook, if you don’t hurry up, I’m actually gonna have to kick you out of my fanclub,” Jin cried from the front porch, peeking through the front door of the tiny townhouse he had let Jungkook take shelter in for the night. The senior was like the older brother he’d never had, and took extra care of him whether he needed it or not. “You’re taking ages. You didn’t even get up late.”

Jungkook made a noncommittal sound in response, too absorbed in the task of shoving half a pancake into his mouth to actually pay attention to the scolding and mildly slanderous words directed at him. “Mum shecumh,” he called back, struggling to enunciate through the huge bite. He swallowed and repeated himself, however, before Jin could go off about table manners. “One second, hyung, I’m trying.”

“The picnic started an hour ago, Kookie. There’ll be food there. Just put on your goddamn shoes and come on!” With an angry huff, Jin spun around and marched to the sidewalk, waiting for the younger boy with his hands on his hips.

Although he often made a fuss about Jungkook’s antics, Jin was rarely one to become genuinely angry, which is why the freshman wasn’t fazed at the sour look on the older’s face at his eventual approach. “Sorry, hyung. You know how important it is for me to look top notch every day.”

It was only due to his instincts that he managed to dodge the punch sailing in his direction. “Seriously?” Jin scoffed. “I’m taking you back to the pound. But first, picnic.”

And with that, they returned to lighthearted conversation as they made their way to the bustling, colorful park that lied smack in the center of campus. The picnic was something that happened once a month, put on by a different frat each time, where students could lounge around and eat miniature sandwiches while simultaneously goofing off with their peers.

They were only an hour and half late by the time they reached the crowd, and Jin made quick work of scanning the students to find someone they could hang out with. To his dismay, none of his and Jungkook’s shared friends were in attendance that day, but several of his own friends were sitting by an old oak near the back. With a nudge, Jin led the younger boy to the circle of boys, grinning as they greeted him.

“Hey, Jinnie! Long time no see. Where you been, dude?” a tall guy with jet black hair called out. He had a thousand watt smile on his face and an infectious sparkle to his eye that completely contrasted with his leather jacket and black jeans. “Who’s the cute kid?”

Jin rubbed his neck sheepishly. “Ah, sorry Hoseok, just been a bit busy with some family stuff. They’re in’ crazy, you know?” The other five boys nodded in understanding, a couple cracking a smile as Hoseok muttered about his own psychotic relatives. “This is Jungkook. He’s a freshman, and my legit son, so don’t break him, yeah? I’m surprised you guys haven’t met before, actually.”

Behind him, Jungkook had all but frozen on the spot. Not only was he painfully awkward with new people on a good day, amongst said new people was the one and only Park Jimin, who had been giving him a bright-eyed smile for a couple minutes now. And not only was Park Jimin sitting there, a mere five feet away from him, looking as impeccable as ever, he was leaning back against the chest of a boy with mint-colored hair and a permanent face, whose arms were locked around the dancer’s waist and his sides absentmindedly.

Jungkook felt nauseous.

“Jungkookie?” Jin prodded with his worried maternal tone. “You good? You look kind of si-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter