[M] To JayHope_97

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M 
Pairing: Vhope
Prompt: Hoseok is known for not swearing while his boyfriend, Taehyung loves to yell out the word ''. So J-hope decides to teach V a lesson. 
Genre: Fluff. . High school au.

Warnings: [Slight SM, Spanking, Toys]

Hoseok loves his boyfriend, he really does. Hoseok, however, does not love his boyfriend's friends who are slowly corrupting his sweet, innocent, adorable Taehyung's mind. They were a bad influence on the sweet boy.

“!” The dirty word escaped Taehyung’s innocent lips. Hoseok frowned as Taehyung’s friends laughed at the brunette. Yes, Taehyung thought the word was funny too, and it was his go to curse word for any situation, his low booming voice carrying the awful word over the daily chatter of the loud cafeteria.

“Dude, calm down.” Namjoon glances between Hoseok’s clenched fists and angry glare. Namjoon was aware of Hoseok and Taehyung’s secret relationship as Hoseok had accidently let the information slip one night. Namjoon, however, was sworn to secrecy as the couple didn’t want to be outted in the middle of the school year. He knew it was hard for the two of them to keep their relationship a secret, especially Taehyung who was a naturally open person. It had caused a couple fights, but the couple had managed to come to an agreement so that their relationship could survive.

“Why don’t you just get him to sit over here?” Namjoon asked under his breath so that the other occupants at the table couldn’t hear him.

“It’s not that simple.” Hoseok argued, his eyes never leaving Taehyung as his boyfriend playfully punched one of his friends, calling him a “” once more. Hoseok cringed as he heard that awful word once more.

“It really is, but if you’re not ready to make that next step then no one is going to force you.” Namjoon sighed, turning his attention to Yoongi who was discussing a party at someone’s house.

“We need to cover Hoseok’s ears if Taehyung keeps shouting out cuss words.” Jimin laughed, nudging Hoseok to break his gaze from the loud brunette.

“Just because I don’t cuss, doesn’t mean that I don’t know how to cuss.” Hoseok smiles, ignoring the cause of all of his internal cringing. “By the way, we’re going to that party tomorrow right?” Hoseok asks in order to change the subject.

“Of course!” Jimin answers, excitement coloring his voice, “Everyone except Kookie.”

“Wait!” Jungkook turned towards the older, clearly ready to argue.

“No, Kookie. You’re too young!” Jimin silenced the younger, his tone resolute. Jungkook huffed, mumbling something under his breath that he was sure would upset the older boy if he heard it. If Jimin heard, he didn’t react, instead went on to talk about all of the girls that would be attending said house party.

“I don’t know why you’re talking about girls when you’re gay as ?”  Yoongi quirked an eyebrow in the direction of the younger boy. Jimin scoffed, flipping off the older in on smooth motion, before returning to his list of girls he knew would be attending the party. As Jimin continued talking, Hoseok was already making plans for a certain naughty boyfriend at said party. Once he was done with his, Taehyung would never want to say the word ‘’ ever again.

At first, Hoseok wasn’t even sure that Taehyung was going to show up to the house party. He had a couple items in his pocket for once he got his boyfriend alone, and he couldn’t wait to use them. Their small group of friends were posted up in a corner of the room, nursing alcoholic drinks that they definitely weren’t supposed to be drinking. The house was already filled to the brim with teenagers, all drinking and grinding on each other.

Namjoon and Jin had disappeared among the mass of bodies dancing. Jimin, who had previously only talked about girls during lunch, showed absolutely no interest in them now. Instead, he stood off to the side without even so much as glancing at the other people attending the party. Now Hoseok was tipsy, but Jimin was straight up drunk, swaying on his feet and slurring his words.

“Ya know,” Jimin slurred, leaning on Yoongi to keep him upright, “I might be gay. I don’t even know!” He giggled, pinching one of Yoongi’s cheeks, which should have been a signed death warrant if it weren’t for Yoongi thinking that Jimin were utterly hilarious in his current state. That boy definitely couldn’t hold his alcohol.

That’s when Taehyung and his friends finally walked in. Hoseok didn’t make his move immediately. Instead he watched his boyfriend from across the room, every now and then locking eyes with each other. Hoseok counted all of the times that the word ‘’ escaped those precious lips. Hoseok had sobered up considerably, while Taehyung continued to drink more and more.

Hoseok could feel his annoyance as one of Taehyung’s friends dragged him towards the back of the house. Everyone knew what went on in the back bedrooms. Taehyung couldn’t possibly cheat on him, could he? Drunk or not, Hoseok was going to put a stop to it immediately. He followed the two of them through the mass of gyrating bodies, elbows jarring him along the way. He didn’t apologize whenever he bumped into someone, as his eyes never le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter