To KissMeShawol25

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wasn’t sure whether he/she wanted it to be a catboy!au fanfic or what so I made two… which worked out pretty nicely since they added up to 2000 words *^*

Rating: All ages 
Pairing: Taejin

1 - Exception

Kim Seokjin wasn't a big fan of cats. In fact, he found the furry little creatures revolting. But for some reason, a certain cat-boy was an exception.

 

2 - Walk In The Park

Taking care of a weird cat-hybrid from outer space was definitely not a walk in the park. But ironically, that was exactly what Taehyung and Seokjin were doing when they found the tiny creature.

Exception

 

Unpredictable and hyperactive. Those were the two words Seokjin used to describe Kim Taehyung. With his constant mood swings and energetic personality, it was a wonder how anyone could describe him otherwise.

 

To Seokjin, Taehyung had always been a pain. Just like any cat, he needed to be fed, to be showered, and to be cared for with a mother's love. It was by pure luck that the cat had found Seokjin, a gentle man with a mother's nature--except that Seokjin was also a bit of a sass. The man would never back down from a fight and it would take him all of his self control to bite back sassy remarks and sarcastic comments. But that might have been one of the reasons Taehyung had chosen him as well.

 

Even to this day, Taehyung was still a pain in the neck. A picky-eater, a stubborn man-child, a stupid little piece of crap that Seokjin wanted to abandon but at some point during the five months they've been with each other, had decided that he wouldn't because Taehyung was just too cute and too sweet and too innocent for the cruel world out there even if he was such a pain.

 

The cat-boy was extremely lucky that Seokjin was nice. Especially, now as he scratched and jumped on Seokjin's bed, screaming something about trees and presents and some fat guy dressed in red from the North.

 

"HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUUUUNG!" Taehyung screamed in Seokjin's ear. Seokjin groaned and turned in his bed, attempting to cover his head with a blanket. "HYUUUUUUUUUUNG!"

 

"What?" Seokjin spat, glaring at the cat-boy who straddled his waist now. Taehyung grinned at him innocently.

 

"It's Christmas, hyung!" the cat-boy cheered. "You need to get up up up!"

 

"Later," Seokjin grumbled.

 

"But hyung!"

 

“It’s, like, five in the morning, Tae,”

 

“Actually, it’s nine.”

 

“Whatever,” Seokjin closed his eyes again. Taehyung pouted.

 

“Hyung, you need to get up!”

 

“No.”

 

“Please?”

 

“No.”

 

“Pretty please with a cherry on top?”

 

“Kim Taehyung, I swear to--”

 

“I WANT TO OPEN THE PRESENTS WITH YOU!” Taehyung whined. Seokjin rolled his eyes and grumbled something about him being too much of a brat. Then, he shoved Taehyung off the bed and threw his blanket off to the side. There was no use fighting with Taehyung, he knew, so it was best if he just got up now.

 

“You whine too much,” Seokjin said, glaring at the cat-boy. Taehyung grinned at him and scurried off to the living room, knowing that Seokjin would follow this time.

 

After a quick stop at the restroom, Seokjin arrived at the living room. He was greeted by the sight of Taehyung squirming on the couch as he tried to find a comfortable position and two mugs of what seemed to be hot chocolate. Seokjin smiled warmly and made his way to the cat-boy.

 

“Quit moving.” Taehyung let out a surprised yelp as Seokjin plopped down on the couch and pulled the cat-boy to his lap.

 

“H-hyung!”

 

“I told you to stop moving.”

 

A blush spread through Taehyung’s cheeks as he snuggled closer to Seokjin. He sighed in content. This was it. This was the perfect way to start his perfect Christmas Day.

 

They watched as the lights on the Christmas tree flickered on and off, alternating colors to create a wave of vibrant, colorful lights. Below the tree were two boxes--one carefully wrapped and another that wasn't as neat.

 

“Hyung,” Taehyung said after a while. “Wanna open presents?”

 

Seokjin smiled. “Sure, go ahead.”

 

Taehyung cheered and scrambled towards the tree. He took his gift for Seokjin and handed it to the elder with a bright grin.

 

“For you, hyung!” he said joyfully. Seokjin chuckled and took the present. He handed his gift to the cat-boy as well.

 

“And for you.”

 

Seokjin began to open his gift. He glances at Taehyung for a moment to find him nervously biting his bottom lip, eyes fixated on the gift in Seokjin’s hands.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Seokjin asked. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts.

 

“Huh? O-oh, yeah! I'm great, hyung!” the catboy answered. Seokjin raised an eyebrow.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Y-yeah…,” Taehyung smiled sheepishly. “I just don't know if you're gonna like the gift or not…”

 

Seokjin chuckled and took the catboy’s hand. “Of course I’m gonna like it!” he said. “It's from you.”

 

Taehyung blushed and ushered Seokjin to open the present. Seokjin carefully unwrapped the gift. To say he was excited would be a gross understatement. He honestly didn't care if he catboy had given him a rock or a pair of ugly socks. As long as it was from him, he would love it.

 

He let out a small gasp and took out the gift inside the box.

 

A small Super Mario plushie.

 

Seokjin stared at the plushie for a whole minute while Taehyung watched nervously. Then, with a wide grin, Seokjin pulled Taehyung into a tight hug.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Aigoo, so cute!” Seokjin cooed. “I love i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter