[M] To Soxfordcomma

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M

Prompt: Relationship that's mainly just (friends with benefits) but Jimin starts to feel for his partner much to his dismay (and Yoongi is starting to question his feelings too after Jimin becomes a bit too touchy with another guy and he finds himself caring a bit too much)

Jimin totally is not in love with his buddy Min Yoongi. I mean that is freaking ridiculous. I mean MIN FREAKING YOONGI? That's totally not okay. Jimin, you are ed.

Jimin sighed as he looked at his best friend. "Tae, this is totally not okay. I think I am falling in love."

"Well, told ya." Taehyung grins widely. "It is bound to happen. You are buddies, and you live together with him. You guys see each other every day, duh," Taehyung says and Jimin knows what Taehyung said is true.


Jimin and Yoongi have known each other for 5 years, then they decided to be buddies after they got drunk and made out. It was an amazing night for Jimin, and he lost interest in other guys. They don't please Jimin as much as Yoongi's does, but only Yoongi's has ever entered his tight little hole.


"But Tae, this is serious!" Jimin whines. Why can’t his best friend understand him? "Yeah, yeah, just date him! You like him and who knows, he probably likes you too."

Taehyung is right and Jimin knows it. He just whines pitifully and hugs his best friend. "H-hey uhh." Yoongi popped out of nowhere in front of the door. "Dinner is ready."


Jimin blinks, once, twice. OH MY GOD. DID MIN YOONGI HEAR THEM? "Taeeeee," Jimin whimpers as he hug his best friend tightly

------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, Yoongi didn't hear anything, but he is a little furious. How can Taehyung hug Jimin like that? He felt a bit jealous, well not a bit. Probably a lot, but he would never admit it. Ego is such a .


He hums softly as he sets up the table, waiting for Taehyung and Jimin to appear.

 

"Yoongi hyung." Jimin smiles widely. "Taetae is going home so he is not joining us for dinner."

 

"Bye bye hyung~ Bye bye baby." Taehyung hugs Jimin tightly, cooing him and Yoongi scrunches his nose in disgust- or probably jealousy. "Bye bye baby Taetae." Jimin giggles, pecking Taehyung's nose.

 

After Taehyung leaves to go to his own home, Yoongi and Jimin start eating quietly. Jimin still feels weird about his feelings and he is utterly confused.

 

"Hyung, do you like me?" Jimin asked as he poked on his own food.  "Uh, of course. You are my adorable little brother." Yoongi smiles, patting the younger's head. "Eat a lot, my little brother."

 

Brother. Jimin huffs in disappointment and Yoongi can see the younger's facial expression change. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asks worriedly.

 

You just bro-zoned me and you ask me what's wrong? "It's nothing, hyung." Jimin fakes a bright smile, but he's kind of not in the mood. , Park Jimin. Are you upset because he bro-zoned you? You are in lo- no.

 

"Well, okay then." Yoongi smiles softly, petting the younger's head gently.

 

If you wanna know if Yoongi likes you or not, you should try to make him jealous. He suddenly remembers what Taehyung had said to him. Brilliant idea! But how would he do that? Bring a random guy home? No, that’s too dangerous. Jungkook? YES TO JUNGKOOK.

 

"Hey, Jimin. Are you okay?" Yoongi pats the younger's head gently. "Ah, sorry. Kookie asked me out today so I will probably come home later this evening." Upon hearing that, Yoongi grimaces. He thought he was going to ask Jimin out first, but that little had a date with their "cute" maknae.

 

Okay. MIN YOONGI IS DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUS.

---------------------------------------------------

 

Yoongi watched Jimin walk to the door wearing skin tight jeans and leather jacket which made the younger look hot as . He doesn't know what do about how he felt for the younger because , he only use Jimin as stress relieve and Jimin is.....too good for a guy like him.

 

 

Jimin definitely deserves a guy that would pamper him everyday, spends all the time he had with him. That guy is just not Yoongi, even though he was the one who took Jimin's ity. (He swears it was an accident! They were both drunk and curious and things had just ended up like that) And Jimin took his ity as well. Before Jimin, he never did things like have .

 

From: Jungkook

[12:31 pm]

Hyung, I’m coming! I have some questions for Jimin hyung. Is he home?

 

Yoongi gasped upon reading the message. Isn't Jungkook supposed to meet Jimin??

 

To: Jungkook

[12:34pm]

Aren’t you supposed to be with Jimin?

 

From: Jungkook

[12:36pm]

Nope. I'm at home right now.

 

To: Jungkook

[12:40pm]

Oh, okay. Jimin is not at home.

 

. So where is he? Yoongi can't help but worry. Who knows, Jimin is a pure cinnamon roll. Someone would probably hurt his precious little cinnamon rolls- Wait wait wait, his? Let me correct that. Someone probably would hurt THAT cinnamon roll.

 

I need to emphasize- I mean Yoongi need to emphasize the word "THAT" in bold capital letters. Jimin is not his, totally not. Hell, he is not even sure about his feelings towards that cinnamon roll.

 

He felt jealousy when Jimin touched Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook or any other guys. Does he like him or not? He is so i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter