To 95_Tae

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: All Ages
Pairing: Taegi
Prompt: Yoongi is busy with work at the studio, so Taehyung hangs out with Jimin, refusing to budge from his bed. Yoongi hints at a week off, interesting Taehyung.
Genres: Slice of Life
Avoid: Angst

“Hyung-“

 

“Not now Tae please.”

 

“But-“

 

“Tae, no means no. Find Jimin or Jungkook to entertain you instead.”

 

Shutting the door, Taehyung lets out a sigh and walks straight to Jimin’s room. Without knocking, he lets himself in and throws himself on the bed. Taehyung grabs the nearest pillow and screams in it. Jimin, who was half awake, furrows his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulders.

 

“What happened?” Jimin asked sleepily.  

 

“Stupid, Yoongi,” Taehyung let out a sob.

 

“Now what? You always call him an idiot and the next day you call him the opposite.”

 

“Jimminie, including today, it has been years since we last spent time together alone and he has been in his studio and not in the room.”

 

“You know how important his job is, Tae. You need to think about how much this means to him,”

 

“But-“

 

“No buts. As his partner you should realise that Tae,” Jimin says.

 

“Ugh. I hate you for this.”

 

“Now get off my bed and my room,” Jimin shooed.

 

“But Jimminie, due to the loneliness that is trapped in me, let's go out since Yoongi hyung refuses to do so,” Taehyung pleads.

 

“Why should I?” Jimin questions.

 

“Because you’re my friend and you care for me?”

 

“I am, but going out with you literally just means that I need to pay for your food and the things you want to have so no.”

 

Taehyung pouts and leaves Jimin’s room. He walks back to his shared room with Yoongi just to grab his phone before stopping in front of Yoongi’s studio. He contemplates whether or not to enter and just hang around the couch or just walk away to the living room. Taehyung chose the second option and went down to the living room hoping for Seokjin to cook some delicious food or Jungkook to be there playing Fifa. When Taehyung went down he sat down on the sofa and sighs. He stares over to Jungkook and pats his head.

 

“Hyung, it has been 156 hours 9360 minutes and 561600 seconds since you’re like this,” Jungkook commented.

 

“I’m aware,”

 

“Patience is a virtue Hyung. Now would you grab the controller and join me for a game?”

 

“I was going to do that anyway without you telling me.”

 

Both males spend their time on their match until it was time for dinner. The fragrance coming out from the kitchen was making both of their stomaches growl uncontrollably. In time for dinner, Jimin came down after his so called nap that literally took him a solid five hours. When Jimin came down, he took a seat next to Jungkook and gave him a peck on the neck before leaving to the kitchen to help Seokjin out. Exactly when they were done with the match, the dinner was serve and all of them went to the dining table to eat except one.

 

“Is Yoongi not going to come down again?” Seokjin asked.

 

“I don’t know,” Taehyung mumbles.

 

“Try calling him.”

 

“There’s no need to. I already here,” Yoongi answers.

 

All six of them were equally stunned as it was rare to see Yoongi down for dinner, especially since there were so many request piling up for him to compose songs. Yoongi took his seat beside Taehyung and gave Taehyung’s thighs a soft squeeze before lifting his chopsticks up and grabbing the dishes. Taehyung was surprised. He was surprised that after a week he came down to have dinner together with them. Usually Yoongi spends his time eating cup ramens in his room as there is a hot water dispenser in the room. Thinking that something must have happened to Yoongi as it was literally his first time meeting him face to face instead of just talking to Yoongi’s back, it is straight up weird.

 

“What? Why are you all so shocked to see that I’m here?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Because we are hyung,” Taehyung answers.

 

“Right. Then I might as well leave since I am sure it wasn’t like this when I was up in the room making music,” Yoongi said, lifting his plate and bringing it to the sink.

 

“Jesus Christ—Tae, look at what happened now,” Jimin said.

 

“What? Oh, so now it’s my fault. Such bliss,” Taehyung argued.

 

“Guys! Stop. Please,” Namjoon interjects.

 

“I’m not eating anymore. Enjoy your meal,” Taehyung said leaving his seat and taking his plate to the back.

 

When he went back to the kitchen, he saw no sign of Yoongi. He puts down the plate and went upstairs without sparing a glace to the rest of the members in the dining room.  He enters his shared room to be welcomed by Yoongi who is lying down on the bed with his earphones on. Taehyung did not bother to say hi to Yoongi as he just lied down on Yoongi’s thighs. He puffs his cheeks and poked it continuously. Yoongi removes his earphones and caress Taehyung’s cheek gently.

 

“Sorry,” Yoongi apologizes.

 

“Me too. I shouldn’t have made you feel like at outcast during dinner.”

 

“It’s okay Tae. I understand. I barely go down for dinner nowadays anyway,” Yoongi assures.

 

“But hyung, are you done with your work?” Taehyung asked.

 

“—not really,” Yoongi staggers.

 

“Then, you should complete it,”

 

“Let us both spend some quality time together first,” Yoongi said.

 

Taehyung moved himself away from Yoongi’s lap to his chest. He lies down on Yoongi’s chest and hums softly to his favourite song. Tapping his fingers on Yoongi’s toned stomach, he finds himself getting sleepier and sleepier. Soon after, Taehyung doze off leaving Yoongi alone in the room to entertain himself with music. Yoongi also finds himself getting drowsy as he spends his time looking at his boyfriend (who is sound asleep) and listening to depressing songs continuously. It wasn’t that long later when both males ends up sleeping soundly together.

 

The next morning, Yoongi was up early. He slowly moved Taehyung away from his body so that he could wash up and help Seokjin prepare breakfast. It was surprising for Seokjin as it was his first time after the period of time whereby Yoongi had gotten a lot of request to compose songs for certain groups. Today, finding Yoongi up early and fresh has gave Seokjin a huge shock. Yoongi knows that he has been giving everyone shock as it was seriously rare to see him out and about. However, Seokjin shrugged his shoulders and calmly told Yoongi what to do. It took less than an hour to get everything done. When it was done, Yoongi went back up to the room and found Taehyung still lying on the bed—refusing to budge. Yoongi let out a small chuckle and Taehyung’s cheek. He leans forward just to give Taehyung pecks on his cheek to wake him up. Taehyung groans to indicate that he is awake but refuses to part from his bed. Leaving Yoongi with no choice, he whispers something to Taehyung and he leans in to give Taehyung a heated kiss with tongue included of course.  When they stopped making out, Yoongi left the room and went to the dining room to wait for Taehyung to wash up.

 

 

“Morning,” Taehyung greets.

 

Since it was still early, there were only four of them at the dining room eating breakfast. Seeing Taehyung looking as bubbly than ever, tells us that he feels sorry for the rest of the members last night and also it makes Yoongi happy too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter