To RJeniRawr

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: All Ages 
Pairing: Taejin
Prompt: Seokjin never believed in miracles, so when Taehyung had magically appeared out of nowhere as a "gift" from Jimin, he fainted for a couple of hours, only to be woken up to Taehyung's terrible cooking, a mess that was once his apartment and a beautiful (sheepish) smile that melted his heart.

“Thank you, have a nice day!” Seokjin, or Jin for short, called out to the last customers of the day.

 

“Byungjoo, lemme see!!” The slightly shorter male whined to his taller companion.

 

“I will, just not now Hansol hyung! Let’s go get some coffee and we can sit down.”

 

“Okayy!” Hansol hugged Byungjoo and they awkwardly walked a few steps.

 

“Ah, hyung, seriously! Walk properly.” Byungjoo shook him off but grabbed his hand instead. The shorter seemed satisfied enough with that and followed behind him happily.

 

“Ahh, young love~ Reminds me of when I first met Kookie…” Jimin popped up behind Jin and started daydreaming.

 

Jin shook his head and pushed Jimin to get back to work.

 

“You can think about him later, just go shelve these new albums that came in. I need to call the customers who pre-ordered them. I’m pretty sure those two are older than you and your ‘cookie’ anyway.” Jin muttered at the end.

 

“Eyy, hyung you need to loosen up! Have you thought about getting a boyfriend?”

 

“Not exactly my top priority right now, Jimin.” Jin left it at that as he started calling customers with his employee voice.

 

“Hmph.” Jimin pouted and went to do his job.

 

Closing time came and Jimin’s boyfriend, Jungkook, waited in front of the store to pick him up.

 

“Hey, let’s go now. Taehyung hyung is already waiting for us.”

 

“Cool! Bye hyung! See you tomorrow!” Jimin waved back to Jin locking up.

 

“Don’t stay out too late, it’s going to be busy tomorrow!” His words fell on deaf ears and he sighed as he made his way home.

 

*

 

“Tae hyung.” Jungkook called out when he and Jimin stepped into a little cafe.

 

“Oh Kookie! You’re finally here.” A bright rectangular smile greeted the couple. “So you’re Jimin right? Nice to meet you! I’m Taehyung!”

 

The three continued their conversation to a table inside the cafe. Taehyung and Jimin were chatting happily so Jungkook went to get them drinks. When he came back, he was glad to see his two favourite hyungs getting along so well.

 

“So Taehyung, do you have a boyfriend?” Jungkook came back to hear Jimin ask curiously. Jungkook sent a small glare at Jimin before he continued his sentence. “Because I know of someone who I think would be perfect for you!”

 

“Oh, is that so? I guess it wouldn’t hurt to meet him!” Taehyung agreed wholeheartedly.

 

“Perfect! I’ll let you know when he’s free, so you can meet up with him some time. Give me your number!”

 

Jungkook silently watched over Jimin’s shoulder as he entered in the phone number in and labelled it as ‘V’.

 

“You guys talked about nicknames already?” Jungkook asked curiously.

 

“Yep!” Jimin groaned looking at the time and turned back to Taehyung. “Sorry V, I think I have to go now. Have to wake up bright and early for work.”

 

“No worries, let’s hang out longer next time!”

 

Jimin pecked Jungkook’s cheek before leaving the two with a wave. Taehyung waved back while Jungkook shook his head and turned back to Taehyung.

 

“What are you thinking, hyung?”

 

“I think he loves you a lot, and also thinks of his other friends well.”

 

Jungkook flushed, “Not about me! I mean, why did you agree to the blind date? That idiot Jimin didn’t even tell you anything about him, except that he might be perfect for you.”

 

“But you trust him right? He seems like a good person with good intentions, I’m sure it’ll be fine!”

 

“Hmm… If you say so.” Jungkook said thoughtfully.

 

*

 

As Jin said, the next day at their workplace was really busy. The store was hosting a fansign for boy group GOT7 and the store was filled with old and new fans. Jin, Jimin, and their other co-workers were running around processing album sales as well as keeping the fansign safe and fun for the fans and workers alike.

 

“Thank you, please come again! Next please!” Jin smiled before quickly moving onto the next customer.

 

While Jimin went to the back to restock on some albums, he heard his phone beep. He figured Jin could handle himself for a couple more seconds while he quickly checked the text Taehyung had sent him.

 

Jiminnie, I know you’re busy today so I’ll just send this before I forget! I’m excited to meet your friend, so remember to find out when he’s free!

-TaeTae

 

‘Aww, he’s excited to meet Jin-hyung! I’ll have to ask him right after work when his guards down so he can’t back out!’ Jimin smiled to himself and went back to work.

 

The time to close up the store finally approached, and Jin found himself barely able to stand on his own anymore as he leaned against the counter watching Jimin do today’s inventory.

 

“Hey hyung, when are you free?” Jimin started casually.

 

“Hm? I don’t know, not anytime soon. We have Christmas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter