To JiminLoverxD

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: All Ages 
Pairing: Yoonmin
Prompt: Yoongi the senior and Jimin the sophomore.Yoongi as tsundere type of guy,he would never admits his love to Jimin but he does treat Jimin in special way to make him realize that Yoongi actually like him. But being Jimin,he likes everyone and he's a bit of dense so he kinda didn't realize that when the others in their gang can see it very clearly.(Jimin like Yoongi too,more than a friend)     

      The first time Jimin met Yoongi is when he accidentally bumped against the elder as he tried to run away from his friend Kim Taehyung, who had been all over him since they had known that they are going to be placed in a different class due to Taehyung’s result being a bit better than Jimin. The collision made Yoongi’s books scatter all over the place, making a mess around the compound. Jimin cringed and quickly drops to his knees as he picks up the older’s things, muttering ‘sorry’ and ‘I didn’t see you’ to him. Tired of listening to the younger’s chattering, Yoongi taps the other’s shoulder to make him shut up and that did the trick. Taehyung watched from afar. He recognized the most tsundere person he had ever met. Min Yoongi, Seokjin’s dormmate and classmate. He never shows any emotions except to Seokjin and occasionally his boyfriend, namjoon when the younger did something stupid, but after seeing a fond light in the now-senior’s eyes, Taehyung thinks that the senior might change somehow...or not.

 

            “Where did Jimin go? He was never this late to lunch before,” Taehyung frowned at the question and answered Jin’s while crossing his arms across his chest. “He was held back in his class, someone said he cheated in his biology exam last time and the teacher believed it, just because Choi Seungcheol said it!” Yoongi who was sitting across Taehyung gritted his teeth and stands up abruptly, walking off somewhere and causing uproar among the teens who were friends with him.

 

             “Yah, Yoongi, where are you going?” Yoongi turned back towards his group and coolly answered, “the computer room.”

 

            Whatever he’d done yesterday, it was kind of related to him since the school’s computer system was hacked into and all the exam’s result are n/a. Plus, Yoongi was known as a prodigy in computer engineering class. Nobody could do that but him, definitely.

 

            “Taetae, do you think Yoongi would like me back if I said I like him?” They were hanging out together at the back of Jimin’s house, just because he’s feeling lonely all of a sudden and Taehyung is too good and kind to say no to his best friend. Taehyung pondered over the question and smiles. “Maybe, maybe not. You know I’m not a good people reader or whatever people call it. If you really want to know, why don’t you just ask Seokjin? He is the one who kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter