To DinithiJ

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ratings: All Ages
Pairing: VKook
Genre: Begin with angst and end with happiness, Slice of Life
Avoid:

“Though I was the one who left, I couldn't help myself from wanting him back....”

——————————————
He looked around the airport as if he was lost, he then heard his name being called from a far distant.

“Taehyung! Yah! Kim Taehyung!” He turned his head towards the voice and the corner of his lips pulled up slightly. As for some he may seem quite cold but in reality, he was sweet, kind and very playful.

“Yah! Kim Taehyung! Did you even hear me?!” His head bobbed down as he felt the back of his head throbbing, he winced and bought his hand on the back of his blonde colored locks.

“You really didn't have to hit me Jin hyung.” Taehyung said to his cousin as he rubbed the part Jin hit with his phone. The older rolled his eyes and dragged Taehyung's luggage motioning him to follow, the younger followed him and stopped in front of a car. Opening the door he was met with Jin's long time boyfriend Namjoon.

“Hey Tae, how's London?” The other asked and Taehyung just shrugged before going in as Jin put his luggage behind the car.

“Nothing insteresting.” He said sitting near the window of the car as Jin entered a few seconds after. The ride was quiet and nobody dared to break it; Taehyung just stared outside the window as the scenery passes by quickly, he sighed deeply which made Jin look at him.

“You okay Taehyung?” Jin asked as his voice laced in worry Taehyung nodded as he waved his hand and rested his head on the window sighing again.

★☆◆◇★☆◆◇★☆◆◇★☆◆◇

Jimin sighed for the nth time that day as he stared at the younger who keeps on refusing the food his boyfriend was offering.

“I'm not hungry Hobie hyung...” He trailed off and wrapped his arms around his knees as he rested his head on it.

“Kookie, just eat a little hm?” Hoseok tried again but the younger was stubborn and stayed in his place, the older sighed and put the tray on the table before softly tugging Jimin outside the youngest's room. Once they were outside Jimin sighed, Hoseok patted Jimin on the back.

“Its okay, he'll get better soon.” Hoseok said but Jimin shook his head.

“It's been 2 years hyung, 2 year since Taehyung left him.” Jimin said hugging Hoseok tightly which he gladly returned.

“We gotta keep trying Jimin,” the older said and continued comforting the younger.

Jungkook kept still, staring at the wall blankly as his mind kept replaying the memories that he and Taehyung made when they were still together. The first time they met, the first time they had a date, held hands, their first kiss and the moment they said ‘I love you’ to each other. A tear fell down from his eyes, he didn't even bother wiping it away as tears continue to fell. The room was quiet, he didn't scream, he didn't let out any sound as his tears fell down. He felt motionless, he closed his eyes and wished that time would just turn back for a moment so he could have stopped or begged the older to not go and just stay by his side.

★☆◆◇FLASHBACK★☆◆◇

Jungkook sighed the nth time that day as he dragged his feet towards his Advance P.E., opening the door to the locker room he went to his locker and started to change into his P.E. uniform.

“Hyung~ please? Just let me borrow your extra shirt? Please?” He heard someone whining from the other side of his locker, he pursed his lips together and quickly wore his shoes before jogging out towards the gym. As he neared the entrance someone ran passed him making him trip.

“Oh my god sorry! I didn't know where I was looking and I'm just in a hurry, I'm really sorry!” The lilac haired boy said bowing, he groaned and stood up with the other's help.

“It's fine I guess? Are you new here, you don't look familiar.” Jungkook said as he squinted his eyes at the taller. The other nodded and scratched his nape.

“Kinda, I don't really go to P.E cause Mr. Yoon is scaring the living out of me. I'm Kim Taehyung by the way from Junior 3-A.” He said smiling making Jungkook smile back.

“I'm Jeon Jungkook, Sophomore 2-B.” He replied, he stared at the taller's appearance.

“Is there something on my face?” Taehyung asked as he blink wiping his face.

“Oh sorry, and no, you don't have anything in your face.” Jungkook said quickly shaking his head as he thinks. “You're just too handsome.”

“Uh, okay? Anyways aren't you going in? We're quiet late.” With that said Jungkook rushed in leaving Taehyung to stare blankly at the spot where the younger was standing.

~~~~---~~~

Exactly three months has passed since Jungkook met Taehyung and since that day, they started to hang out everyday. Both Jungkook and Taehyung introduced their friends to each other and became close friends, for those exact three months, Jungkook knows he's fallen for the older male.

“Jungkookie~” A familiar voice called from behind him called, the said boy close his book and turn around only to blush furiously as his face was only an inch apart from the taller.

“Hyung! Don't scare me!” He said as he looked down, hitting Taehyung's chest softly. The older chuckled and hugged him from behind his lips forming a pout.

“Why are you ignoring me these past few days hm?” Taehyung asked and Jungkook tensed at the question making the older more suspicious.

“W-what do you mean hyung? Exams are coming up, I didn't mean to ignore you.” He stuttered out an answer. Taehyung continued to pout at him, Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter