[Pg-13] To Istillcantforgetyou

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: [Pg-13 only for language]
Pairing: Vkook
Prompt: You're an artist and I'm a writer. 

“Kim Taehyung, you have a month, a freaking solid one month to submit your eighth chapter of your novel or I-“

 

“Jin hyung, can I call you back? He is here!”

 

“Who is there?! DON’T HYUNG ME! I’M YOUR FREAKING BOSS RIGHT NOW!”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the word ‘boss’.

Seok Jin and his superiority.

Taehyung froze for a moment and nothing that was being said by Seok Jin had been registered on his head when his gaze fall on…

 

Oh My Aries! My neighbour is so so hot!

 

Taehyung gulped before deciding to toss his phone on the bed and walk closer to his bedroom window. He stood there like a human doll and didn’t blink for a second. How could he blink when his neighbour who was living on the fifth floor in front of Taehyung’s block, was wearing a towel on his waist and only that! Being on the sixth floor like Taehyung definitely had given him some advantages now.
 

“Damn. He is so ing hot! Why is he so hot?!”

 

Taehyung bit his lower lip and cursed some more in his brain. Taehyung was so sure that his neighbour wont spare a glance at him because Taehyung had been doing ‘this’ since a month ago. Being a valiant stalker he was, he propped both his elbows on the window frame and cupped his own cheeks like he was watching some beautiful fireworks on the New Year eve.

 

“My hot neighbour….I can’t write anything since last month because of you but it’s okay, Im willing to sacrifice my time to appreciate your-DAMN! ! ! Oh Taehyung!”

 

Taehyung crouched down and it only took him less than a second when he saw his neighbour was making an eye contact with him. Damn! Never in his a month life of as a stalker he got caught red handed.

You are a disgrace to the other stalkers, Kim Taehyung!

***

 

“Yes, Jin hyung. I’m writing the next chapter. Hm…Don’t worry. I’ll send double chapters to make up for the last month’s chap. Hm…Bye!”

 

Taehyung sighed and tossed his phone away. He was not using an iphone so he could treat his smartphone in any way he likes.

Ahah! Kim Taehyung’s logic!

Taehyung stopped writing and stared at his laptop screen with a blank face. Since that incident where he was caught red handed by his neighbour, Kim Taehyung had never opened his bedroom window anymore. Like, NEVER AGAIN!

 

“But damn…I miss his damn too fine body.”

 

Taehyung chuckled upon realizing that he was talking to himself like a psycho. Taehyung messed with his own hair before getting up and shuffled lazily to the fridge. His eye widened a few inches more when he saw there was almost nothing in his fridge. There was only a bottle of coke.

 

How the hell I survived yesterday?

 

His eyes caught another thing in his fridge which was an…

 

aubergine? When the hell I bought an aubergine.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder because he wasn’t that surprised since he knew better that he liked to buy useless thing but hey…

 

My hot neighbour has the hair color of this aubergine’s. Well a lil darker. But he is hot.

 

Kim Taehyung was so smitten right now that he didn’t realize that he was smiling in front of his opened fridge. Only a few moment later when his body was getting the negative feedback mechanism from the low temperature from the fridge, he shutted the fridge door. Walking through his apartment door with a low mumble, he adjusted his bed hair and made his way to the 7E near his block.

 

                                                                        *  * *

“No, Jin hyung. I don’t wanna come. You can pick whatever cover that you like for my novel.”

 

Taehyung put down the can of Prego sauce and he walked lazily down the aisle. Jamming his left hand inside of his sweater’s pocket while putting the phone between his shoulder and ear, Taehyung used his other hand to grab a bottle of olive oil.

See. Taehyung liked to buy useless stuff.

 

“Kim Taehyung! You have to meet this artist in an hour! Can you at least appreciate when someone who is willing to give his cooperation to-“

 

Taehyung stopped walking as he saw a figure of the too familiar hot guy was rushing inside of the 7E. Taehyung his lower lip and stayed there like a doll. Yea. In the middle of the aisle.

 

“KIM TAEHYUNG! DID YOU HEAR ME?! THE ARTIST WILL COME HERE IN AN HOUR SO YOU BETTER GET YOUR HERE BEFORE H-“

 

“Shhh…!”

 

Taehyung crouched down like he did in front of his bedroom window a month ago. Taehyung had to hide himself from his neighbour or he was going to face the biggest humiliiation ever.

 

“DID YOU JUST SHHH ME KIM TAEHYUNG?!”

 

“Ah, hyung. I call you back and Im not going to your office. Bye!”

 

And just like that Kim Taehyung hung up on his editor.

 

Taehyung peeked a litle through the rack to see his hot neighbour was gazing his eyes on the various brand of cola drinks. Taehyung stayed low and hugged the olive oil bottle closer to his chest.

Damn. His neighbour was wearing a white blazer with a red shirt on the inside. With sneakers? Oh God. His neighbour would be the death of him because…How come a blazer and a sneakers that only Ellen Degeneres would wear can look so good on him?!!!!

 

Taehyung was already squealing like a frantic fangirl on the inside and when his neighbour was turning around, Taehyung tried to crouched lower when he accidently knocked on a tower of nutella and his hitted the floor like a toddler would.

 

Oh my god. Don’t. turn. around.

 

Taehyung’s nightmare became true when not only his neighbour who was picking a cola had turned to him but the whole 7E was!

Taehyung didn’t move an inch and his eyes weren’t even blinking. He stared at his neighbour and damn! Did the time just stop?!

 Taehyung couldn’t inhale any gas anymore when the other guy was making an eye contact with him like he had done a month ago. His gaze was so….tense? Taehyung just felt numb. All over his body.

Some of the staff were approaching Taehyung but none of them were helping Taehyung to stand up. Of course they gave more care to the poor nutella because Taehyung would have done the same.

 

Taehyung swallowed hard and shook his head slightly.

 

No way. There is no way that my neighbour is walking towards me. He must be going to the counter behind me.

 

“Hey, you okay?”

 

Oh God. me.

 

Taehyung couldn’t believe how good the other guy’s voice was. So…child like but y too and cute too.

Oh damn you Kim Taehyung!

 

“Can you get up?”

 

His neighbour gave his hand in front of Taehyung and Taehyung was just staring like an idiot before he was able to pull his together and got up by his own. Taehyung wiped his sweaty hands on his sweater before looking at the guy who was talking to him.

 

“Y-Yes! I’m fine! Really fine! Uh- thank you, mister-“

 

“Hahaha…No, just, call me Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.”

Taehyung just stood there and smiled awkwardly. He nodded a few times at his neigbour, who was now a ‘Jungkook’. Taehyung frowned a little when he saw Jungkook was bending down to pick something up and once Jungkook got back on his feet, he shoved something towards Taehyung.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“Your olive oil.”

 

Taehyung blushed before quickly grabbing the bottle of another useless thing who would stock up his fridge.

 

“T-Thanks, Jungkook.”

 

“Your welcome. Just, be careful next time, Oliver.”

 

Taehyung was about to open his mouth to tell his real name when Jungkook had gone to the cashier. Taehyung pouted and hugged his olive oil.

 

“But Im Taehyung…”

 

Taehyung got back to his apartment a few minutes later. He stocked up his fridge with real food half heartedly. He was such an embarassing human being. But hey, Jungkook seemed like he didn’t recognize Taehyung as someone who had stalked him a month ago which WAS A GOOD THING!

Taehyung’s face lit up. He still had a chance to be at least a friend of his neighbour who would only talk at 7E if his neighbour didn’t recognize him!

Taehyung ran towards his bedroom. Window still closed but his mind was so ‘opened’ to write something for the few last chapters for his novel.

 

Im going to be a loyal of 7E customer after ive done with my novel.

 

                                                                        * * *

For the next two months, Taehyung didn’t open his bedroom window and he would only go buy food down there when it was pass midnight. Not that he wanted to avoid his neighbour but he was just too caught up with his work. He wanted to finish his novel faster than the real dateline. He wanted to go to the 7E and bumped into his neighbour again!

So Taehyung did it. He surprised Seok Jin by appearing 2 weeks earlier than the dateline. He left Seok Jin’s office with a smile and Seok Jin promised him to call him a month from now to edit Taehyung’s novel.

 

“It’s okay, boss. Take your time….~”

 

Was all Taehyung said before he shutted Seok Jin’s door.

 

Seok Jin just laughed softly before pulling the piles of paper closer towards him.

 

“He called me boss. That kid must be out of his mind today!”

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

Taehyung ran. Yes he was running as fast as he could like there were some dogs that were running after him when he was just going to the 7E. He got inside. Panting softly before going to the fridge that stocked with cola drinks.

Kim Taehyung wrote romantic novel so of course he hold his hope high that he was going to bump into J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter